Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Conspiracy Theories

Old 06-08-2016, 11:52 PM   #201
lipskip
Fucking Up The Program

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100
Activity: 93%
Activity: 93% Activity: 93% Activity: 93%

Barry Jennings.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:57 AM   #202
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%

Did anyone die in the collapse of Tower 7?

There is no evidence that anyone died in Tower 7 on 9/11. However, conspiracy talk shows and websites seized on a recent interview for Loose Change with the crucial eyewitness Barry Jennings.

The writer and director of Loose Change, Dylan Avery, told The Conspiracy Files: "The amount of detail that Barry gave us in this interview was unreal. He says he was stepping over dead bodies in the lobby."

Barry Jennings himself disagrees with their interpretation of his words. Barry Jennings told the BBC: "I didn't like the way you know I was portrayed. They portrayed me as seeing dead bodies. I never saw dead bodies"

Dylan Avery is adamant that he didn't take anything out of context. He played The Conspiracy Files a recording of Barry Jennings words: "The fire fighter who took us down kept saying do not look down. And I kept saying why.

"He said do not look down. And we're stepping over people and you know you could feel when you're stepping over people."

However, Barry Jennings told the BBC: "I said it felt like I was stepping over them but I never saw any.

"And you know that's the way they portrayed me and I didn't appreciate that so I told them to pull my interview."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...es/7434230.stm

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 04:26 AM   #203
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%
Default Dylan Avery

“In my truly angry times, in 2005 or 2006, if you asked if the Bush administration planned the attacks, I would have said, ‘Fuck yeah’.”

But now?

“I don’t think Bush could plan a bowl of cereal,” he says.

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/us-politi...l-dylan-avery/

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 04:25 AM   #204
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY

whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Out of the thousands of conspiracies, i'm sure that the conspiracy theorists have a few of them right. This thought alone drives them to believe in every single conspiracy on the planet, no matter how absurd it may seem to others. Because it IS absurd.

But 9/11 conspiracies are on a level of retardation never before seen. The effort it would take to pull off such a monumental and epic task, leaving no trace of witnesses, scientific evidence, the hundreds of players & whistle blowers ect... It's unimaginably fucking stupid to believe in such mess and it really does take an idiot to fall for it.
Dear Gargoyle, tell me again of the magic barely trained Cessna pilots that flew over 500 mph at near sea level again. And how the earth opened up and swallowed an other. I love your stories so.

"Actually I believe people are the root of all evil and religion is simply a handy tool." Hayden

Last edited by whatduh; 06-11-2016 at 04:27 AM.
whatduh is offline   Reply With Quote