Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > General Military Discussion

Old 01-27-2016, 05:11 PM   #21
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker

ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipskip View Post
Oh give it a fuckin' rest you boobs.

When the SECRETARY OF DEFENSE OR THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ALL MILITARY PERSONEL doesn't even require military service to command, I think we can let a four star general off the hook for being proficient in other areas besides piloting.

And of course this decision ushers in the day when the mullahs are running our military because, you know. Obama.

The level of stupid that can bubble up on this forum at any given time is staggering.
Really?

We wouldn't someone who sold corndogs at a football stadium running the railroad industry in the name of diversity would we?

Or maybe we can get someone skilled in changing oil to overlook our economy, you know, in the name of diversity.

Let's have a dishwasher oversee weapons development....you know.......in the name of diversity.

I personally would like a kindergarten teacher to be in charge of a nuclear armed submarine....because diversity.

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.

Last edited by ThisisnotChad; 01-28-2016 at 02:05 PM.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 01:48 PM   #22
Wimbly
Bleeding Heart Realist

Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!
Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100 Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100 Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100
Activity: 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
One step at a time....

Not really related and a load of mindless xenophobic propaganda.

If that was the case please EXPLAIN HUMAN HISTORY prior to collective societies
Wimbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:57 PM   #23
lipskip
Fucking Up The Program

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100
Activity: 93%
Activity: 93% Activity: 93% Activity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisisnotChad View Post
Really?

We wouldn't someone who sold corndogs at a football stadium running the railroad industry in the name of diversity would we?

Or maybe we can get someone skilled in changing oil to overlook our economy, you know, in the name of diversity.

Let's have a dishwasher oversee weapons development....you know.......in the name of diversity.

I personally would like a kindergarten teacher to be in charge of a nuclear armed submarine....because diversity.
This may honestly be the stupidest thing you've ever written.

A female attains the highest rank you can achieve normally in the military and it was simply due to 'diversity'? No way in hell she could have actually earned it and deserved the position she's in huh?

You sell food for a living, right? Are you a chef?

Bad news for baseball, the commissioner never played and is a lawyer.
Old 01-28-2016, 04:00 PM   #24
lipskip
Fucking Up The Program

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100

Quote:
Really?

Or maybe we can get a guy that's NEVER HELD PUBLIC OFFICE and inherited his money only to go bankrupt four times and act like a dick on his reality teevee show to be President?

Cuz you know.... diversity.

Right?
Old 01-28-2016, 05:59 PM   #25
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker

ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
This may honestly be the stupidest thing you've ever written.

A female attains the highest rank you can achieve normally in the military and it was simply due to 'diversity'? No way in hell she could have actually earned it and deserved the position she's in huh?

You sell food for a living, right? Are you a chef?

Bad news for baseball, the commissioner never played and is a lawyer.
I am a distributor. When I was manufacturing, I had chefs show me how to duplicate their recipes and I did that and packaged it for them. Not the same.

I'm not saying she hasn't worked her way up through the ranks but how can someone who isn't even allowed on the battlefield maintain a position like that? Doesn't make sense to me.

Quote:
Or maybe we can get a guy that's NEVER HELD PUBLIC OFFICE and inherited his money only to go bankrupt four times and act like a dick on his reality teevee show to be President?

Cuz you know.... diversity.

Right?
To his credit, to turn a few million into billions is no easy feat. I always hear people say, "well if I started out with x amount of dollars, I'd have done it too". No, no they wouldn't.

When it comes to running a branch of the military, I would want someone who has been in combat before within that particular branch.

When it comes to leading a business, I want someone with experience within that field.

Donald Trump made his fortune from real estate, he's no leader though. I never said he was, he's a god damn moron.

I know you know they hire people based on quota's when it comes to do with anything related to government instead of the best of the best. This is extremely stupid when it comes to anything military related.

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 06:36 PM   #26
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:

I know you know they hire people based on quota's when it comes to do with anything related to government instead of the best of the best. This is extremely stupid when it comes to anything military related.
The government stands by their theory that the best way to get businesses to stop hiring people based on their race and/or gender, is to force businesses to hire people based on their race and/or gender.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.” ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 08:09 PM   #27
lipskip
Fucking Up The Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUTUPANDTHINK View Post
The government stands by their theory that the best way to get businesses to stop hiring people based on their race and/or gender, is to force businesses to hire people based on their race and/or gender.
That's an asinine, racist, and completely skewed definition of affirmative action.

Sure. Let's pine away for the good ol' days when bein' a darkie or a skirt was good enough to disqualify you from a job.

It may have morphed into something broken, but it didn't come about because there wasn't a need.

On a slightly humorous and ironic aside, my spellchecker insisted on turning 'darkie' into 'Darius'.
Old 01-28-2016, 08:25 PM   #28
tarnoch
Red, Blue, and White

tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,554,826, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,554,826, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,554,826, Level: 100
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Quote:
That's an asinine, racist, and completely skewed definition of affirmative action.

Sure. Let's pine away for the good ol' days when bein' a darkie or a skirt was good enough to disqualify you from a job.

It may have morphed into something broken, but it didn't come about because there wasn't a need.

On a slightly humorous and ironic aside, my spellchecker insisted on turning 'darkie' into 'Darius'.
Lets face it, women in the workplace was the death knell for traditional American family values and society . That and the invention of the credit card.

“A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

“As long as you still experience the stars as something "above you", you lack the eye of knowledge.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by tarnoch; 01-28-2016 at 08:38 PM.
tarnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 08:51 PM   #29
lipskip
Fucking Up The Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarnoch View Post
Lets face it, women in the workplace was the death knell for traditional American family values and society . That and the invention of the credit card.

While I agree with you on the subject of credit in general, I'd say the former was more complicated than that. Less women in the home full time just made something that was bound to happen, happen faster. We are a culture of 'more'. When having half of your potential workforce prohibited from working, it soon became apparent that we could have 'more' if women worked, ergo.... women began working more. It may not be spelled out directly to kids, but our whole m.o. as a nation is 'more', and when that is one of if not thee central concept in whatever values structure is being implemented, it's doomed to fail. It's hollow and superficial, just like people today.

All completely orchestrated and approved of by our government of course, but that's another thread.
Old 01-29-2016, 03:57 PM   #30
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:

Who is talking about good old days, I'm talking about how your knowledge and skills are not the determining factor in every case. The Army for instance has a different set of physical standards for men Vs. women, same goes for fire departments and Police departments. Why have different standards if they are expected to do the job equally? Why do some schools offer scholarships to minorities with lower GPAs than white students applying at the same time, because they're taking race into consideration. Why is BET allowed to hand out awards only to Black entertainers? Why is there a Black congressional caucus? Why are women not allowed onto a professional sports team? Sure Sally can't dunk a basketball, but she has other skills to offer the team right? Why do the Olympics still separate events by gender? Why aren't Asians boycotting the Oscars? Why are Eskimos not offered more leading roles in movies? Why do black lives only matter when a White person takes one? Why is it ok for black rappers to talk shit about white folks, or black comedians allowed to make racial jokes, but when a white person does something similar they are racist. Why is wearing a Brown Pride T-shirt considered supporting your people? Why is their a Black history Month? Why at certain sports stadiums is there Hispanic heritage days?

It's simply retarded, there are and have been great black actors, there also was a time when there was great white basketball players. Currently though most of the great actors are white and most of the great basketball players are black. It's nobodies fault and we can't pretend that Dicaprio with a little training could drain 3 point shots at will, or Steph Curry Could play a leading role in a great drama with a few acting classes. Nor can we pretend that a man can give birth to a child if we just cut off his balls and give him a flesh pocket. Ronda Rousey would get her ass beat by most male MMA fighters, it not her fault we are simply made differently. You can't fit a square peg in a round hole unless you cut off the corners, then it is no longer a square peg. Just calling something what it is not, does not make it what you want it to be.

Hire people for what they can do. Award people for what they have done.

Allowing a person where they don't belong simply because of their skin color is as racist as not allowing a person where they belong because of their skin color.

Awards skill not skin.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.” ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote