Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2018, 04:48 PM   #61
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker
 
Greatest I am's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,050
Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Some "mystical" Jews do understand that the "Mosaic Distinction" was a spiritual error,
but, the "majority" of them, as is also the actual case with most Christians and Muslims,
do not.
That is just an actual and a historical fact that no one can ever honestly nor truthfully deny.
I agree, when you use the word "some".

You say that the majority do not.

There are what, 5 different sects to Jewry. Did you do a head count to know what the majority think?

I ask because, these days, I think the majority of Jews are atheists, especially if you count in the Karaite sect.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 04:51 PM   #62
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker
 
Greatest I am's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,050
Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
As is usual here, you are just completely mistaken and are just wrong in denying this fact.
And just because you do not have it, nor even understand it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Both intuition and instinct are "facts", as well as is intelligence, but, all are known to exist only within one's self, as is your own consciousness, or "I" or own self-awareness of being.

The esoteric mystical knowledge is all of that of which any such SOM science just can't ever prove "materialistically", and only because it "all exists in the mind" as "abstract thought-forms", or and as is any existing geometry or all of mathematics or of all beauty, all love, all art, poetry, and even of any "experience" of musical sound.
See SOM vs. MOQ here:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile...ct-problem.pdf
I found this link interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MYsx6WArKY

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:29 PM   #63
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,191
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
I agree, when you use the word "some".

You say that the majority do not.

There are what, 5 different sects to Jewry. Did you do a head count to know what the majority think?

I ask because, these days, I think the majority of Jews are atheists, especially if you count in the Karaite sect.

Regards
DL
Some is correct, but, actually the vast majority do not and any head count is unnecessary.
Why?
Because the "vast majority" are not "mystics" at all, and most especially including atheists!

"JS" and also the Mosaic Distinction are the actual issues.
See:
https://archive.org/stream/JewishSup...-duke_djvu.txt
And:
https://www.counter-currents.com/201...-the-egyptian/
And:
http://deism.com/jewishsuperiority.htm

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-14-2018 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:38 PM   #64
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 6,261
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
es·o·ter·ic.

ADJECTIVE

intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.

There is evidence and proof for the few,

You are correct in that it cannot be proven to others as there is no way to prove theosis or apotheosis to others as no evidence is produced except to the mind who experiences it.

Science seems to be accepting that something does happen to some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MYsx6WArKY

Regards
DL
Yeah
People who believe that Jesus was the son of god often have esoteric visions that confirm thier beliefs
Including the parts you would argue to be false, superstition
Wich would indicate that esoteric knowledge is merely a product of an individuals strongly held beliefs whether those beliefs are merely ancient myth or new age guruism
Getting back to my previous point self sacrifice in the name of a higher order serves the tribe not the individual
Quite the useful adaptation for preserving the collective gene pool
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:44 PM   #65
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker
 
Greatest I am's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,050
Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Some is correct, but, actually the vast majority do not and any head count is unnecessary.
Why?
Because the "vast majority" are not "mystics" at all, and most especially including atheists!

"JS" and also the Mosaic Distinction are the actual issues.
See:
https://archive.org/stream/JewishSup...-duke_djvu.txt
And:
https://www.counter-currents.com/201...-the-egyptian/
And:
http://deism.com/jewishsuperiority.htm
I understood what you said fine and knew you spoke to the rest as the majority.

A head count is necessary if you are indicating the majority.

I understand if you cannot back that up with the numbers though.

I did not find your links helpful on that score.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:51 PM   #66
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker
 
Greatest I am's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,050
Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Yeah
People who believe that Jesus was the son of god often have esoteric visions that confirm thier beliefs
Including the parts you would argue to be false, superstition
Wich would indicate that esoteric knowledge is merely a product of an individuals strongly held beliefs whether those beliefs are merely ancient myth or new age guruism
Getting back to my previous point self sacrifice in the name of a higher order serves the tribe not the individual
Quite the useful adaptation for preserving the collective gene pool
I am not sure if your example of Jesus would be esoteric as the many in Christianity believe that garbage as compared to the few enlightened who reject that idiocy.

Superstitions are also not usually thought of as esoteric knowledge.

I agree with your view of sacrifice as we seem to do so for kin as well as the tribe.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 12:51 AM   #67
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 6,261
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
I am not sure if your example of Jesus would be esoteric as the many in Christianity believe that garbage as compared to the few enlightened who reject that idiocy.

Superstitions are also not usually thought of as esoteric knowledge.

I agree with your view of sacrifice as we seem to do so for kin as well as the tribe.

Regards
DL
The terminology is unimportant
The point is that people have epiphanies related to thier beliefs
Everyone who experiences visions or other worldly experiences believes them to be special knowledge
I can see no reason to credit a New Guinae native who combines with the ancestor gods any less than a modern American who believes his own version of esoteric knowledge
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:36 PM   #68
3rd3y3
COMPTROLLER
 
3rd3y3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Do not resuscitate
Posts: 15,889
3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Default

The only good people are _blank_


the only truth is _blank_

true or false



risky teenager argument with a thin veneer of edginess.


how daring for a polite canadian, so brave

Last edited by 3rd3y3; 06-15-2018 at 08:39 PM.
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 04:33 PM   #69
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker
 
Greatest I am's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,050
Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
The terminology is unimportant
The point is that people have epiphanies related to thier beliefs
Everyone who experiences visions or other worldly experiences believes them to be special knowledge
I can see no reason to credit a New Guinae native who combines with the ancestor gods any less than a modern American who believes his own version of esoteric knowledge
I have no argument against these sdtatements. They are logical.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 04:35 PM   #70
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker
 
Greatest I am's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,050
Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
The only good people are _blank_


the only truth is _blank_

true or false



risky teenager argument with a thin veneer of edginess.


how daring for a polite canadian, so brave
Thanks for the useless blank.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:13 AM.