Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Afghanistan

Old 01-30-2008, 04:32 PM   #21
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazs10 View Post
should be bombing pakistan already instead of tip toeing round them as we are at the moment, we know the taliban are there and we cant touch them. The pakistani's making us look like fools by continuing to believe they are on our side, we all know who they realy support

pretty much
Old 01-30-2008, 04:37 PM   #22
dj-so-low

Quote:
Originally Posted by radgy View Post
pretty much
Yep Jaz and Radgy, I don't know about bombing them but I do think it's a haven for terrorists and if we expell them from Afgh. and Iraq then they still have a place they can rebuild and regroup under he protection of Parez.......that guy is as crooked as they come.......just don't tell Dat that, he firmly believes the guy is on our side....lol...if you see this Dat tell us why you think that. You did have some good reasons but I forget what they were. Peace guys.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:49 PM   #23
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-so-low View Post
Yep Jaz and Radgy, I don't know about bombing them but I do think it's a haven for terrorists and if we expell them from Afgh. and Iraq then they still have a place they can rebuild and regroup under he protection of Parez.......that guy is as crooked as they come.......just don't tell Dat that, he firmly believes the guy is on our side....lol...if you see this Dat tell us why you think that. You did have some good reasons but I forget what they were. Peace guys.

pakistan was one of the few country's that recognized the taliban(strasting with bhutto's government)Parez was just scaired he was next after afganistan,plus we threw gobs of money at him,of course he gunna say he is on our side.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:50 PM   #24
shahzaibt
LiveLeaker

shahzaibt is in the balance
Default Pakistaniz dont support Taliban False absolutely

Impossible. If u guyz come 2 pakistan u will find out that 80 percent of Pakistani public opposes Taliban ok .? got it or not.I am a Pakistani and i know better than others.
Well coming to the point that you want War with Pakistan , I think you kids cant handle those untrained Iraqis and AFghanis..so how will u handle us lolz kind of joke
We will nuke your Bastard Son Israel & your Beloved India with lots of Atom bombz remember my babies ur mind level is zero so no need 2 say anything more
shahzaibt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #25
sandbum
I'M F***in' NUTS!

Location: USA- Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, Where Whoppers Were Made, and The Original Commie Killers.
sandbum is in the balancesandbum is in the balancesandbum is in the balancesandbum is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzaibt View Post
Impossible. If u guyz come 2 pakistan u will find out that 80 percent of Pakistani public opposes Taliban ok .? got it or not.I am a Pakistani and i know better than others.
Well coming to the point that you want War with Pakistan , I think you kids cant handle those untrained Iraqis and AFghanis..so how will u handle us lolz kind of joke
We will nuke your Bastard Son Israel & your Beloved India with lots of Atom bombz remember my babies ur mind level is zero so no need 2 say anything more
HAHAHAAHAHA your a JOKE. if you attempted to nuke them you would be DESTROYED you have very few nuclear weapons, trust me the tables would be turned on you so fast you wouldnt know what happened.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
-King Leonidas to Xerxes.
sandbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:48 AM   #26
Attention_Paid
LiveLeaker

Attention_Paid is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe2 View Post
Really? And who runs Afghanistan now?
That would be none other than the Mayor of Kabul, Hamid Karzai.
Attention_Paid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:50 AM   #27
Attention_Paid
LiveLeaker

Attention_Paid is in the balance

Parez? You dont even know the name of the dog that licks your rear? Tsk tsk tsk.
Attention_Paid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:18 AM   #28
Jazs10
LiveLeaker

Jazs10 is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzaibt View Post
So why dont you get yer thumbs out yer asses and do something about it, or are you quite happy to let these people that you claim so many dont support use your country as a training / staging post for attacks on afghanistan, or just let us do the job if your not capable as it would seem, if what you say is true...
TBH YouR shit about nukes says it all to me ... you not got a clue.
Jazs10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:17 PM   #29
shahzaibt
LiveLeaker

shahzaibt is in the balance
Default Pakistaniz dont Support Taliban

Really with true heart i am gonna say that Majority of Pakistanis dont support TAliban.This is a fact no 1 can deny it.Problem is that We also dont like Americans because of their Shit Policies against Muslims.America commits regular attrocities and crimes against Humanity.
The Terrorists keep on giving response to these attrocities.
By killing Civilians in Aerial bombardments u increase the number of Terrorists.That is the Reason that the Situation is out of Control in AFghanistan for Americans.They never fight on foot.In my country believe me or not the Americans are called "Phattu" or Chickens.They always use aerial support or tanks etc.THey dont care for Civilian lives.
The People who support Taliban are only in North Western Pakistan in Minority.Pakistaniz usually hate Taliban all 3 provinces except 1.
Pakistan cannot allow americans over their because America will use MAss bombardment to kill taliban & their will be mass civilian Casualties and more Terrorists will be born in our country.
shahzaibt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:30 PM   #30
laidbackguy1972
FEMA region 5

laidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerlaidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerlaidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerlaidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerlaidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerlaidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerlaidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerlaidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerlaidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerlaidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerlaidbackguy1972 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker
Points: 9,524, Level: 14 Points: 9,524, Level: 14 Points: 9,524, Level: 14
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Thumbs up Imo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abadstate View Post
I hope it's true, been waiting for a war with Pakistan for ages. First time ever nukes will be used since ww2. Damn makes my penis hard.

IMO any person who actually looks forward to the deployment of nuclear weapons is one sick bastard!!!

In the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, the word “democracy” does not appear once.
laidbackguy1972 is offline   Reply With Quote