Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2017, 04:28 AM   #1
Sea3
Carrie Mathison
 
Sea3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Israel
Posts: 12,883
Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100
Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100
Activity: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%
Exclamation Israel caught Russian hackers, alerted US

what are friends for?

Quote:
Israel tipped off the US to a broad Russian hacking attempt, first revealed two years ago, The New York Times reported on Wednesday.

In 2015, Russian government hackers scoured computers across the world to try to reach American intelligence programs, but they were not aware that Israeli intelligence officers were tracking their activity and eventually brought it to the knowledge of the US, who then put the dangerous hacking attempt to a halt.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Rep...ttempts-507176
__________________
“You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.” — Cormac McCarthy, Nonconformist Hall of Famer
Sea3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:48 AM   #2
Skwint_hed
Adored
 
Skwint_hed's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: by the sea
Posts: 16,081
Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

blowing up ships perhaps? scrounging millions in aid?
__________________
Stand Free
Skwint_hed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:13 PM   #3
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 337
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Selling the WMD lie to sell the war against SH and Iraq?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwint_hed View Post
blowing up ships perhaps? scrounging millions in aid?
Yes, like the deliberate attack on the USS Liberty and the billions of dollars, actually,
and in foreign aid, financial, military, etc. given to that "bandit state" all since 1948?
See:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...ssliberty.html
and:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...l-1949-present
" ^ Military aid: 1959-1973 (Loans); 1974-1984 (Loans & Grants); 1984-Present (Grants)
* Economic aid is combination of grants and loans. Israel stopped receiving economic aid of any sort in 2007
° Refugee resettlement aid is earmarked for the Jewish Agency/United Israel Appeal to help transport and resettle immigrants in Israel. It was primarily used to help Soviet immigrants in the 1980s and 1990s. Today it is used for Ethiopian immigrants.
** This is funding allocated to American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA)
† Includes Food for Peace (loans & grants); Export-Import Bank aid; Housing Loans; Cooperative Development aid; and, others.
# Includes $1.92 billion in regular military assistance and $1.2 billion for implementation of the Wye Agreement.
***Requested

Loan guarantees are not considered foreign aid so the $7.9 billion in guarantees have been excluded from this table (see Loan Guarantees for Israel [table]). This table also excludes funding for certain other projects the CRS does not consider foreign aid, such as the $180 million for the research and development of the Arrow missile."

Source: Jeremy Sharp, “U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel,” Congressional Research Service, (December 22, 2016)

Selling the WMD lie to sell the war against SH and Iraq?
See:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...04/iraq.israel
Being the perverse kings of many "False Flags" and of "White Slavery"?
See:
http://americanfreepress.net/web-exc...bal-terrorism/
And:
https://justice4poland.com/2016/07/2...red-in-israel/

Yes, thank goodness for all those other "virus's" that
we actually do get from our "special relationship" all
with Israel as well.
See:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/americ...ldwide/5357838

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 10-12-2017 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 07:06 AM   #4
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker
 
BurntBulb's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,713
BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Paul, this above post is why I can't support your polity and ideology.
I call you an alt-right, simply because you are fixated on the wrongs of one state.
Because it is Jewish, Zionist. You are anti-Hebrew, anti-Jewish, anti-Semitic.
I grew up with people like you, that's how I know you are wrong.
__________________
"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
Col. J. Stapp
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:34 PM   #5
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 337
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
Paul, this above post is why I can't support your polity and ideology.
I call you an alt-right, simply because you are fixated on the wrongs of one state.
Because it is Jewish, Zionist. You are anti-Hebrew, anti-Jewish, anti-Semitic.
I grew up with people like you, that's how I know you are wrong.
You just can't handle the truth and all those facts at all of those links.
I am not "alt-right" nor any other "box" that you falsely try to put me in.

This "state" murdered my countrymen in a false flag operation with
the complicity of traitors like LBJ and RM amongst several others.

I am pro-American, a patriot, and anti-Tyranny and I know that you
are the one that isn't and is a hypocritical liar and is quite wrong in
regard to Israel, Zionism, Hebrews, Jews, and Semitism to the USA.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 10-14-2017 at 09:33 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:29 AM   #6
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER
 
3rd3y3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Do not resuscitate
Posts: 14,311
3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
You just can't handle the truth and all those facts at all of those links.
I am not "alt-right" nor any other "box" that you falsely try to put me in.

This "state" murdered my countrymen in a false flag operation with
the complicity of traitors like LBJ and RM amongst several others.

I am pro-American, a patriot, and anti-Tyranny and I know that you
are the one that isn't and is a hypocritical liar and is quite wrong in
regard to Israel, Zionism, Hebrews, Jews, and Semitism to the USA.
why would you work at stanford?

my aunt is an admin there...she is the biggest libpuke orbit i've ever known.
3rd3y3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:11 AM   #7
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 5,394
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Where is seanjo damnit
I never thought I'd miss the tight spincktered blowhard but I'd love to see these two go at it from their respective corners of denial and rage
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:30 AM   #8
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 7,981
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Where is seanjo damnit
I never thought I'd miss the tight spincktered blowhard but I'd love to see these two go at it from their respective corners of denial and rage
Divide by zero scenario.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:32 AM   #9
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion
 
the demon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: United States of America
Posts: 26,677
the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Yes, like the deliberate attack on the USS Liberty and the billions of dollars, actually,
and in foreign aid, financial, military, etc. given to that "bandit state" all since 1948?
See:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...ssliberty.html
and:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...l-1949-present
" ^ Military aid: 1959-1973 (Loans); 1974-1984 (Loans & Grants); 1984-Present (Grants)
* Economic aid is combination of grants and loans. Israel stopped receiving economic aid of any sort in 2007
° Refugee resettlement aid is earmarked for the Jewish Agency/United Israel Appeal to help transport and resettle immigrants in Israel. It was primarily used to help Soviet immigrants in the 1980s and 1990s. Today it is used for Ethiopian immigrants.
** This is funding allocated to American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA)
† Includes Food for Peace (loans & grants); Export-Import Bank aid; Housing Loans; Cooperative Development aid; and, others.
# Includes $1.92 billion in regular military assistance and $1.2 billion for implementation of the Wye Agreement.
***Requested

Loan guarantees are not considered foreign aid so the $7.9 billion in guarantees have been excluded from this table (see Loan Guarantees for Israel [table]). This table also excludes funding for certain other projects the CRS does not consider foreign aid, such as the $180 million for the research and development of the Arrow missile."

Source: Jeremy Sharp, “U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel,” Congressional Research Service, (December 22, 2016)

Selling the WMD lie to sell the war against SH and Iraq?
See:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...04/iraq.israel
Being the perverse kings of many "False Flags" and of "White Slavery"?
See:
http://americanfreepress.net/web-exc...bal-terrorism/
And:
https://justice4poland.com/2016/07/2...red-in-israel/

Yes, thank goodness for all those other "virus's" that
we actually do get from our "special relationship" all
with Israel as well.
See:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/americ...ldwide/5357838
The first link i read, just to see. But what the Israelis are claiming, and what you're claiming they were doing, are two different things. They withheld the info they said because it would have basically caused more controversy with the US and Bush's hell bent intent on going into Iraq. NOT because of some underlying Jewish conspiracy to gain iraq and control the world.

I could only assume ALL of your facts and links are the same way. You claiming one thing, but the actual meaning being another, while presenting it as proof positive facts. If all your FACTS are like this, then maybe you should re-evaluate what you believe the word FACTS might mean. I haven't seen this much absolute bullshit in one post since i read inevitables last statement.

Your type believe that the Jews are so incredibly intelligent, such a master race of people, such a clever bunch, that they literally control every aspect of our lives. And i find that incredible as fuck considering you believe you're the master race. Maybe the Jews just make you feel inferior, and this is your way of coping. Because if what you believe is actually true, it would only suggest that they are in fact 'THE CHOSEN PEOPLE'. you and your type make them look more like the chosen people than anyone else on Earth. Do you realize that? You make them sound superior as fuck by elevating their existence as the dominators of the entire world.

No, i'm not an evil jew. I don't even have a jew friend as far as i know, but if your bullshit ever turns out to be true, i'm getting one.
__________________
"The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition" - Carl Sagan

Last edited by the demon; 10-15-2017 at 09:50 AM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:02 PM   #10
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 5,394
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
The first link i read, just to see. But what the Israelis are claiming, and what you're claiming they were doing, are two different things. They withheld the info they said because it would have basically caused more controversy with the US and Bush's hell bent intent on going into Iraq. NOT because of some underlying Jewish conspiracy to gain iraq and control the world.

I could only assume ALL of your facts and links are the same way. You claiming one thing, but the actual meaning being another, while presenting it as proof positive facts. If all your FACTS are like this, then maybe you should re-evaluate what you believe the word FACTS might mean. I haven't seen this much absolute bullshit in one post since i read inevitables last statement.

Your type believe that the Jews are so incredibly intelligent, such a master race of people, such a clever bunch, that they literally control every aspect of our lives. And i find that incredible as fuck considering you believe you're the master race. Maybe the Jews just make you feel inferior, and this is your way of coping. Because if what you believe is actually true, it would only suggest that they are in fact 'THE CHOSEN PEOPLE'. you and your type make them look more like the chosen people than anyone else on Earth. Do you realize that? You make them sound superior as fuck by elevating their existence as the dominators of the entire world.

No, i'm not an evil jew. I don't even have a jew friend as far as i know, but if your bullshit ever turns out to be true, i'm getting one.
You should probably rent one on a try before you buy basis
Just to be sure
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:45 PM.