Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 10-12-2017, 04:28 AM   #1
Sea3
Carrie Mathison

Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100
Activity: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%
Exclamation Israel caught Russian hackers, alerted US

what are friends for?

Quote:
Israel tipped off the US to a broad Russian hacking attempt, first revealed two years ago, The New York Times reported on Wednesday.

In 2015, Russian government hackers scoured computers across the world to try to reach American intelligence programs, but they were not aware that Israeli intelligence officers were tracking their activity and eventually brought it to the knowledge of the US, who then put the dangerous hacking attempt to a halt.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Rep...ttempts-507176
Old 10-12-2017, 06:48 AM   #2
Skwint_hed
Adored

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

blowing up ships perhaps? scrounging millions in aid?
Old 10-12-2017, 06:13 PM   #3
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Selling the WMD lie to sell the war against SH and Iraq?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwint_hed View Post
blowing up ships perhaps? scrounging millions in aid?
Yes, like the deliberate attack on the USS Liberty and the billions of dollars, actually,
and in foreign aid, financial, military, etc. given to that "bandit state" all since 1948?
See:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...ssliberty.html
and:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...l-1949-present
" ^ Military aid: 1959-1973 (Loans); 1974-1984 (Loans & Grants); 1984-Present (Grants)
* Economic aid is combination of grants and loans. Israel stopped receiving economic aid of any sort in 2007
° Refugee resettlement aid is earmarked for the Jewish Agency/United Israel Appeal to help transport and resettle immigrants in Israel. It was primarily used to help Soviet immigrants in the 1980s and 1990s. Today it is used for Ethiopian immigrants.
** This is funding allocated to American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA)
† Includes Food for Peace (loans & grants); Export-Import Bank aid; Housing Loans; Cooperative Development aid; and, others.
# Includes $1.92 billion in regular military assistance and $1.2 billion for implementation of the Wye Agreement.
***Requested

Loan guarantees are not considered foreign aid so the $7.9 billion in guarantees have been excluded from this table (see Loan Guarantees for Israel [table]). This table also excludes funding for certain other projects the CRS does not consider foreign aid, such as the $180 million for the research and development of the Arrow missile."

Source: Jeremy Sharp, “U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel,” Congressional Research Service, (December 22, 2016)

Selling the WMD lie to sell the war against SH and Iraq?
See:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...04/iraq.israel
Being the perverse kings of many "False Flags" and of "White Slavery"?
See:
http://americanfreepress.net/web-exc...bal-terrorism/
And:
https://justice4poland.com/2016/07/2...red-in-israel/

Yes, thank goodness for all those other "virus's" that
we actually do get from our "special relationship" all
with Israel as well.
See:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/americ...ldwide/5357838

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 10-12-2017 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 07:06 AM   #4
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Paul, this above post is why I can't support your polity and ideology.
I call you an alt-right, simply because you are fixated on the wrongs of one state.
Because it is Jewish, Zionist. You are anti-Hebrew, anti-Jewish, anti-Semitic.
I grew up with people like you, that's how I know you are wrong.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:34 PM   #5
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
Paul, this above post is why I can't support your polity and ideology.
I call you an alt-right, simply because you are fixated on the wrongs of one state.
Because it is Jewish, Zionist. You are anti-Hebrew, anti-Jewish, anti-Semitic.
I grew up with people like you, that's how I know you are wrong.
You just can't handle the truth and all those facts at all of those links.
I am not "alt-right" nor any other "box" that you falsely try to put me in.

This "state" murdered my countrymen in a false flag operation with
the complicity of traitors like LBJ and RM amongst several others.

I am pro-American, a patriot, and anti-Tyranny and I know that you
are the one that isn't and is a hypocritical liar and is quite wrong in
regard to Israel, Zionism, Hebrews, Jews, and Semitism to the USA.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 10-14-2017 at 09:33 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:29 AM   #6
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
You just can't handle the truth and all those facts at all of those links.
I am not "alt-right" nor any other "box" that you falsely try to put me in.

This "state" murdered my countrymen in a false flag operation with
the complicity of traitors like LBJ and RM amongst several others.

I am pro-American, a patriot, and anti-Tyranny and I know that you
are the one that isn't and is a hypocritical liar and is quite wrong in
regard to Israel, Zionism, Hebrews, Jews, and Semitism to the USA.
why would you work at stanford?

my aunt is an admin there...she is the biggest libpuke orbit i've ever known.
3rd3y3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:11 AM   #7
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100

Where is seanjo damnit
I never thought I'd miss the tight spincktered blowhard but I'd love to see these two go at it from their respective corners of denial and rage

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 10-15-2017, 03:30 AM   #8
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Where is seanjo damnit
I never thought I'd miss the tight spincktered blowhard but I'd love to see these two go at it from their respective corners of denial and rage
Divide by zero scenario.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:32 AM   #9
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Yes, like the deliberate attack on the USS Liberty and the billions of dollars, actually,
and in foreign aid, financial, military, etc. given to that "bandit state" all since 1948?
See:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...ssliberty.html
and:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...l-1949-present
" ^ Military aid: 1959-1973 (Loans); 1974-1984 (Loans & Grants); 1984-Present (Grants)
* Economic aid is combination of grants and loans. Israel stopped receiving economic aid of any sort in 2007
° Refugee resettlement aid is earmarked for the Jewish Agency/United Israel Appeal to help transport and resettle immigrants in Israel. It was primarily used to help Soviet immigrants in the 1980s and 1990s. Today it is used for Ethiopian immigrants.
** This is funding allocated to American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA)
† Includes Food for Peace (loans & grants); Export-Import Bank aid; Housing Loans; Cooperative Development aid; and, others.
# Includes $1.92 billion in regular military assistance and $1.2 billion for implementation of the Wye Agreement.
***Requested

Loan guarantees are not considered foreign aid so the $7.9 billion in guarantees have been excluded from this table (see Loan Guarantees for Israel [table]). This table also excludes funding for certain other projects the CRS does not consider foreign aid, such as the $180 million for the research and development of the Arrow missile."

Source: Jeremy Sharp, “U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel,” Congressional Research Service, (December 22, 2016)

Selling the WMD lie to sell the war against SH and Iraq?
See:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...04/iraq.israel
Being the perverse kings of many "False Flags" and of "White Slavery"?
See:
http://americanfreepress.net/web-exc...bal-terrorism/
And:
https://justice4poland.com/2016/07/2...red-in-israel/

Yes, thank goodness for all those other "virus's" that
we actually do get from our "special relationship" all
with Israel as well.
See:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/americ...ldwide/5357838
The first link i read, just to see. But what the Israelis are claiming, and what you're claiming they were doing, are two different things. They withheld the info they said because it would have basically caused more controversy with the US and Bush's hell bent intent on going into Iraq. NOT because of some underlying Jewish conspiracy to gain iraq and control the world.

I could only assume ALL of your facts and links are the same way. You claiming one thing, but the actual meaning being another, while presenting it as proof positive facts. If all your FACTS are like this, then maybe you should re-evaluate what you believe the word FACTS might mean. I haven't seen this much absolute bullshit in one post since i read inevitables last statement.

Your type believe that the Jews are so incredibly intelligent, such a master race of people, such a clever bunch, that they literally control every aspect of our lives. And i find that incredible as fuck considering you believe you're the master race. Maybe the Jews just make you feel inferior, and this is your way of coping. Because if what you believe is actually true, it would only suggest that they are in fact 'THE CHOSEN PEOPLE'. you and your type make them look more like the chosen people than anyone else on Earth. Do you realize that? You make them sound superior as fuck by elevating their existence as the dominators of the entire world.

No, i'm not an evil jew. I don't even have a jew friend as far as i know, but if your bullshit ever turns out to be true, i'm getting one.

Last edited by the demon; 10-15-2017 at 09:50 AM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:02 PM   #10
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
The first link i read, just to see. But what the Israelis are claiming, and what you're claiming they were doing, are two different things. They withheld the info they said because it would have basically caused more controversy with the US and Bush's hell bent intent on going into Iraq. NOT because of some underlying Jewish conspiracy to gain iraq and control the world.

I could only assume ALL of your facts and links are the same way. You claiming one thing, but the actual meaning being another, while presenting it as proof positive facts. If all your FACTS are like this, then maybe you should re-evaluate what you believe the word FACTS might mean. I haven't seen this much absolute bullshit in one post since i read inevitables last statement.

Your type believe that the Jews are so incredibly intelligent, such a master race of people, such a clever bunch, that they literally control every aspect of our lives. And i find that incredible as fuck considering you believe you're the master race. Maybe the Jews just make you feel inferior, and this is your way of coping. Because if what you believe is actually true, it would only suggest that they are in fact 'THE CHOSEN PEOPLE'. you and your type make them look more like the chosen people than anyone else on Earth. Do you realize that? You make them sound superior as fuck by elevating their existence as the dominators of the entire world.

No, i'm not an evil jew. I don't even have a jew friend as far as i know, but if your bullshit ever turns out to be true, i'm getting one.
You should probably rent one on a try before you buy basis
Just to be sure

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e