Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 09-23-2017, 11:10 PM   #31
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker

LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
You seem to think you have some authority here
Boasting about how superior and educated you are proves you to be a fool
just on this fucking forum. Because I was pissed as fuck. Look I know what this forum is about, is exactly what you said, fucking retards thinking they know everything. It's a bs right wing dying forum, but in this section I feel I had to defend the bs propaganda etc. I don't feel "superior" but I will never let some retard on here try to justify the Iraq war. More than that some on here (datt aquina etc), basically the 90% on here are the same.

Anyway I've had a drink, but in reply to your original comment the only reason I sound as I do is because I get pissed off with anyone trying to justify this bs war (and those I mention live in Israel etc so its suits them, every anti Arab/ Anti Iraq thread is made by the same people.)

Last edited by LBC213R20S; 09-23-2017 at 11:13 PM.
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 03:05 AM   #32
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213R20S View Post
just on this fucking forum. Because I was pissed as fuck. Look I know what this forum is about, is exactly what you said, fucking retards thinking they know everything. It's a bs right wing dying forum, but in this section I feel I had to defend the bs propaganda etc. I don't feel "superior" but I will never let some retard on here try to justify the Iraq war. More than that some on here (datt aquina etc), basically the 90% on here are the same.

Anyway I've had a drink, but in reply to your original comment the only reason I sound as I do is because I get pissed off with anyone trying to justify this bs war (and those I mention live in Israel etc so its suits them, every anti Arab/ Anti Iraq thread is made by the same people.)
Years go by...nothing changes: Arabs killing each other in the desert, and you logging on to post accusations laced with bile.

See the commonality??? Go f* yourself.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 06:45 PM   #33
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Yes, I do see the commonality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Years go by...nothing changes: Arabs killing each other in the desert, and you logging on to post accusations laced with bile.

See the commonality??? Go f* yourself.
I also do see your lying hypocrisy in your own "Go f* yourself." that is posted up above.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....0&postcount=11
"Civility", indeed!
"Antifa" violence to suppress the First Amendment rights of all their political opponents.

You being a lying hypocrite and Zionist shrill, also hasn't changed much over time.
You "Neo-con" fools supporting a war against Iraq that was all based on lies as well.
See:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-war-timeline/

Semites killing each other, also includes both Arab Muslims and the Jewish invaders
of Palestine, that have occupied Muslim land under completely false pretenses and a
"false extortion" and "moral blackmail" of the West.
See:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/11...r-declaration/
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/04...ust-was-faked/

His "accusations" are all actually based mostly upon the actual facts.
Your own are the ones "laced with bile" and "bs" propaganda and lies.
See:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/11...be-extradited/
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showthrea...119951&page=10

We all do pay the price of Zionist aggression and their lying hypocrisy.
9/11 was a predicted "blowback" for our one-sided foreign policy due
to AIPAC influence and the corruption of politicians and many "proxy"
wars for the parasitical State of Israel.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=953
and:
http://ifamericaknew.org/cur_sit/
and:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/14...americankne-20

""Prodigiously documented... Alison Weir must be highly commended for throwing such a brilliantly hard light on the relationship between the United States and Israel. I hope this marvelous book gets all the attention it deserves." - Ambassador Andrew Killgore, Publisher, Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

Soon after WWII, US statesman Dean Acheson warned that creating Israel on land already inhabited by Palestinians would "imperil" both American and all Western interests in the region. Despite warnings such as this one, President Truman supported establishing a Jewish state on land primarily inhabited by Muslims and Christians.

Few Americans today are aware that US support enabled the creation of modern Israel. Even fewer know that US politicians pushed this policy over the forceful objections of top diplomatic and military experts.

As this work demonstrates, these politicians were bombarded by a massive pro-Israel lobbying effort that ranged from well-funded and very public Zionist organizations to an "elitist secret society" whose members included Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis.

AGAINST OUR BETTER JUDGMENT brings together meticulously sourced evidence to illuminate a reality that differs starkly from the prevailing narrative. It provides a clear view of the history that is key to understanding one of the most critically important political issues of our day."

And see this five part series of articles for more background into this issue:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/06...reason-part-1/
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/06...reason-part-2/
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/12...reason-part-3/
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/12...reason-part-4/
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/12...reason-part-5/

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 11-27-2017 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:42 AM   #34
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
I also do see your lying hypocrisy in your own "Go f* yourself." that is posted up above.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....0&postcount=11
"Civility", indeed!
"Antifa" violence to suppress the First Amendment rights of all their political opponents.

("etc, etc, fax mentis incendia gloria culpum, etc, etc.,

memo bis punitor dellacattum....clear as crystal...")
So you're anti-Israel.

I'm anti-jihad, which means I have a marked antipathy toward Muslims, muslim causes, muslim values, and muslim interests...one of which is the ethnic cleansing of first all Jews and eventually all non Muslims from Muslim dominated lands, another which is the infiltration, displacement, and eventual annihilation of western society.

You've said nothing about Israel that I didn't already know. Jews terrorized Arabs, kidnapped British officers and soldiers, and pulled every string they could everywhere they could in order to get UN approval for the two state solution that created both Israel and Palestine. So what? How do you think every one of the modern states in the western hemisphere was created? How did modern China become the colossus it is today? Any inkling how modern Russia (including "Kaliningrad") came to be? Any clue how the borders of Poland, Ukraine, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Romania, Hungary, Lithuania, and Belarus were established (and reestablished, and will doubtlessly be reestablished yet again sometime in the future)? So much for the sanctity of land ownership and the fairness in which ownership is established.

And while hypocrites go on about how "DA JOOS STOLE THAT LAND...", do try to keep in mind how the poor, poor, displaced Muslims first came to be in possession of that land...along with North Africa, Central Asia, the entire Arabian Peninsula, Iran, and large swaths of land that used to belong to Hindus. They first took it from its former owners by the sword and then forcibly converted or oppressed the inhabitants to the point of genocide. So cry me a river about "the injustice that is Israel". (And do ponder the question why, if you want to turn back the clock, what's keeping you from turning back the clock to the time when the Jews were in that area building their Temple, long before the Romans arrived, eh?) If you want to start a 'who has the most ancient claim to the land' contest, better hand the trophy, and that land, over to the Jews and just shut up now. I've been consistently saying as much on this forum for a lot longer than you have been contributing your nuggets of enlightenment here.

As for you calling me a hypocrite, try a re-reading of the entire post you quoted. Add comprehension skills. Nowhere in there do I claim that I...or any other American...discuss highly charged issues either dispassionately or politely. In fact the post points out that there never has been a time when we ever did so. We simply suppressed public discussions of ugly subjects in order to maintain a level of civility besting that of the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, the Indian Wars, the Mexican-American War, firebombing Dresden, and dropping two atomic bombs on Japan. If you expect civility, log off of here and tune in to your favorite Romper Room episode on Netflix.

Meanwhile, go fuck yourself, along with the West-hating jihadi rage-boy LBC213R20S.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 11-28-2017 at 03:57 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:58 AM   #35
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
So you're anti-Israel.

I'm anti-jihad, which means I have a marked antipathy toward Muslims, muslim causes, muslim values, and muslim interests...one of which is the ethnic cleansing of first all Jews and eventually all non Muslims from Muslim dominated lands, another which is the infiltration, displacement, and eventual annihilation of western society.

You've said nothing about Israel that I didn't already know. The Jews terrorized Arabs, kidnapped British officers and soldiers, and pulled every string they could everywhere they could in order to get UN approval for the two state solution that created both Israel and Palestine. So what? How do you think every one of the modern states in the western hemisphere was created? How did modern China become the colossus it is today? Any inkling how modern Russia (including "Kaliningrad") came to be? Any clue how the borders of Poland, Ukraine, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Romania, Hungary, Lithuania, and Belarus were established (and reestablished, and will doubtlessly be reestablished yet again sometime in the future)? So much for the sanctity of land ownership.

And while hypocrites go on about how "DA JOOS STOLE THAT LAND...", do try to keep in mind how the poor, poor, displaced Muslims first came to be in possession of that land...along with North Africa, Central Asia, the entire Arabian Peninsula, Iran, and what is now know as 'Pakistan'. They first took it from its former owners by the sword and then forcibly converted or oppressed the inhabitants to the point of genocide. So cry me a river about "the injustice that is Israel". (And do consider that if you want to turn back the clock, what's keeping you from turning back the clock to the time when the Jews were in that area building their Temple, long before the Romans arrived, eh?) If you want to start a 'who has the most ancient claim to the land' contest, better hand the trophy, and that land, over to the Jews and just shut up now. I've been consistently saying as much on this forum for a lot longer than you have been contributing your nuggets of enlightenment here.

As for you calling me a hypocrite, try a re-reading of the entire post you quoted. Add comprehension skills. Nowhere in there do I claim that I...or any other American...discuss highly charged issues either dispassionately or politely. In fact the post points out that there never has been a time when we ever did so. We simply suppressed public discussions of ugly subjects in order to maintain a level of civility besting that of the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, the Indian Wars, the Mexican-American War, firebombing Dresden, and dropping two atomic bombs on Japan. If you expect civility, log off of here and tune in to your favorite Romper Room episode on Netflix.

Meanwhile, go fuck yourself, along with the West-hating jihadi rage-boy LBC213R20S.
Yep

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 11-28-2017, 11:33 AM   #36
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Yep
Ditto yep
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 02:29 PM   #37
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
So you're anti-Israel.

You've said nothing about Israel that I didn't already know. Jews terrorized Arabs, kidnapped British officers and soldiers, and pulled every string they could everywhere they could in order to get UN approval for the two state solution that created both Israel and Palestine. So what? How do you think every one of the modern states in the western hemisphere was created? How did modern China become the colossus it is today? Any inkling how modern Russia (including "Kaliningrad") came to be? Any clue how the borders of Poland, Ukraine, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Romania, Hungary, Lithuania, and Belarus were established (and reestablished, and will doubtlessly be reestablished yet again sometime in the future)? So much for the sanctity of land ownership and the fairness in which ownership is established.

And while hypocrites go on about how "DA JOOS STOLE THAT LAND...", do try to keep in mind how the poor, poor, displaced Muslims first came to be in possession of that land...along with North Africa, Central Asia, the entire Arabian Peninsula, Iran, and large swaths of land that used to belong to Hindus. They first took it from its former owners by the sword and then forcibly converted or oppressed the inhabitants to the point of genocide. So cry me a river about "the injustice that is Israel". (And do ponder the question why, if you want to turn back the clock, what's keeping you from turning back the clock to the time when the Jews were in that area building their Temple, long before the Romans arrived, eh?) If you want to start a 'who has the most ancient claim to the land' contest, better hand the trophy, and that land, over to the Jews and just shut up now. I've been consistently saying as much on this forum for a lot longer than you have been contributing your nuggets of enlightenment here.

Yes, you are a morally and intellectually bankrupt lying hypocrite and Israel-Firster.
Thanks for your making that clear.
Just proving my "point" yet again.
Why?
God is not a real estate agent for anyone and does not choose one people over another.
Proxy wars for Zionist Israel do harm the best interests of both the West and of the USA.
I remember the USS Liberty and that false flag deliberate attack and murder of my people
by Israel that was all covered-up by such lying hypocrite apologist traitors just like you.

"So what?" you did say?
The only valid "holy war" is for truth and the facts vs. tyrants and their lying hypocrisy!
I am anti-Tyranny, and anti-lying hypocrisy, and totally regardless of the source of them.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-02-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:30 PM   #38
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Yep
Bananas!
Old 11-28-2017, 02:31 PM   #39
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Pinocchio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Ditto yep
And pervert.
Big surprise.
Not!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 11-28-2017 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-28-2017, 04:18 PM   #40
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
And pervert.
Big surprise.
Not!
Fuck off cunt.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote