Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Afghanistan

Old 02-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
Kalidren
LiveLeaker

Kalidren is in the balance
Default Tribunal to hear arguments for Omar Khadr

Link to Shaw News

I do not know exactly what to make of this. When I was 15 I do believe I understood enough about the world to make a choice on what I wanted to do. I figure that's about the time that I was mature enough to make such decisions and I'd think it would be the same for any minor of that age. Sure you might not have the wisdom and experience that comes with age but YOU KNOW enough to think you know it all. During other Era's and certainly in other cultures he was Old enough to be considered a Man.

Our government has said they will not intervene and I don't blame them. His family has been linked to terrorist activity for years, and it makes one wonder what he'd be up to if he should be released.

What do you people think should be done with him? I don't think he should be allowed to come back to Canada to be judged where it's likely he'd get off easier (as we tend to be suckers that way)... AND YOU KNOW that is exactly what his lawyer's are fighting for.

Last edited by Kalidren; 02-03-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Kalidren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #2
Avaia
LiveLeaker

Avaia is a popular LiveLeakerAvaia is a popular LiveLeakerAvaia is a popular LiveLeakerAvaia is a popular LiveLeakerAvaia is a popular LiveLeakerAvaia is a popular LiveLeakerAvaia is a popular LiveLeakerAvaia is a popular LiveLeakerAvaia is a popular LiveLeakerAvaia is a popular LiveLeakerAvaia is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 34,693, Level: 26 Points: 34,693, Level: 26 Points: 34,693, Level: 26
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

As far as im concerned its a done deal , he decided his fate when he chose to fight against the US in iraq. He knew better , at 15 we all know whats right and wrong. He is beyond rehabilitation , one more terrorist walking our streets is all that will happen should he be allowed back in Canada.

The main problem I see, and which will cause more tension, is we are still living in a time of positive discrimination meaning racists in that community are protected in a way white racists are not. On this score I would like true equality with the law dealing with all of them equally. LLHayden
Avaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:10 AM   #3
freeman24
I C U

freeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legend
Points: 307,774, Level: 78 Points: 307,774, Level: 78 Points: 307,774, Level: 78
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
As far as im concerned its a done deal , he decided his fate when he chose to fight against the US in iraq. He knew better , at 15 we all know whats right and wrong. He is beyond rehabilitation , one more terrorist walking our streets is all that will happen should he be allowed back in Canada.
they can keep him ,we don't want him!!!
freeman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:13 AM   #4
freeman24
I C U

freeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legendfreeman24 practically a forum legend
Points: 307,774, Level: 78 Points: 307,774, Level: 78 Points: 307,774, Level: 78
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

that's the sort of shit that's making our country look bad.
freeman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:00 PM   #5
brad101
Liveleaker

brad101 is in the balance

kill him and charge the terrorists family for the cost of the bullet!~
brad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 07:08 AM   #6
rsd79
Liveleakanuck

rsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addiction
Points: 7,642, Level: 12 Points: 7,642, Level: 12 Points: 7,642, Level: 12
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman24 View Post
that's the sort of shit that's making our country look bad.
As a human, Khadr has right to a fair trial. Our Canadian Government should not act like Authoritarian governments such as China, Saudi Arabia, USA, and North Korea for example. Where Human rights are not enforced to their full extent.

If the accusations are true, of him throwing a grenade to kill a US soldier than he deserves what he gets.