Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Afghanistan

Old 04-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #51
cdn_infanteer
LiveLeaker

cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100 Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100 Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

tribal would be the only reason, ask your average afghan about pakistan you'll know theres not very much love
Old 04-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #52
inntroduts
Liveleaker

inntroduts is in the balance
Thumbs down Tsk Tsk Tsk...

I want to share this old saying with you, hoping it might put you back in perspective.
"When its time for the Jackal to die, it comes out to the city"
The day USA/Zionist put their foot in Afganistan, their fate was sealed. Its just a matter of time now. A much anticipated entrance by the US forces in the tribal areas and Pakistan will only expedite their timely end.

If only people learned from history!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abadstate View Post
I hope it's true, been waiting for a war with Pakistan for ages. First time ever nukes will be used since ww2. Damn makes my penis hard.
inntroduts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #53
thepittman
Go Buccos

thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,448,411, Level: 100 Points: 2,448,411, Level: 100 Points: 2,448,411, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Don't worry our CIA will just feed India false intelligence and they will blow pakistan off the map
"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."
John Adams
thepittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:45 PM   #54
cdn_infanteer
LiveLeaker

cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100 Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100 Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

the ANA wouldnt talk to a soldier I know(hes canadian duh) because they thought he was pakistani, he looked it but he was some other nationality was funny, bottom line pakistani's arnt going to be comming over in waves to afghanistan to fight NATO etc they would have little support except by certain tribes and most likely would get killed by afghans
Old 04-29-2008, 05:28 AM   #55
Facetious for Kicks
Still Not Your Dad

Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!
Points: 78,306,059, Level: 100 Points: 78,306,059, Level: 100 Points: 78,306,059, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipu_Sultan View Post
Humm.. I wonder what you think of Pakistani soldiers? Lego Characters?
Nah, Legos are cool.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:45 PM   #56
ergoz
LiveLeaker

ergoz On the road to addictionergoz On the road to addictionergoz On the road to addictionergoz On the road to addictionergoz On the road to addictionergoz On the road to addictionergoz On the road to addictionergoz On the road to addictionergoz On the road to addictionergoz On the road to addictionergoz On the road to addiction
Points: 2,831, Level: 7 Points: 2,831, Level: 7 Points: 2,831, Level: 7
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn_infanteer View Post
the ANA wouldnt talk to a soldier I know(hes canadian duh) because they thought he was pakistani, he looked it but he was some other nationality was funny, bottom line pakistani's arnt going to be comming over in waves to afghanistan to fight NATO etc they would have little support except by certain tribes and most likely would get killed by afghans
It's true Same with ANP. They don't seem to like Pakistanians.
I remember people being arrested just because they came from pakistan.

I can't speak for all of them, but many of the uzbeks and tajiks hated pakistanians..
Don't know about the pashtuns though.. The pakistanians didn't exactly treath the afghan refugees very well...
ergoz is offline   Reply With Quote