Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 09-21-2017, 10:05 PM   #1
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
Thumbs up Germany: Gays turning 'right' after attacks & death threats

Quote:
In Germany, they have a special word for gay men like Karsten P. (52): Homonationalists. They arose from a dynamic that’s also seen in, for example, The Netherlands. Gay people have a series of negative or even violent experiences with youths from a migration background, and subsequently, seek their refuge with parties who explicitly view immigration and Muslim culture as a problem.

CNN reports that:
“Two surgeries later and fearful of being attacked again, the openly gay 52-year-old taxi driver — who doesn’t want to be identified because of concerns of another attack — avoids public spaces and always takes pepper spray with him. He and his partner have also been forced to move [to] neighbourhoods in the northwest German city of Bremen following mounting costs as a result of being injured.

“I went outside and saw someone kicking my partner’s head. I was trying to stop him and right at that moment, I got hit from the side,” Karsten recalls about the attack. “I kind of lost consciousness and when I got up again, I thought my partner was dead. He was all covered in blood and he didn’t move at all.”
The attackers were later identified as two locally known “Muslim extremists” who fled to Syria before ever being arrested. Disgruntled and disenchanted, Karsten reached out to the Alternative für Deutschland (AfD), the German right-wing party expected to come in third place during Sunday’s German national elections.

Within a few hours, Karsten met with an AfD-member who wanted to bring attention to Karsten’s plight.

Some view the AfD as a party that’s unsympathetic towards the gay community, because it’s against same-sex marriage, but do note that one of the AfD’s top candidates is Alice Weidel, an economist and openly gay woman who raises children with her partner.
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/eu...ort0151PMStory
https://theoldcontinent.eu/gayfd/
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:20 PM   #2
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Every little helps

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:25 AM   #3
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

So as diversity viz mass muslim immigration proves itself to be destructive to homosexuals (due to assaults by Muslims), to women (due to assaults, honor killings, rape, and other harassment), to native European children (due to assaults/bullying/rape/etc.) to educators (due to classroom disruptions and conflicts, to employers (due to cultural/religious requirements, employee conflicts, etc.), to law enforcement (see all previous, plus riots, terrorism, etc.)....then who aside from the chosen very few policymakers in their ivory towers are going to continue to support further muslim immigration?????

Diversity was supposed to benefit gays, women, and minorities. Sounds like diversity involving mass muslim immigration doesn't benefit anyone but Muslims.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:34 AM   #4
RussianGo
За РОДину !

RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 55,341,746, Level: 100 Points: 55,341,746, Level: 100 Points: 55,341,746, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
One thing is absolutely for sure! Listen to the Americans shit on their own country and shit on your people...
RussianGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:14 PM   #5
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker

ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianGo View Post
One thing is absolutely for sure! Listen to the Americans shit on their own country and shit on your people...
But this thread is about Gay Germans

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:11 PM   #6
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianGo View Post
Chernobyl

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 09-23-2017, 10:32 PM   #7
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

The problem with the migrant youths is all they know about gay European males comes from popular media, they might soon wish they had not rattled the cage, forget about that limp wrist lisping character you see on the TV shows, it's not who they are, it's more a level of nihilism that would scare the shit out of most people.
Tastyeggnog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:45 PM   #8
dan123
Arse

dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100
Activity: 45%
Activity: 45% Activity: 45% Activity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyeggnog View Post
The problem with the migrant youths is all they know about gay European males comes from popular media, they might soon wish they had not rattled the cage, forget about that limp wrist lisping character you see on the TV shows, it's not who they are, it's more a level of nihilism that would scare the shit out of most people.
Lol. I say they should be forced to find out how the reality compares the their mental image... One to one... Cage fighting.

I went to university with the biggest bloke I have ever seen. Kinda looked like Pat Roach in size and image. Never knew he was gay until a couple of years back, but he was one if the few blokes I wouldn't fancy my chances with in a punch up. Proper farmers lad, hard as nails, he was a great bloke, just happened to like lads not girls. Doesn't mean he couldn't snap you like a dried twig.

" I think me and Thrush might need to have a sexy off to see who's on top"
Modus

"Idiocy knows now bounds..." - Dat
dan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:10 PM   #9
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan123 View Post
Lol. I say they should be forced to find out how the reality compares the their mental image... One to one... Cage fighting.

I went to university with the biggest bloke I have ever seen. Kinda looked like Pat Roach in size and image. Never knew he was gay until a couple of years back, but he was one if the few blokes I wouldn't fancy my chances with in a punch up. Proper farmers lad, hard as nails, he was a great bloke, just happened to like lads not girls. Doesn't mean he couldn't snap you like a dried twig.
Lad i grew up with was gay, used to go to the gay pubs and night clubs with him, back in the 80's when it was all still a bit underground, swore he would not live to old age as he was a bit of a party animal and old age had no appeal, found out a couple of years back he hung himself once getting to his mid forties, say what you will, but that is some serious commitment.
Tastyeggnog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:10 PM   #10
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan123 View Post

I know scaffolder like that, 6 foot twelve, buggered off to Brighton a few years back but comes oop north every so often, jolly nice chap.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote