Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Rest of The World

Old 06-25-2017, 02:11 PM   #11
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-g View Post
I don't think you fully appreciate the magnitude of kim jong un's insanity. The guy is an absolute nut job that doesn't hesitate to kill his own family members, or Generals when they displease him.

I'm sure you've seen vids of the people of NK in parades or in the presence of "dear leader". They go over the top nuts , but it's not because they really love him that much , it's because their scared shitless of him.

He doesn't even need a reason , cuz he's just that twisted.
I feel for otto and his family no matter what the circumstances were or weren't but anybody knowingly going there is taking there own life in their hands.
Ya I know, I was just making fun of how over the top and paranoid NK is smh. Hours and hours and days and days of repeated interrogation over a stolen poster,, like it's a fucking mass murder mystery or something smh. I feel like even the interrogators must get bored out of their minds!!!
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 02:21 PM   #12
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
He was tortured to taunt the USA. They didnt give a fuck if he was a spy or not, they were making an example.
The regime knows its days are numbered, as the end draws closer, so the desperation will increase.
Possible but a slight cavaet is the new loon in charge of South Korea, a south korean version of Corbyn.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 03:51 PM   #13
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
He was tortured to taunt the USA. They didnt give a fuck if he was a spy or not, they were making an example.
The regime knows its days are numbered, as the end draws closer, so the desperation will increase.
The bosses say that all American imperialist warmongering vampire spies and enemies of the people are here on CIA missions to corrupt our people and kill our Dear Great Infallible Leader who has journeyed to us from the surface of the Sun with his Perfect Family to help us. It is our job to reveal these vampires' evils to the world. So we will use any and all means necessary to do so. To do otherwise would mean that we ourselves are in league with the CIA, and our whole families will accompany us into the mountains where all enemies of the people and their corrupted family members go. We must be tireless in our efforts. We will perform as many procedures as necessary. We must watch each other for signs of weakness and lapses of devotion to the people. Sending this imperialist warmongering CIA spy back home as a vegetable is a hard message to the imperialist warmongering vampires in Washington that the freedom loving people of North Korea will defend themselves against their aggression.

Comrade Yee mentioned that since this story was made known to the people, he has seen many posters moved higher up on the walls in the hallways of our glorious buildings. It is good that our posters showing the glories of our beloved North Korea are treated with proper reverence. Those who failed to show proper reverence by moving them higher should be ashamed and investigated.....
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 06-26-2017 at 05:56 PM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 04:13 PM   #14
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100

I can't believe his family declined to do an autopsy. Given the circumstances, you'd think that's the first thing they'd ask for!
Old 06-25-2017, 04:43 PM   #15
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
I can't believe his family declined to do an autopsy. Given the circumstances, you'd think that's the first thing they'd ask for!
yeah that seems real up and up
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 04:57 PM   #16
Bashman
Research

Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:
I just don't get what there is to repeatedly interrogate someone about smh ... Even NK officials must get bored out of their minds doing this!!!
First of all, good to see you back here, Slacks, good to have another intelligent voice on the forums again. I think that like zero says below, the Dear Leader is a psychopath and he either believes that kid is a spy and will interrogate him until death to be sure, and/or he wants to stick his thumb in the eye of the Americans because of all the shit problems we cause keeping him from his dreams of dominating the region.

Do you remember his dad or grandpa? I do, they're all truly batshit crazy, drunk with power, no real contact with reality. Talk about a bubble. Or how the whole country is told that this family is superhuman with superpowers and all of that weird shit? I mean, this is a guy who executes his own military and political associates using anti-aircraft guns, packs of wild dogs, and other gruesome ways to instill loyalty by fear. In just the last year he has executed 160 of his own military and politicial leadership.

Truly insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-g View Post
...anybody knowingly going there is taking there own life in their hands.
Yeah, that's my beef. Why would you want to go into that country, especially given the state of things these days, and also knowing full well that you definitely taking your life into your own hands. So he had to be really dumb, or a spy.

Quote:
I tend to agree with you here. I think desperation may bebeginning to rear its ugly head to the Kim regime, especially given China's ear to the USA and publicly wanting to distance itself from the NK regime because of their nuclear and missile related actions. Not that they really gave a fuck before, but they weren't concerned about what the USA felt regarding North Korea until just recently, for some reason. Hmmmm, wonder why?

Quote:
This is the most baffling part of this whole thing. There has to be some kind of law that allows the US Govt. to autopsy its citizens who die while in custody of foreign governments? Beyond all things, this is truly the weirdest. A former State department envoy to NK said...

Quote:
“There seems to be a general attitude of not using physical violence against Americans, although they don’t appear unwilling to use psychological tactics and that sort thing,” said Robert R. King, a former State Department special envoy for North Korea human rights issues who handled Mr. Warmbier’s case until he retired in January. “This situation with Warmbier is likely something that happened that they did not intend.”
So this might play into the sodium pentethol theory. Who knows. All I know is if this tyrant gets his hands on a nuclear weapon, he will probably use it pre-emptively. All of this type of "weapons of mass destruction in the hands of a tyrant" and "regime change" talk is very reminiscent of Iraq in '02, but this time, I really think, given the examples of South Korea and Japan, that the North Korean people, if given a regime change and a chance at capitalism/democracy, could flourish like South Korea and Japan have. They don't have this whole muslim thing mixed in.

Last edited by Bashman; 06-25-2017 at 05:00 PM.
Bashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 05:02 PM   #17
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
Ya I know, I was just making fun of how over the top and paranoid NK is smh. Hours and hours and days and days of repeated interrogation over a stolen poster,, like it's a fucking mass murder mystery or something smh. I feel like even the interrogators must get bored out of their minds!!!
oh I agree, but at the same time I'm absolutely sure they're just like "sure thing boss, whatever you say" all the while shitting themselves just hoping dear leader doesn't find fault.

Kinda like that old twilight zone episode where the kid would just wish people away , so they would trip over themselves to praise him no matter what and do whatever they were asked out of fear of being just wished out of existence .
Old 06-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #18
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Should be followed by repeated bombings smk

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock

Last edited by Yorkie; 06-25-2017 at 05:09 PM.
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 06:41 PM   #19
slacker-
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashman View Post
First of all, good to see you back here, Slacks, good to have another intelligent voice on the forums again. I think that like zero says below, the Dear Leader is a psychopath and he either believes that kid is a spy and will interrogate him until death to be sure, and/or he wants to stick his thumb in the eye of the Americans because of all the shit problems we cause keeping him from his dreams of dominating the region.

Do you remember his dad or grandpa? I do, they're all truly batshit crazy, drunk with power, no real contact with reality. Talk about a bubble. Or how the whole country is told that this family is superhuman with superpowers and all of that weird shit? I mean, this is a guy who executes his own military and political associates using anti-aircraft guns, packs of wild dogs, and other gruesome ways to instill loyalty by fear. In just the last year he has executed 160 of his own military and politicial leadership.

Truly insane.
Good to see you, too.

Quote:
Yeah, that's my beef. Why would you want to go into that country, especially given the state of things these days, and also knowing full well that you definitely taking your life into your own hands. So he had to be really dumb, or a spy.
I don't believe the USA would employ a 20 year old white kid who doesn't even speak the language as a spy lol. They said the video of him stealing the poster was around 2am, so I think he was drunk and just made a dumb, spur of the moment move.

Quote:
This is the most baffling part of this whole thing. There has to be some kind of law that allows the US Govt. to autopsy its citizens who die while in custody of foreign governments? Beyond all things, this is truly the weirdest. A former State department envoy to NK said...
yeah, I read that, too, plus I've heard what previous Americans who were in custody and then released had to say. And the US doctors who examined him once he got back said his body didn't show signs of physical abuse - like his skull was in tact, neck was in tact, no broken bones, etc. they said he suffered a severe loss of brain tissue that is consistent with someone who went into cardiac arrest. which is why the "repeated drugging" thing made sense to me.

as for his family, it is very odd. especially since just a day or 2 before, they were publicly accusing NK of lying about how their son got into a coma and torturing him. but now i guess they've decided they don't wanna know. i can't help but wonder if they'll regret that some years down the line, when they've accepted the loss and aren't in the thick of mourning. they may wish they'd taken the opportunity to potentially find out what happened to their son when they had the chance.

Quote:
So this might play into the sodium pentethol theory. Who knows. All I know is if this tyrant gets his hands on a nuclear weapon, he will probably use it pre-emptively. All of this type of "weapons of mass destruction in the hands of a tyrant" and "regime change" talk is very reminiscent of Iraq in '02, but this time, I really think, given the examples of South Korea and Japan, that the North Korean people, if given a regime change and a chance at capitalism/democracy, could flourish like South Korea and Japan have. They don't have this whole muslim thing mixed in.
but we don't know what the people of NK are like beyond that.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:49 PM   #20
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

This babbling moron wasn't a spy. Just an idiot. I feel for his family, but it's hard to sympathize with stupidity of such magnitude. It isn't very classy of me, but i've never claimed to have class. It's a shame he put his family through such an ordeal. In a way, you feel for the guy, but in another way, you just don't.