Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 06-21-2017, 06:27 PM   #1
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default muslim Terrorist Attack at Michigan Airport

Quote:
The FBI is investigating the stabbing of a police officer at Flint, Michigan's Bishop Airport as a 'possible act of terror'.
A Canadian man yelling 'Allahu Akbar' repeatedly stabbed the officer including in the neck at the airport on Wednesday morning, according to witnesses.
The saying means 'God is great' in Arabic, and is often shouted by Islamic terrorists before attacks or suicide bombings.
The police officer involved in the incident has been identified as Lieutenant Jeff Neville, who is retired from the Genesee County Sheriff's Department.
Sources told WJRT that Neville was at his post at the top of a set of escalators at the airport Wednesday morning when he was attacked from behind with a knife similar to a Bowie knife.
Neville was rushed to the hospital in critical condition, but his condition has since improved to stable after coming out of surgery.
Police say a suspect has been taken into custody but they have not released his name.
Link
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:43 PM   #2
Bashman
Research

Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:
The airport is closed until further notice while the FBI investigates.
One fukn snack bar and one fukn knife and the fukn wheels stop turning. These fuckers are gaining ground with the lone wolf shit. I realize that it is out of an abundance of wisdom and caution that things like this happen. But the real problem is...things like this happen, and are happening, worldwide, daily.

It wasn't this way 5, 10, 20 years ago. They are creeping in and the perfect analogy is the camel's nose in the tent. In Europe, the camel already has his first hump in. Here we've got half a camel head sticking its face in our tent and we better take a lesson from what happened in Europe...right quick.

I'm glad the officer is improving. And they got this little puke fucking piglet alive. He's is so fucked. Good.

They are creeping in and we need to find a way to push that camel out out of the tent.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:49 PM   #3
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

The virus is coming your way

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:23 PM   #4
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashman View Post
One fukn snack bar and one fukn knife and the fukn wheels stop turning. These fuckers are gaining ground with the lone wolf shit. I realize that it is out of an abundance of wisdom and caution that things like this happen. But the real problem is...things like this happen, and are happening, worldwide, daily.

It wasn't this way 5, 10, 20 years ago. They are creeping in and the perfect analogy is the camel's nose in the tent. In Europe, the camel already has his first hump in. Here we've got half a camel head sticking its face in our tent and we better take a lesson from what happened in Europe...right quick.

I'm glad the officer is improving. And they got this little puke fucking piglet alive. He's is so fucked. Good.

They are creeping in and we need to find a way to push that camel out out of the tent.
I think they got scared because Dearborn is close by, perhaps they had intel that a muslim was planning to attack again after first responders and the Feds had arrived.

But I agree with you, an incident shouldn't shut down the airport or the terminal; mujji's are also going for the financial impact their actions have on the US.

Cops are already trigger happy to begin with, so have a policy in place to assume all muslims who attack are also carrying a suicide vest and send them all to hell with muhammad.
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:26 PM   #5
Bashman
Research

Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
You got a vaccination or firewall for us? <insert Demon's rimshot thingie>

I think we should just use common sense, and an International Law has to be passed banning and censoring all jihad-type of propaganda being disseminated via social media and the Internet itself. And I am as First Amendment as any other American out there.

The global PC SJW crowd will scream about "free speech" and "slippery slope" buzzword bullshit smokescreen babble but ffs we're talking about banning something worse than shouting "Fire" in a crowded theater, or inciting others to riot. We already know there is some speech that cannot be tolerated in a civil society.

Jihadi propaganda should be placed in that category.

We are talking crazy ass religious fanatics peddling beheadings, throat slashings, mass executions, suicide bombings to kill innocent civilians including children...worldwide. All in the name of religion, all in the name of Allah. In the hopes of some kind of warped Utopian paradise that awaits all who kill or die violently spreading jihad. Peddled to the weak minded offspring of a people who can barely get out of the dark ages in their societal thinking.

Fuck that, use your common fucking sense, ban the shit from the Internet, and you curtail the virus to a very large extent. It is no cure, but it is at least a line of defense. I mean, being an old Ogrish guy, I like watching a good beheading as much as the next guy once in a while. But the slick, produced vids that ISIS puts out, fuck that. I disagreed with Hayden's decision to not carry those vids, just because I liked the slo-mo shit, really. But you can see them elswhere. Now, however, it appears Hayden's thoughts, in that realm, might not have been such a bad idea. Seeing as how the jihadi message has spread so much in the last five years.

But, as an organization, ISIS is the next Al Qaeda. Reduced to having minimal influence in the world. But the true problem is the ideology underlying all of it. Some say you can't kill an ideology. I think of marxism, communism, and I think, well, you might not be able to completely eradicate the virus, but you can reduce it to a more managable level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
I think they got scared because Dearborn is close by, perhaps they had intel that a muslim was planning to attack again after first responders and the Feds had arrived.

But I agree with you, an incident shouldn't shut down the airport or the terminal; mujji's are also going for the financial impact their actions have on the US.

Cops are already trigger happy to begin with, so have a policy in place to assume all muslims who attack are also carrying a suicide vest and send them all to hell with muhammad.
Oh, I didn't look on a map where that place in Michigan was. Dearbornistan! No wonder. LOL.

Last edited by Bashman; 06-21-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Bashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:17 PM   #6
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
Last I checked, it's already here. We're just pretending it's not so we can keep the illusion that we assimilate immigrants better than the UK and European nations.

The reality is, we suck just as bad if not worse at this point in regards to assimilating immigrants. The problem is Western culture isn't insisting on our core values anymore and we're bending over backward to accommodate non-western peoples while we're doing everything in our power to slap down and sucker punch anyone who is pro-western culture.

Srsly, in any other time or any other place, the fact that terrorists attacks perpetrated by Islamists are occuring on a daily basis, is met with politicians going after hate speech on twitter, facebook etc, would be laughably ridiculous.

That we can't see how absurd and silly that is, is why we're losing.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:27 PM   #7
Tinbuk3
Deplorable

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Like I said long ago .. people are slow to wake up.
But when they do they will want answers.
Not opinion.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:22 PM   #8
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Viruses (Mullahs)are incredibly simple people but are extremely effective at infecting us. We may never be able to totally beat the viruses, but by harnessing the power of armed response , the latest weapons of mass destruction and adopting the right (wing) behaviour, we stand a good chance of keeping one step ahead of viruses' most harmful effects.

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:45 PM   #9
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

This is just a passing fad. In one hundred years or so, none of this unpleasantness will bother any of the followers of Mohammed *alayhi as-salām!*, wuzza wuzza, for God is great Allahu Akbar! wuzza wuzza, etc. If Allah is for us, wuzza wuzza, etc., who could be against us?
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:19 PM   #10
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100

People can take only so much some day soon this is going to turn into a all out purge. The western world is going to finally come to it's senses and allow its immune system to kill the virus that is effecting its ability to live free. When that happens its not going to stop with just removing the problem from it's own borders but probably will remove the entire tumorous mass that has lodged itself in the Middle East.

capone.jpg

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote