Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2013, 12:13 AM   #35
DragonsGirl
LiveLeaker

DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!
Points: 118,796,879, Level: 100 Points: 118,796,879, Level: 100 Points: 118,796,879, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
I'm pro choice; but I do think a woman who has had more than one or two abortions needs to get her priorities straight. My wife worked with a lady who had went through 3 abortions, I hear she's pregnant with a 4th, not sure what she'll do with this one. She gave up her first child (she has been pregnant 5 times in all I think) and refuses to see it.

I kinda find this to be a bit disturbing. Despite this, it's the woman's choice, but it would seem some like her would at least try and take control. She doesn't give a fuck.
I'd be in favour of sterilization for "special cases"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShrodingersBox View Post
If abortion isn't killing a baby, then why do we as a society justify charging those who murder pregnant women with double homicide?
I imagine in those double homicide cases, the fetus had to be of a certain gestational age before it would grant such a charge...

And I'd guess it's the same gestational age where abortion does become illegal; varying from state to state, of course.
DragonsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote