Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Conspiracy Theories

Old 11-18-2015, 03:13 AM   #31
lipskip
Fucking Up The Program

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100
Activity: 93%
Activity: 93% Activity: 93% Activity: 93%

Also don't know where you're getting anything about 'sound' waves from me at least. If I happened to write 'sound waves' once, it was unintentional. Also haven't said anything about VLF or ULF, I'm pretty sure I've stayed on point regarding the ELF waves.

Here.... educate yourself a little bit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_low_frequency ELF are used to communicate with submerged submarines. That's a fact. Not conspiracy, not theory.... fact.

I think this was the original, intended purpose to be honest, and upon implementing it they had an 'oh shit' moment when they saw what were probably unintentional consequences of those waves striking land instead of water.
Old 11-18-2015, 09:13 AM   #32
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipskip View Post
With that being established....

- http://www.physicsclassroom.com/mmedia/waves/em.cfm

This is an example of that 'Newtonian Physics' you heard about once, somewhere.

How many fucking times can you be dead wrong on the same subject in one day?

http://www.livescience.com/50399-radio-waves.html

http://science.howstuffworks.com/waves-info.htm

http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/proj...dio-waves.html

Are these sites up to your esteemed standards for accuracy and not-trooferness?
You thick fucker, you don't even know the difference between an electromagnetic wave and a mechanical wave.

If electromagnetic waves caused mechanical vibrations we'd all be deaf with the sound coming from the sun's out pourings beating on the atmosphere....

Radio waves cannot cause earthquakes...You understand Submarines are being communicated with all of the time using ELF....where are all the Tsunamis?

The only thing Electromagnetic waves can do is excite Atoms/Molecules and cause heat...which is what HAARP uses them for.

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:46 PM   #33
lipskip
Fucking Up The Program

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100
Activity: 93%
Activity: 93% Activity: 93% Activity: 93%

You're just trolling now. Nobody can be this stupid.
Old 11-18-2015, 09:11 PM   #34
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipskip View Post
You're just trolling now. Nobody can be this stupid.

You've got nothing but links you don't understand.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 11-19-2015, 03:41 AM   #35
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Some years back a few engineers and scientist/technician friends and I were sitting around having drinks after a conference, when these subjects came up. How Russia might be trying to induce earthquakes with standing waves, and the US experimenting with weather control. So, we decided to brain storm and run a few numbers.
To make a long story short (I know, too late), this is what we basically figured out:

It would be almost impossible to establish a stable standing wave front within the earth, due to the different refractive properties of the many different layers within the earth.
If you got one developed and focused on a particular point, it would unpredictably move somewhere else very quickly, due to the changes in the dielectric and refractive properties.
The amount of continuous power needed would be equivalent to the total US power output for about 5 to 10 years.
A mechanical system would be HUGE, take years to develop a noticeable vibration, then quickly found out and attacked.

As for weather. Well, the gravity from the sun, moon and planets, along with the light and solar winds, and the magnetosphere influence the flow of weather much more greatly than we could hope to do.
But if your going to try, an array as big as Nebraska of very large antennas that would light up like van degraaff generators would be needed. So everybody is gonna know.
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 05:38 AM   #36
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
Some years back a few engineers and scientist/technician friends and I were sitting around having drinks after a conference, when these subjects came up. How Russia might be trying to induce earthquakes with standing waves, and the US experimenting with weather control. So, we decided to brain storm and run a few numbers.
To make a long story short (I know, too late), this is what we basically figured out:

It would be almost impossible to establish a stable standing wave front within the earth, due to the different refractive properties of the many different layers within the earth.
If you got one developed and focused on a particular point, it would unpredictably move somewhere else very quickly, due to the changes in the dielectric and refractive properties.
The amount of continuous power needed would be equivalent to the total US power output for about 5 to 10 years.
A mechanical system would be HUGE, take years to develop a noticeable vibration, then quickly found out and attacked.

As for weather. Well, the gravity from the sun, moon and planets, along with the light and solar winds, and the magnetosphere influence the flow of weather much more greatly than we could hope to do.
But if your going to try, an array as big as Nebraska of very large antennas that would light up like van degraaff generators would be needed. So everybody is gonna know.
Nice.

The proof against HAARP being some kind of secret weapon is simpler than that though, apart from the fact it can only send a "beam" straight up and it's power output comes nowhere near enough to do all the damage it's accused of, it is now run by Fairbanks Uni and is available for use by anyone (with a legitimate study in mind).

Abraham Lincoln
Old 11-19-2015, 10:48 PM   #37
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Anytime chemtrails or manmade earthquakes get mentioned even half seriously, I'm done. Might as well discuss fire breathing dragons and magic creationism. It's not even pseudoscience.

Do you have any idea the amounts of energy it would take to influence the kinds of masses involving earthquakes? Compared to the energies involved in earthquakes, atomic bombs register down there with farts and Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on your door. P and S waves move through the Earth's crust and core, just as sound waves move through the oceans, but HAARP couldn't muster the energy to knock a coffee cup off of a table.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 11-19-2015 at 11:04 PM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:35 PM   #38
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Anytime chemtrails or manmade earthquakes get mentioned even half seriously, I'm done. Might as well discuss fire breathing dragons and magic creationism. It's not even pseudoscience.

Do you have any idea the amounts of energy it would take to influence the kinds of masses involving earthquakes? Compared to the energies involved in earthquakes, atomic bombs register down there with farts and Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on your door. P and S waves move through the Earth's crust and core, just as sound waves move through the oceans, but HAARP couldn't muster the energy to knock a coffee cup off of a table.
It could warm it up though....

Abraham Lincoln