Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Entertainment > Funny stuff!

Old 01-26-2018, 09:54 AM   #1
htos1
Htos1 Since 1984

htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
Default Hillary Is Not President!

An older gentleman walked up to a Marine who was guarding the WH and asked the Marine if he could go in and see President Hillary Clinton. The Marine, said, "Sorry but Hillary Clinton is not the president.” The gentleman left but came back the next day and walked up to the same Marine and requested to go in and see president Hillary Clinton. Again the Marine said, "Hillary Clinton is not the president." The gentleman left and again the next day he appeared before the same Marine with the same request. "The Marine, now getting a bit miffed at the gentleman curtly said, "Look I told you yesterday and the day before that Hillary Clinton is not the president, don't you understand that?" The gentleman replied, "Certainly I understand that but it is so wonderful to hear you say it."
The Marine snapped to a salute and said, "See you tomorrow sir."
Old 01-28-2018, 02:51 PM   #2
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by htos1 View Post
An older gentleman walked up to a Marine who was guarding the WH and asked the Marine if he could go in and see President Hillary Clinton. The Marine, said, "Sorry but Hillary Clinton is not the president. The gentleman left but came back the next day and walked up to the same Marine and requested to go in and see president Hillary Clinton. Again the Marine said, "Hillary Clinton is not the president." The gentleman left and again the next day he appeared before the same Marine with the same request. "The Marine, now getting a bit miffed at the gentleman curtly said, "Look I told you yesterday and the day before that Hillary Clinton is not the president, don't you understand that?" The gentleman replied, "Certainly I understand that but it is so wonderful to hear you say it."
The Marine snapped to a salute and said, "See you tomorrow sir."
Nice