Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 02-27-2013, 05:02 AM   #121
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by faurkbeans View Post
Yeah, you guys just want to punish the naughty people who decide to. If you can logically explain to me how you have a right to deny an abortion to woman you don't even know then I'll become pro birth in a heartbeat.
Responsibility is not a "punishment". That's the way a child sees responsibility, eh?

And "you guys" want to "punish the naughty people who decide to...." ....to WHAT fb? Who decide to ...do WHAT? To fuck like adults, just eschewing the contraception because it's too inconvenient, and then avoid responsibility for the consequences like spoiled children, because the consequences are too inconvenient as well?

Abortion as a form of birth control is a disgustingly lazy practice which is morally bankrupt. And that's true whether we know her or not. She has the right to be disgusting and lazy, yes, and that's why I'm pro choice: people have the right to be stupid, selfish, and lazy. What they don't get to do is try to tell me that it's just as respectable as being responsible. Keep that wad of horseshit in the wastecan at the abortion clinic where it belongs, alongside the human wreckage sucked out of the womb.

The only thing worse than vice, is vice which is proud of itself. Defiant even. Responsibility catches up with everyone sooner or later, defiant or not. That's not "punishment", that's just life. Life without the consequences of a complete lack of responsibility doesn't exist, and that's true for liberals and conservatives alike.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 02-27-2013 at 05:32 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:08 AM   #122
faurkbeans
Face-Ripper Monkey

faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!
Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
The only thing worse than vice, is vice which is proud of itself. Defiant even. Responsibility catches up with everyone sooner or later, defiant or not. That's not "punishment", that's just life. Life without the consequences of a complete lack of responsibility doesn't exist, and that's true for liberals and conservatives alike.
I bow to the alter of the god of hedonism

People can take their bets on an afterlife but I'm gonna get my kicks in before this shithouse goes up in flames and we're all worm food.

Old 02-27-2013, 05:45 AM   #123
faurkbeans
Face-Ripper Monkey

faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!
Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100

And on a final thought, some conservatives want to deny a woman an abortion even in the case of rape or incest... Really guys? You're gonna force some woman to have a flipper baby or give birth from the involuntarily actions of a rapist?

I don't really like to get into the whole issue of "right and wrong" but forcing some chick to have a rape baby is fucking wrong on so many levels. I believe what's true is the absolute freedom of all individuals. Other people shouldn't be making personal decision in your life.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:52 AM   #124
ericredbeard

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100

Quote:
I bow to the alter of the god of hedonism

People can take their bets on an afterlife but I'm gonna get my kicks in before this shithouse goes up in flames and we're all worm food.

LOL. That's someone exercising their freedom all right, making their own choices. He's got that right, but he's also a perfect example of how once you make your choices, your choices then make you. I think that everybody lives with the consequences in this life, both good and bad. IMO, only simpletons think that accounts will be squared in the afterlife. I don't think there is that much of a delay. Things are always reckoned, starting now. I leave any afterlife, whatever it is, to "the man with the plan". I'm too busy with this life, and I have faith in His judgement.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
Old 02-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #125
faurkbeans
Face-Ripper Monkey

Quote:
Things are always reckoned, starting now..
LOLZ, "life is fair." Did your mom tell you that when you were 5 or something?
Old 02-27-2013, 06:39 AM   #126
ericredbeard

Quote:
LOLZ, "life is fair." Did your mom tell you that when you were 5 or something?
Who said that life was fair? Bitch please!

All I said was that we all pay: some more, some less. I never said that that was fair. I said "reckoned". You assumed that you knew who I thought reckons, how things are reckoned, why they are reckoned, and what reckoned means (fair!? HAH!). You and I don't figure the reckoning, and Him that does, doesn't explain it to you and me. Why waste your breath trying to come out on top of this conversation at my expense? Do you want to "win"? Do I have to be wrong for you to be right? LOL
--- Proximo, Gladiator

Last edited by ericredbeard; 02-27-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #127
faurkbeans
Face-Ripper Monkey

Quote:
Who said that life was fair? Bitch please!

All I said was that we all pay: some more, some less. I never said that that was fair. I said "reckoned". You assumed that you knew who I thought reckons, how things are reckoned, why they are reckoned, and what reckoned means (fair!? HAH!). You and I don't figure the reckoning, and Him that does, doesn't explain it to you and me. Why waste your breath trying to come out on top of this conversation at my expense? Do you want to "win"? Do I have to be wrong for you to be right? LOL
I wasn't making a personal sleight against you. But when you make generalities such as "vice is bad" then I'm gonna jump all over it. I think vice is one of the most truthful things. It's what people usually really want and the people telling themselves otherwise are denying human nature.

And I still have no idea WTF you're implying with "reckoning" though, if not that, sounds very religious. That crazy last chapter of the bible is all about a reckoning known as the rapture.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #128
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
And on a final thought, some conservatives want to deny a woman an abortion even in the case of rape or incest... Really guys? You're gonna force some woman to have a flipper baby or give birth from the involuntarily actions of a rapist?

I don't really like to get into the whole issue of "right and wrong" but forcing some chick to have a rape baby is fucking wrong on so many levels. I believe what's true is the absolute freedom of all individuals. Other people shouldn't be making personal decision in your life.
Well said, agree 100%. It's sick, really, to think you're entitled to control over what other people do with their body and forcing people to have a child against their will. How is that not rape? It's the same, in a way.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #129
lulzcraft
LiveLeaker

lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!lulzcraft is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,928,116, Level: 100 Points: 3,928,116, Level: 100 Points: 3,928,116, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Very pro-choice... Or as the conservatives would say, very pro baby killing.
They don't have a problem killing people in foreign countries though.
lulzcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #130
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Good for you

It is very hypocritical, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwise View Post
Slack may remember the day when I was anti abortion.

I realized one day..
1. It's none of my business.
2. Limited government mean staying the fuck out of people's lives.

Ever notice that these conservatives now days are just into trying to run others lives?
There act all limited government until it has to do with jailing people or otherwise running their lives. Then it's a fucking horrible thing for the government to help people get an education, a job, or even help starving old people.

When I realize that, thanks LL, that's when I turned my back on these assholes.

Last edited by slacker-; 02-27-2013 at 04:33 PM.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote