Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 03-30-2017, 01:56 PM   #81
TheEngineer
Resignation Superman

TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

It's just starting ... most western countries should get their shit together ... time to stop being politically correct ... "they" are in your countries ... and they don't mean well ...
TheEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:30 PM   #82
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyeggnog View Post
Policing in this country is by consent, i would not consent to armed officers having to profile a person as a potential threat and reaching for a gun when they felt the need, i guarantee it will cause more problems, over here, i don't have to stop and talk to the police if i chose not to, you have to be suspected of being involved in a crime before they can detain you even for the briefest of time, them having a gun wont change that and i'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to test them.
By consent? LOL. In case you hadn't figured it out, all that goes out the window as soon as some jihadi/nutjob starts murdering people as fast as they can. The social contract in pre-islamic immigration Europe was wonderful I'm sure. Things have changed for you, and you don't seem to have understood that. But you will.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:41 AM   #83
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudmonkey View Post
because you are supposed to be the rational one

haters gonna hate
The first law of reason is self preservation