Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 04-26-2017, 01:45 AM   #1
Bashman
Research

Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
Default AQ: Is This Your Berkeley Conspiracy Theory? Mayor Tied To Anarchist Group?

Saw this today and wondered if this is what you were alluding to in another thread recently...about the m80s and the rooftop activity on the city owned building...

Quote:
Jesse Arreguin, Berkeley’s 32-year-old mayor and a participant in the Occupy movement and Black Live Matter protests, said he wants to ensure all opinions can be expressed in his city.
Yeah, right.

How Berkeley has become the far left and far right’s battleground

Quote:
"On social media, following a particular account does not mean you support that group or individual,” he said. “I was following this particular group so I could stay up to date on what they are up to. I condemn their violent actions in the strongest terms.”

But a source close to Berkeley city government accused Arreguin of bolstering leftist groups by secretly aligning himself with them.

"I fundamentally disagree with everything someone like Ann Coulter stands for,” Arreguin said.
UC Berkeley riots: Violence looms as mayor questioned over ties to extremist group
Old 04-27-2017, 01:54 AM   #2
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Oh, I am sorry I didn't see this sooner.

It's really hard to speculate on matters when I don't have all the facts.

The known flow chart is the Mayor, Jesse Arreguin, runs Berkeley along with eight elected city council members. It is very probable, the mayor himself told the police to back off. He is quoted multiple times saying that he didn't want the police to confront the protestors. Like most lefty mayors and governors, he thinks violent protestors should be given space rather than opposition by law enforcement. That isn't questionable. That's on record.

Remember the guy, Mike Wilson, who had the Citizen Z shirt on from the protests? He was the main organizer and spokesmen for a homeless protest that was obstensively saving a local post office or converting it into a homeless shelter in Berkeley. As a city councilman, Jesse Arreguin wrote the legislation that made that happen.

Jesse Arrequin is friends with BAMN leader yvette Falarka on facebook and is a member of the Berkeley Antifa group on facebook. Just recently, Jesse Arrequin has denounced violence but this is the first time he has done so that I know of since he's been on the city council.

Mike Wilson, citizen z, however, seems in the thick of the Antifa and BAMN violence. He was never more than a few feets away from most of the violence on Tax Day/Free Speech rally day and he's seen in other violent demonstrations as well.

BAMN seems to be controlling the strings of Antifa in Berkeley and perhaps, across the nation. Ex-members have claimed kidnappings, forced labor, brainwashing and a controlling cult like mentality by hoag, Falarka and that other woman, I forget her name.

I also wonder how much the other city councilors are behind Antifa, BAMN and what their relationship is to Falarka and Mike Wilson. Of course, at this point, if there are relationships, they're being covered up or white washed.

In other words, there may be a conspiracy here to turn Berkeley not leftward or just to Trump opposition, it may be that they want Berkeley to become the flash point that will spark violence across the nation or they want to run the violence from Berkeley.

That antifa may have been using equipment that isn't on the market for civilians but routinely used in law enforcement, is very disturbing. If the Mayor, city council and a cult knew of, should have known or supported such tactics, it's very worrisome.

I think Berkeley's government and left wing violent groups are not as independent as they're portraying it and I think it's more of a matter of the legitimate government providing cover for the goals and strategies of a bona fide revolutionary cult.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:02 AM   #3
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100

^^^^^

All that is quite a leap given my lack of evidence, but my gut tells me, something isn't right and there's a layer or organization to this that isn't just some anarchists popping up for attention. It's being fueled, controlled and supported, according to my gut reaction.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:07 AM   #4
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

btw, the only real evidence that indicates illicit weapons were used, is first, the video that shows the projectile that landed near a protestor that was visible from the helicopter. The video shows a double explosion.

Then there's video that captures on tape, the "shrapnel" from a projectile. That shrapnel could have come from an M80 exploding in a bottle but it didn't look like it.... It's hard to see it, but it's on the brick pavement so it could be an optical illusion, but it doesn't look like glass. It doesn't look like fireworks.

I'm not a munitions person so I can't really speculate on that, but I am a huge fireworks fan and I never fail to light off an entire show on July Fourth and I've been doing it my entire life. That debris did not look like the debris from an M80.

However, I wasn't there. I don't have access to any of this other than tape, video and stuff from the webz...so yeah, conspiracy theory. I'll go get me some tin foil.