Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 06-11-2018, 03:17 PM   #21
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure Poser. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
What would happen if homosexuals adopted the star of David as their symbol? Gaza would be full of gays by now. I dont hate them, I hate that they use an Aryan religious symbol knowing damn well it was an Aryan symbol, just like Hitler using the swastika.
The "Star of David" also was really and originally another Aryan symbol, ie. the S. Triangles.
See:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/388505905338909568
And:
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...&bih=662&dpr=1

At least Hitler was actually "Aryan" and he was using it in the proper meaning of the symbol.
Now, because of all of their lying war propaganda, the symbol has become one of "evil" vs.
of the sun and the four seasons in cyclical rotation, and of also of "good luck", etc.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-11-2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 03:40 PM   #22
Sea3
Carrie Mathison

Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100
Activity: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Imagine that! LOL!
why are u so happy about?? New York Times have also payed articles....hey dude, this is the way to maintain good press, u should pay for the good articles, people lives their lives based on writings, you based your life in mocking and rewriting history...imagine if you were making a living from that? you will be starving poor you,
Old 06-11-2018, 04:00 PM   #23
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea3 View Post
why are u so happy about?? New York Times have also payed articles....hey dude, this is the way to maintain good press, u should pay for the good articles, people lives their lives based on writings, you based your life in mocking and rewriting history...imagine if you were making a living from that? you will be starving poor you,
It is so typical, that it why it is so amusing.
Having all the Goyim pay to be propagandized!

I only do wish to expose the long buried truths.
Free of charge here!

You only wish to be paid for your lying hypocrisy.
You are just another IDF mouth-piece and a pos.

A "Press-ti-tute" as Gerald Celente calls all of them.
And if the shoe fits, then you do wear it so well.
Better than Cinderella's slipper, in fact.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:51 PM   #24
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

I see that Israel tolerates gay pride parades, even though homosexuality is condemned by orthodox and conservative Judaism, and I think that here is a society which respects the right of others to express themselves so long as they do not threaten others' self expression...and that they would extend that same respect to me.

Compare that 'actual fact'* to the 'actual fact'* of gays being tossed off of high rise rooftops and hanged publicly in some muslim governed countries...and I'm sure that the same sort of respect would be extended to me by them as well for infractions such as drinking alcohol, public displays of heterosexual affection, "blasphemy", and whatever else islamic authorities deem abominations.

I say then, Shalom aleikhem. As-salāmu ʿalaykum is a greeting I cannot trust.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 06-13-2018 at 12:00 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:59 AM   #25
moefugger
Cygnus-X1

moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

They are free enough.
I got drunk, chased girls and pissed off a balcony.
Now they have legal reefer there.
moefugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:34 AM   #26
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This is what happens to gays when Muslims control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzo5...has_verified=1
Old 06-13-2018, 04:01 PM   #27
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
I see that Israel tolerates gay pride parades, even though homosexuality is condemned by orthodox and conservative Judaism, and I think that here is a society which respects the right of others to express themselves so long as they do not threaten others' self expression...and that they would extend that same respect to me.

Compare that 'actual fact'* to the 'actual fact'* of gays being tossed off of high rise rooftops and hanged publicly in some muslim governed countries...and I'm sure that the same sort of respect would be extended to me by them as well for infractions such as drinking alcohol, public displays of heterosexual affection, "blasphemy", and whatever else islamic authorities deem abominations.

I say then, Shalom aleikhem. As-salāmu ʿalaykum is a greeting I cannot trust.
You do see only what you do want and are only willing to see.
What I do see is clearly just lying and hypocritical Israeli propaganda.

Killing the Palestinians and taking their land is just fine with "JS"'s like you.
Malignant Narcissists always insist for themselves what they are unwilling to give others.

That includes a "Freedom of Speech" that they don't agree with and do attempt to censor.
Both greetings are "untrustworthy", or as anyone with any actual knowledge of their own history will know.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27vup_wXJwg

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-13-2018 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Added link.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:06 AM   #28
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
You do see only what you do want and are only willing to see.
What I do see is clearly just lying and hypocritical Israeli propaganda.

Killing the Palestinians and taking their land is just fine with "JS"'s like you.
Malignant Narcissists always insist for themselves what they are unwilling to give others.

That includes a "Freedom of Speech" that they don't agree with and do attempt to censor.
Both greetings are "untrustworthy", or as anyone with any actual knowledge of their own history will know.
See:
The atrocities and losses of the past belong in the past. The Slavs, French, and Irish are never going to be repaid for what they lost at the hands of the Norse. The Russians are never going to regain what they lost at the hands of the Mongols. The Native Americans from the Arctic to Tierra Del Fuego will never regain what they lost. The Germans expelled from their centuries-old communities in Eastern Europe post 1945 will never regain what was taken from them. The Hmong continue to suffer at the hands of the Viet people, and Australia's Aborigines will never again possess the entire continent of Australia alone. There isn't a people on the face of the Earth who haven't experienced loss, and the Palestinians aren't immune to it either.

The Palestinian Arabs aren't any more special than the Israelis, or any of these other peoples. Their campaign to turn back the clock to pre-1947 is a fail. The Pallys have turned Gaza into a dysfunctional shithole. Your position that unique among the peoples of the world past and present, Pallys ought to be recompensed 100% of their losses is a hard sell to people who have all known the shit end of history's stick shoved through their own hopes and dreams.

Cry a river somewhere else.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:01 PM   #29
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
The atrocities and losses of the past belong in the past. The Slavs, French, and Irish are never going to be repaid for what they lost at the hands of the Norse. The Russians are never going to regain what they lost at the hands of the Mongols. The Native Americans from the Arctic to Tierra Del Fuego will never regain what they lost. The Germans expelled from their centuries-old communities in Eastern Europe post 1945 will never regain what was taken from them. The Hmong continue to suffer at the hands of the Viet people, and Australia's Aborigines will never again possess the entire continent of Australia alone. There isn't a people on the face of the Earth who haven't experienced loss, and the Palestinians aren't immune to it either.
Perhaps so.

That doesn't stop the "Usual Suspects" own trademarked "Holocaust Industry" from their crying the biggest river in world history to rival even both the Nile and the Amazon all combined together now does it?
See:
http://www.solargeneral.org/wp-conte...inkelstein.pdf
And:
http://solargeneral.org/wp-content/u...hur-r-butz.pdf

Quote:
The Palestinian Arabs aren't any more special than the Israelis, or any of these other peoples. Their campaign to turn back the clock to pre-1947 is a fail. The Pallys have turned Gaza into a dysfunctional shithole. Your position that unique among the peoples of the world past and present, Pallys ought to be recompensed 100% of their losses is a hard sell to people who have all known the shit end of history's stick shoved through their own hopes and dreams.
Cry me, and actually the whole world, a river, fool.

The difference is that we in the USA and in the West are all complicit in this MODERN, or all since 1948, actual Israeli crime against humanity and against all of the innocent and the dispossessed Palestinian People, TODAY!

Quote:

Cry a river somewhere else.
Likewise, you fool.

The Israeli's are not "special" nor actually "chosen" either.
See:
http://deism.com/jewishsuperiority.htm

Your "bs sob story for all of them" actually means nothing.
See:
http://solargeneral.org/wp-content/u...hur-r-butz.pdf

They, just like everyone else, actually must reap what they have sown!
ALONE.
So you can "cry your own river", both as another Israeli Apologist and as a TRAITOR to the USA.
See:
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/0...e-uss-liberty/

Support "Occupy Peace" and help get the USA out of all of the Middle East proxy wars for Israel!
See:

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-14-2018 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Added links.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:57 PM   #30
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!
Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100

5560c253f6df0e4698d7938fbf506592b74398fe042e91d239302ce963f2bfe3.jpg