Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Announcements

Old 02-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #11
muhaa2012
Liveleaker

muhaa2012 is officially a forum legendmuhaa2012 is officially a forum legendmuhaa2012 is officially a forum legendmuhaa2012 is officially a forum legendmuhaa2012 is officially a forum legendmuhaa2012 is officially a forum legendmuhaa2012 is officially a forum legendmuhaa2012 is officially a forum legendmuhaa2012 is officially a forum legendmuhaa2012 is officially a forum legendmuhaa2012 is officially a forum legend
Thumbs down Muzzies

This past month has been ridiculous on this web site,For a start you have mods that are pure Muslim sympathizers who are targeting British people..

Now as soon as a British person speaks up he has points took away your web site is not properly moderated so why the hell would i want to donate to a web site like this.

You guys are loosing more and more support for the site and you wonder why..

Shame on you this website was so different 3 years ago why not pull your fingers out and stop the racial muzzie's on your web site first.

You aint getting a penny out of me..You make enough though adverts alone.

People are waking up to this..
muhaa2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:50 PM   #12
LL_Hayden
No Sin Bin can hold ME!

LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhaa2012 View Post
This past month has been ridiculous on this web site,For a start you have mods that are pure Muslim sympathizers who are targeting British people..

Now as soon as a British person speaks up he has points took away your web site is not properly moderated so why the hell would i want to donate to a web site like this.

Shame on you this website was so different 3 years ago why not pull your fingers out and stop the racial muzzie's on your web site first.

First of all thank you so much for hopping on to this unrelated thread to complain, I appreciate that. Secondly your infraction has been reversed, it was an error for sure so you do have our apologies for that. Now, the meat of your post. Stop talking rubbish. Anti British, pro muslim mods? Really? And what "support" are we losing? Did you even read what this post was about before you shat all over it? This is about members supporting other members should they wish to, it has nothing to do with us.

Do me a favour, wind your neck in and at least do a little research before making ridiculous accusations because it only leaves you looking rather silly. Oh, and think about what thread you're posting in too.

Hope this all helps.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #13
noxomus
белый дьявол взломщик

noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,613,151, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,613,151, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,613,151, Level: 100
Activity: 40%
Activity: 40% Activity: 40% Activity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhaa2012 View Post

will you financially support me if i make antimuslim remarks?
"The big problem is, most people in this country have lost the will to defend their own culture, the very culture that has given them the privilege and luxury's most of the world aspire to and flock to."
- Seanjo
noxomus is online now   Reply With Quote