Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 06-26-2017, 05:58 PM   #1
Bashman
Research

Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
Default Supreme Court Reinstates Key Parts of Trump Travel Ban

Proving that the decisions by the lower courts, mostly dominated by left wing Trump hating judges (Hawaii being one of them) were politically motivated and had no basis in the Constitution. Of course, it is not the final word, as that will be decided in the Fall, but meanwhile...

Fuck you you Trojan Horse jihadi mujj puke piglet wannabes. Stay the hell out of my country.

Quote:
In a victory for the Trump administration, the Supreme Court on Monday lifted key components of an injunction against President Trump's proposed ban on travel from six majority-Muslim nations, reinstating much of the policy and promising to hear full arguments as early as this fall.

The court's decision means the justices will now wade into the biggest legal controversy of the Trump administration -- the president's order temporarily restricting travel, which even Trump has termed a "travel ban."

"Today's unanimous Supreme Court decision is a clear victory for our national security," Trump said in a statement. "...As President, I cannot allow people into our country who want to do us harm. I want people who can love the United States and all of its citizens, and who will be hardworking and productive."

He added: "My number one responsibility as Commander in Chief is to keep the American people safe. Today's ruling allows me to use an important tool for protecting our Nation's homeland."

The court made clear that a limited version of the policy can be enforced immediately with a full hearing to come in the Fall.

"An American individual or entity that has a bona fide relationship with a particular person seeking to enter the country as a refugee can legitimately claim concrete hardship if that person is excluded,” the court wrote. “As to these individuals and entities, we do not disturb the injunction. But when it comes to refugees who lack any such connection to the United States, for the reasons we have set out, the balance tips in favor of the Government’s compelling need to provide for the Nation’s security.”

The justices decided to review the broader constitutional issues over executive authority on immigration with oral arguments to be held in the fall.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:51 PM   #2
Skwint_hed
Adored

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

but yet somehow saudia arabia is a friend? And the last terrorist attacks came from where?
Old 06-26-2017, 09:57 PM   #3
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!
Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Well lets see what the score is:

Dems spent 28 million to get blown the fuck out in GA.
CNN is getting fucked like a girl on prom night.
Travel Ban is now in effect.
Obongo is on suicide watch for collusion/obstruction.
Barnie Sandals and his wife under investigation for fraud.
Lefty libtards are turning on each other and are completely demoralized.

It smells like WINNING to me.
Old 06-26-2017, 10:00 PM   #4
Skwint_hed
Adored

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserjobs View Post

you got the tiger blood Mr Sheen?
Old 06-26-2017, 10:07 PM   #5
twright55
Monster

twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100 Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100 Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserjobs View Post

Exactly.

All the right people are eating each other alive. It's the reason a whole bunch us voted for Trump in the first place. There are no innocents in D.C. and the more of those assholes shoot each other down in flames, the better.
And in that vein, if Trump goes down with them, I've got no problem with that. It's risky, but it's all a risk I am willing to take. The status quo is certain death of our Republic (a slow, frog boiling in the pot kind of death.)
Old 06-26-2017, 11:44 PM   #6
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwint_hed View Post
but yet somehow saudia arabia is a friend? And the last terrorist attacks came from where?
So what. Simply because SA isn't included, means we should exclude the other dangerous wartorn nations also? Silly shit man. If that's all ya got in your bag of splendid ideas, then i guess we're doing ok. I'd like to see SA included, but at this point i'll settle for this.

Saudi Arabia is bad, SA did 9/11, SA funds terrorism, i get it. But i'm still unsure what people are suggesting when they repeat this obnoxious statement or what they believe the end game should be. The United States won't exclude Saudi Arabia, no quicker than even the UK would at this point in time. But, why should this justify importing terrorists from nations at war and others known to support extremism? Riddle me that.

The double standard? Blah, it's politics. Same concept when people suggest we should open our borders and allow everyone and anyone into the country, simply because terrorism will strike again anyways. As if putting ourselves in twice the danger makes sense to people. Same concept applies to those who say simply because we have our own shooting sprees involving white males, this means we should openly invite the Islamic attacks as well. Absolute ignorance.

Last edited by the demon; 06-26-2017 at 11:53 PM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 11:48 PM   #7
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

I think that's a good idea, especially with everything that's been going on lately. What parts of the ban have been re-instated?
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 11:57 PM   #8
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!
Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
i think that's a good idea, especially with everything that's been going on lately. What parts of the ban have been re-instated?
nomus.transformed.jpg
Old 06-26-2017, 11:57 PM   #9
DontTreadOnMe2
LL_FFL Champion 2009,2012

DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 387,054,510, Level: 100 Points: 387,054,510, Level: 100 Points: 387,054,510, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by twright55 View Post
Exactly.

All the right people are eating each other alive. It's the reason a whole bunch us voted for Trump in the first place. There are no innocents in D.C. and the more of those assholes shoot each other down in flames, the better.
And in that vein, if Trump goes down with them, I've got no problem with that. It's risky, but it's all a risk I am willing to take. The status quo is certain death of our Republic (a slow, frog boiling in the pot kind of death.)
Abso-fucking-lutely.

We are tired of career politics - and government jobs that have better than private pay and lifetime benefits. Trump was elected to take down those elitist in both parties that live to profit on the backs of tax payers. He said it at his inauguration -
Quote:
Today's ceremony, however, has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another, or from one party to another -- but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the American People.
This is what all the leaks are about - this is what the lawsuits, the court decisions, the protests, everything you see here is the elitists fighting the efforts to return power back the people.

We need to change the rules in Washington and make them civil SERVANTS who serve at OUR pleasure - or for their love of country.

Last edited by DontTreadOnMe2; 06-27-2017 at 12:06 AM.
DontTreadOnMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 12:51 AM   #10
Bashman
Research

Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
I think that's a good idea, especially with everything that's been going on lately. What parts of the ban have been re-instated?
Not sure exactly other than this:

Quote:
An American individual or entity that has a bona fide relationship with a particular person seeking to enter the country as a refugee can legitimately claim concrete hardship if that person is excluded,” the court wrote. “As to these individuals and entities, we do not disturb the injunction. But when it comes to refugees who lack any such connection to the United States, for the reasons we have set out, the balance tips in favor of the Government’s compelling need to provide for the Nation’s security.
As it relates to these 6 countries:

Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.

It doesn't even ban all people from those countries, but is only allowing in those who have family here, is how I read it. You got no family here and you are from one of these countries, fuggedaboudit, you ain't getting in right now.

Given the state of Europe these days, I'd say it's a good thing.

Last edited by Bashman; 06-27-2017 at 12:55 AM.
Bashman is offline   Reply With Quote