Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Afghanistan

Old 03-21-2008, 09:13 PM   #11
BlurryBigfoot
Fully Completely

BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 34,139,029, Level: 100 Points: 34,139,029, Level: 100 Points: 34,139,029, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by khara View Post
What happened to fact #5?
FACT #5: AFGHAN WOMEN FACING OPEN REPRESSION DESPITE THE SUPPOSED REMOVAL OF THE TALIBAN AND PRESENCE OF FOREIGN TROOPS
Old 03-21-2008, 09:15 PM   #12
Youwantaholywar?
LiveLeaker

Youwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legend
Points: 480,887, Level: 98 Points: 480,887, Level: 98 Points: 480,887, Level: 98
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportster View Post
I watched a newscast yesterday that said our Canadian cousins are threatening to pull out of Afghanistan unless there is a deployment of an additional 1000 troops from the other coalition forces. Where the hell are our other "allies" or other NATO troops? I know the British are there in strength, but what of the Germans, French et al ?
Germans actually have a good number of troops in Afghanistan. However the Canadians threatened I think about 3-4 months ago that if additional troops were not sent there to assist they would withdrawl theirs. Evidently their request was overlooked.

Youwantaholywar? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #13
Youwantaholywar?
LiveLeaker

Youwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legend
Points: 480,887, Level: 98 Points: 480,887, Level: 98 Points: 480,887, Level: 98
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmichael81 View Post
Where are the French ?? Same place they've always been...Under a rock...
Well I am glad the French navy was not hiding under that rock you speak of during the American revolution or the British would have definately just starved the colonies to defeat.

Youwantaholywar? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:40 AM   #14
Wilk2990
LiveLeaker

Wilk2990 is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youwantaholywar? View Post
Well I am glad the French navy was not hiding under that rock you speak of during the American revolution or the British would have definately just starved the colonies to defeat.
Idiot, ships can't hide under rocks.
Wilk2990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:28 PM   #15
czechmate67
LiveLeaker

czechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addiction

<quote>FACT #8: U.S. AND COALITION FORCES ARE USING EXCESSIVE FORCE AND ARBITRARY DETENTION IN AFGHANISTAN</quote>

What is the correct ammount of force to apply to people that want to die in their bid to conquer the world and create a brutal theocracy for their masters?

FACT adding the word FACT! to a post does not make it a FACT! even if you type FACT!in capitals...and that's a FAC...er no ...it's opinion
Old 03-31-2008, 09:51 AM   #16
Camreporter
LiveLeaker

Camreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker
Points: 77,944, Level: 39 Points: 77,944, Level: 39 Points: 77,944, Level: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interna...buting_nations

^^ List of the countries and troop numbers in Afghanistan.

*Tips hat to USA, Canada, UK*

FFS, Australia isn't even in NATO and they have contributed more troops than some of the NATO members.
No but you signed a security agreement and is a major US ally.
And the US war on terror is different from the ISAF mission in Afghanistan.

You forgot to tip the hat for the Danes. Most troups per capita and we are all in the south where not even the aussies are.

Isn't Canada in Kandahar?
Camreporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:13 AM   #17
cdn_infanteer
LiveLeaker

cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100 Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100 Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

yes we are
Old 03-31-2008, 01:23 PM   #18
Camreporter
LiveLeaker

Camreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerCamreporter is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker
Points: 77,944, Level: 39 Points: 77,944, Level: 39 Points: 77,944, Level: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn_infanteer View Post
yes we are
I'm no expert, but isn't Kandahar airfield a non combat zone?

Shouldn't it be the brits or anyone else in the green zones shouting for back up?

I'm glad they are shouting though because now more troops will be deployed. I just hope they'll be backing up the troops where they are in danger and not specific countries i.e Canada in Kandahar
Camreporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 07:06 PM   #19
Cyd3l
LiveLeaker

Cyd3l is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camreporter View Post

Shouldn't it be the brits or anyone else in the green zones shouting for back up?

I'm glad they are shouting though because now more troops will be deployed. I just hope they'll be backing up the troops where they are in danger and not specific countries i.e Canada in Kandahar
The airport may be relatively safe but Kandahar is also the name for the entire province.

clip from Washington post

While Washington has long called for allies to send more forces, NATO countries involved in some of the fiercest fighting have complained that they are suffering the heaviest losses. The United States supplies about half of the 54,000 foreign troops in Afghanistan, they say, but the British, Canadians and Dutch are engaged in regular combat in the volatile south.

"We have one-tenth of the troops and we do more fighting than you do," a Canadian official said of his country's 2,500 troops in Kandahar province. "So do the Dutch." The Canadian death rate, proportional to the overall size of its force, is higher than that of U.S. troops in Afghanistan or Iraq, a Canadian government analysis concluded last year.
Cyd3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:23 PM   #20
antiflag
LiveLeaker

antiflag is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camreporter View Post

Suggest you brush up on your modern-day conflicts. Canada has seen some of the feircest fighting in the entire country. Proportionally my country has lost more servicemen than even the U.S. in Iraq.

edit - just noticed Cyd3l's post before mine saying basically the same thing lol

Last edited by antiflag; 04-01-2008 at 08:26 PM.
antiflag is offline   Reply With Quote