Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 04-24-2017, 03:25 PM   #1
Bashman
Research

Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
Default Now Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Harassment

What did I just say a few days ago? That they are targeting conservative talk show hosts, politicians, conservative speakers & authors with sexual harassment accusations, the kind that can't be proved (like this one), and any other kind of tactics, including rioting and violence, in order to silence their political opposition. It is the only chance the far left has, because when you debate their ideaology in the marketplace of ideas here, their whole schtick just crumbles. Their covers have been pulled during this last year and more and more Americans see them for what they really are every day. So they have to resort to this.

I always got the womanizer vibe from O'Reilly, but never from Hannity. Sean Hannity never struck me as that type of person. Bill O'Reilly did, all day long.

O'Reilly was a cad and you could tell just by watching him interact with women. I never ever got that vibe from Hannity, so unless she has some kind of proof, I am not buying this one. However, as we have seen in recent history, once one comes out, if it really happened, then they'll start coming out of the woodwork. Especially when it is a wealthy dude with a big bank account.

Quote:
In an interview with LawNewz.com on Monday, Debbie Schlussel said she doesn’t think that what happened with Sean Hannity amounts to sexual harassment. Still, she stands by her description of events, saying, “He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly.”
So what? Were they like "Fuck you, bitch!...hey! You want to go back to my hotel and fuck?"???

HuffPo

Hannity answers 8 minutes ago:

Quote:
"LET ME BE CLEAR THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100 percent false and a complete fabrication. This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation," he said.

"The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with. This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

"My patience with this individual is over."

Hannity said he's "retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country" and plans to sue Schlussel for her "slander and lies."

He also speculated about a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views.
Syracuse.com

Last edited by Bashman; 04-24-2017 at 03:42 PM.
Bashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:45 PM   #2
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Why is it no one,and I mean absolutely no one, ever accused Rachael Madcow of sexualy impropriety?
Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:04 PM   #3
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Sexual harassment: so easy to accuse, so hard to disprove.

Behind its effectiveness is the understanding we all have that (straight) men are attracted to women. So in the public's mind the motive for the harassment is there, the only question is whether the man gave in to it and crossed the line. It's like the 'hostile work environment' charge: establishing the motivations for action, the degree of action, and the legitimate effects of the action depends on subjective emotions much of the time....compounded by the fact that oftentimes those who are being intimidated don't express their discomfort openly for fear of compounding the predicament, and this can be taken for acceptance by the offending party.

And then of course there are the straight out malignant cunts and sons of bitches using sexual harassment and the accusation of harassment as a weapon as part of an agenda or just for the sick pleasure it brings them.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:50 PM   #4
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Now Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity
Quote:
“I would never accuse him of that. Sexual harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I would never accuse him of that,” Schlussel, an attorney herself, said. Schlussel said the interaction happened in the early 2000’s when Hannity was in Detroit taping a show.
“He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly,” she said on the radio program. Schlussel later clarified that it wasn’t his hotel room, but rather his hotel. She told LawNewz.com that she did go on the show following the incident, but after that was “banned from Fox News.”
“I never thought I was sexually harassed by Sean Hannity, I thought he was weird and creepy not someone I liked,” Schlussel said.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/des...z&ocid=UE07DHP

much ado about nothing.
more manufactured misogyny and fake news from the left
Old 04-24-2017, 07:15 PM   #5
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker

ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Schlussel later clarified that it wasn’t his hotel room, but rather his hotel. She told LawNewz.com that she did go on the show following the incident, but after that was “banned from Fox News.”
“I never thought I was sexually harassed by Sean Hannity, I thought he was weird and creepy not someone I liked,” Schlussel said.
OHHHH, so what you're saying is IT'S A NON FUCKING STORY and that because you dislike the guy personally, you thought you'd try and compare it to what happened to the other women.

What an attention seeking cunt.

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:36 PM   #6
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

There's a Jimmy Saville in every green room

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 09:24 AM   #7
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY

whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

He was born that way.

"Actually I believe people are the root of all evil and religion is simply a handy tool." Hayden
whatduh is offline   Reply With Quote