Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2018, 10:33 PM   #21
jt88
LiveLeaker
 
jt88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 3,256
jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
The deplorables who rely on RW media for information are the ones who elected him. It's all on them.
Hillary was not a terrible candidate, she had all the credentials and experience to be a leader.

Trump was a clown of a horrible candidate. Mostly because he's been an embarrassment most of his life. We understand you enjoy electing celebrities and reality TV show hosts.
You're hopelessly autistic, go screech yourself to sleep.
__________________
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.
~ Thomas Jefferson
Truth is treason in the empire of lies. ~ Ron Paul
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 11:02 PM   #22
snipershot
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 5,805
snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
The deplorables who rely on RW media for information are the ones who elected him. It's all on them.
Hillary was not a terrible candidate, she had all the credentials and experience to be a leader.

Trump was a clown of a horrible candidate. Mostly because he's been an embarrassment most of his life. We understand you enjoy electing celebrities and reality TV show hosts.
The only reason trump won was because trump won every debate. He won the battle of personality. Trump got better numbers at his rallys that kept climbing upto the election. The dems had to ship people into hillary rallies at cost.

You paint these career politicians as angels, but thats so far from the actual truth its laughable. The more they called trump hitler, the more votes trump got. The more they called him misogynist/sexist, the more votes trump got. If trump was as bad as you say he was he would never have got the job. Thats the truth. Your vomit is just partisan garbage with no actual understanding of human nature. Whoever you are, youre part of a minority.
__________________
evil triumphs when good men do nothing~
snipershot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 11:15 PM   #23
jt88
LiveLeaker
 
jt88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 3,256
jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
The only reason trump won was because trump won every debate. He won the battle of personality. Trump got better numbers at his rallys that kept climbing upto the election. The dems had to ship people into hillary rallies at cost.

You paint these career politicians as angels, but thats so far from the actual truth its laughable. The more they called trump hitler, the more votes trump got. The more they called him misogynist/sexist, the more votes trump got. If trump was as bad as you say he was he would never have got the job. Thats the truth. Your vomit is just partisan garbage with no actual understanding of human nature. Whoever you are, youre part of a minority.
I'm not sure why we continue to engage this idiot, he is clearly either mentally challenged in some manner or an endless troll.
__________________
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.
~ Thomas Jefferson
Truth is treason in the empire of lies. ~ Ron Paul
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 02:01 AM   #24
deathmode
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,147
deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100
Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

The name calling of him being an idiot, jerk, racist, ok then if he is all those things then how exactly did he win and don't give me he changed. He actually said much worse like deporting all illegals with really no mercy. Then the grabbing the pussy...if it's so insane, outrageous, officious, ignorant how did he beat like 20 candidates.

He has actually calmed down since the election. He is willing to pass DACA and raise the bar on gun ownership.

End of the day he is more intelligent than all the candidates because he defeated every single one of them. We got the best of the best of them because they could not figure it out. If they can't figure out an election then what else can't they figure out?
deathmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:41 PM   #25
inevitab1e
GOML
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 10,437
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Trump won because America has a education problem. Trump won because people vote based on lies and childish nonsense. Not on policy.

Trump voters are an embarrassment to America and the world. The "fat and stupid" crowd fell for the trickery.

I'll tell you one thing, I wouldn't be proud.
__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:58 PM   #26
snipershot
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 5,805
snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
I'm not sure why we continue to engage this idiot, he is clearly either mentally challenged in some manner or an endless troll.
Hope springs eternal.
__________________
evil triumphs when good men do nothing~
snipershot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:14 PM   #27
deathmode
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,147
deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100
Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
Trump won because America has a education problem. Trump won because people vote based on lies and childish nonsense. Not on policy.

Trump voters are an embarrassment to America and the world. The "fat and stupid" crowd fell for the trickery.

I'll tell you one thing, I wouldn't be proud.
Almost 70% of the country is fat, stupid and poor. The biggest concentrations of it are in Democratic strongholds like Chicago and Baltimore where their gun violence makes mass shootings look like a minor acceptable issue not even worth worrying about.
deathmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 AM.