Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Afghanistan

Old 05-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #11
Angryhalfling
LiveLeaker

Angryhalfling is in the balance

Interesting stuff , though personally i dont think our goverments support this trade.....i think they just got their butts to far up the UNs asses to do anything really radical about these fields in Afganistan!
Angryhalfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:14 AM   #12
USroguestate
LiveLeaker

USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction
Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Burn em? Shit imagine the reaction of the addicts, predominantly living in western countries. The crime rate would soar.... no keep em going
Old 05-20-2008, 02:27 AM   #13
cdn_infanteer
LiveLeaker

cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!cdn_infanteer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100 Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100 Points: 3,586,538, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

yes burn it the last thing you need is a bunch more of jobless afghans, until they can give them insentives to grow something other then poppys as that song says "lets it be let it be let it be"
Old 05-21-2008, 10:13 AM   #14
moe howard
double agent

moe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legend
Points: 618,867, Level: 100 Points: 618,867, Level: 100 Points: 618,867, Level: 100

we need heroine for good music,overdoses are cool.
moe howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #15
USroguestate
LiveLeaker

USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe howard View Post
we need heroine for good music,overdoses are cool.
Hey whatever works.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:23 PM   #16
MaxBlacks
LiveLeaker

MaxBlacks is in the balance

um yeah burn em . . .cuz ya know we've been fighting this $69 billion/year Drug War for 38 years and no one has thought of that one yet.

hell, maybe if someone had thought of that before, this war would be over and drugs would be eradicated.

American Drug Policy helps fund terrorists. We need to change our policies and stop funding these bastards. Cops say legalize drugs--this is just one reason why. http://www.leap.cc

" Legalization simply means the elimination of Schedule 1. All other discussion is about regulation." ~Peter Christ 5/20/00 -Law Enforcement Against Prohibition-
MaxBlacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:24 PM   #17
MaxBlacks
LiveLeaker

MaxBlacks is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhalfling View Post
Interesting stuff , though personally i dont think our goverments support this trade.....i think they just got their butts to far up the UNs asses to do anything really radical about these fields in Afganistan!
Trust me. I know over 8000 people in law enforcement who say we do those kinds of things. http://www.leap.cc

" Legalization simply means the elimination of Schedule 1. All other discussion is about regulation." ~Peter Christ 5/20/00 -Law Enforcement Against Prohibition-
MaxBlacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:13 AM   #18
TermX
Like I care.

TermX is in the balanceTermX is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by USroguestate View Post
Burn em? Shit imagine the reaction of the addicts, predominantly living in western countries. The crime rate would soar.... no keep em going
Oh yes. Lets all be frightened by a huuuuuge backlash of herion addicts, since they carry so much influence.
TermX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:16 AM   #19
TermX
Like I care.

TermX is in the balanceTermX is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBlacks View Post
Trust me. I know over 8000 people in law enforcement who say we do those kinds of things. http://www.leap.cc
99% would stop using the drug if it were legal? BULL SHIT.
TermX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:32 AM   #20
USroguestate
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TermX View Post
Oh yes. Lets all be frightened by a huuuuuge backlash of herion addicts, since they carry so much influence.
Do you have any idea of what a heroin addict will do to get a hit..... you name it