Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Political thought / philosophy

Old 10-11-2017, 11:52 PM   #1
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default A nuclear WWIII will never happen. Dishonor will prevent it.

A nuclear WWIII will never happen. Dishonor will prevent it.

Wars are fought for honor and a nuclear WWII would have nothing but shame for the initiator of such a war.

Our leaders know that there would be no honor in a nuclear war that would destroy our environment and insure that there is no real winner. Any leader or military war machine under his command that would initiate such a war would know dishonor like the world has never seen. The hate for Hitler and his regime and ideology is still alive and well in the world and that hate would be dwarfed by the hate that the initiator of a third WWIII would feel from the world.

The main reason for that hate and denial of honor would stem from the fact that any nuclear war would be fought against cities and their citizen instead of having an honorable battlefield war. No leader or military force will dishonor itself the way the U.S. did in Japan. Honor in war comes from facing an enemy man to man and our technology has now made that impossible. There is no honor in killing innocent non-combatant citizens in their beds from thousands of miles away. Ordinary people know this and so do their leaders and military.

Mutual assured destruction says that any nuclear war will be self-genocide. Some who do not know why wars are fought, and honor sought, may think some leaders are foolish enough to initiate a nuclear war but forget that no high ranking military man, especially of Asian descent, would ever dishonor himself and his family by initiating such a war. Such a man of honor would never initiate such a dishonorable war. A man of honor would know though that he would not be doing his duty if he did not retaliate. Reciprocity is fair play and is honorable and duty and honor would force a reciprocal reply.

Do you understand the psychological principles at play shown above and do you agree?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:00 AM   #2
gerryowen
Syriasly?

gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Crap, what am I gonna do with all these MRE's??
Old 10-12-2017, 12:04 AM   #3
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryowen View Post
Crap, what am I gonna do with all these MRE's??
Use them to retaliate in case the other side is insane.

Thanks for opining.

Regards
DL
Old 10-12-2017, 05:36 AM   #4
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

'War is armed robbery writ large.'
Honor is an artifice to justify violence, but only if won.
There is no honor in defeat.
MAD ignores other nations that have the Bomb, because of the historical ability of 2 nations to destroy most all life, not just human life.
But MAD is not viable anymore, since there is no longer 'parity' between these 2 nations.
Your premise that the so-called 'Asian' leader wouldn't use the bomb, is a racist and cultural bias that history doesn't show, and modern times belie.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:46 PM   #5
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
'War is armed robbery writ large.'
Honor is an artifice to justify violence, but only if won.
There is no honor in defeat.
MAD ignores other nations that have the Bomb, because of the historical ability of 2 nations to destroy most all life, not just human life.
But MAD is not viable anymore, since there is no longer 'parity' between these 2 nations.
Your premise that the so-called 'Asian' leader wouldn't use the bomb, is a racist and cultural bias that history doesn't show, and modern times belie.
It is a cultural bias, yes, but not racist. It shows the respect due them.

That positive bias and respect for the honor that Asians show, all should have.

Regards
DL
Old 10-12-2017, 07:13 PM   #6
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default "Dishonor" will not prevent it from happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
A nuclear WWIII will never happen. Dishonor will prevent it.

Wars are fought for honor and a nuclear WWII would have nothing but shame for the initiator of such a war.

Our leaders know that there would be no honor in a nuclear war that would destroy our environment and insure that there is no real winner. Any leader or military war machine under his command that would initiate such a war would know dishonor like the world has never seen. The hate for Hitler and his regime and ideology is still alive and well in the world and that hate would be dwarfed by the hate that the initiator of a third WWIII would feel from the world.

The main reason for that hate and denial of honor would stem from the fact that any nuclear war would be fought against cities and their citizen instead of having an honorable battlefield war. No leader or military force will dishonor itself the way the U.S. did in Japan. Honor in war comes from facing an enemy man to man and our technology has now made that impossible. There is no honor in killing innocent non-combatant citizens in their beds from thousands of miles away. Ordinary people know this and so do their leaders and military.

Mutual assured destruction says that any nuclear war will be self-genocide. Some who do not know why wars are fought, and honor sought, may think some leaders are foolish enough to initiate a nuclear war but forget that no high ranking military man, especially of Asian descent, would ever dishonor himself and his family by initiating such a war. Such a man of honor would never initiate such a dishonorable war. A man of honor would know though that he would not be doing his duty if he did not retaliate. Reciprocity is fair play and is honorable and duty and honor would force a reciprocal reply.

Do you understand the psychological principles at play shown above and do you agree?

Regards
DL
No.
"Dishonor" alone will not prevent a nuclear WWIII from happening.
Only a much higher consciousness all within our own world leaders
can actually possibly prevent it.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....3&postcount=20
I do hope for the best, but I also prepare for the worst, or to the extent that I am able.
Human Nature and Human Psychology can only be changed from within one's own self!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 10-12-2017 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Added link to post.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:05 PM   #7
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Oh please
99.999% of people on this planet are slightly evolved rock apes still functioning emotionally on a lizard brain that processes Anger/attack, Fear, revenge, pride and greed
Honor, shame and empathy are way down the Line and are only even contemplated if his belly is full and his dick is limp

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 10-13-2017, 12:05 AM   #8
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

you place too much trust with those in the power with innocence
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:21 AM   #9
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
you place too much trust with those in the power with innocence
Way too much
Old 10-13-2017, 12:23 AM   #10
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Oh please
99.999% of people on this planet are slightly evolved rock apes still functioning emotionally on a lizard brain that processes Anger/attack, Fear, revenge, pride and greed
Honor, shame and empathy are way down the Line and are only even contemplated if his belly is full and his dick is limp
Yup,the sex drive is stronger than any other