Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2017, 06:34 AM   #11
Yorkie
LiveLeaker
 
Yorkie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Hang Son Doong
Posts: 7,509
Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
It and will only continue until the UK sacks up and stops the PC bullshit and start kicking ass instead of kissing ass ...

The Muslims have no respect for you ... and that's fucking sad ...

they're going to take over your country if you don't do something about this ...
Going to? "Have"
__________________
Ok then, here's the dumb fuck interpretation/translation of what I very clearly articulated in my previous eloquent comment:
Go to school, not church.
Duh. Or are you advocating some kind of fairy tale festival holy war of the dumb cunts? ~L8rm8e

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 03:48 PM   #12
snipershot
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 5,438
snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
Default

You cannot shout for a worldwide caliphate and not expect some kind of serious pushback.

This is why most of Al-Muhajiroun are now languishing in jail. or dead, or fighting for daesh.

The point being, islam has always been militant, always sought conquest and conversion of others, more driven by innate sectarian prejudice than any godly/goodly principle.

Sharia law is no joke, ask any educated atheist arab, Theyve seen the light, and the dark.
__________________
evil triumphs when good men do nothing~
snipershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:26 AM   #13
Skwint_hed
Adored
 
Skwint_hed's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: by the sea
Posts: 16,078
Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

And tommy robinson is fighting for what? he runs away like the pussy he us
__________________
Stand Free
Skwint_hed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:28 AM   #14
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 39,857
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwint_hed View Post
And tommy robinson is fighting for what? he runs away like the pussy he us
Run away from what? That'll answer any questions.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:09 AM   #15
tonyy
LiveLeaker
 
tonyy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Under dictatorship
Posts: 23,395
tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100
Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100 Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100 Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
Run away from what? That'll answer any questions.
He ran away from the leadership of the EDL when going got tough.
__________________
Waterboard chug champion
tonyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:43 PM   #16
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!
 
bran's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cornwall, England
Posts: 23,922
bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyy View Post
He ran away from the leadership of the EDL when going got tough.
Nah..when he threw loads of racists and nazis out..and people kept letting them back in...so he left.
__________________
ATTENTION:Bran is the hottest man on LL
"Im sorry to inform you that your Penis is too mighty for our group Bran. It scares us."[Dwencl]
Paulingrad in the Drone leaving thread...
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:40 PM   #17
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 39,857
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyy View Post
He ran away from the leadership of the EDL when going got tough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
Nah..when he threw loads of racists and nazis out..and people kept letting them back in...so he left.
I see. That's why your law enforcement wanted him to "unite the right" and act as it's spokesman (informer). It has nothing to do with making the policing of the far right more manageable but everything to do with making it more easy to dismiss him as a racist kook and thereby, make it more easy for law enforcement to oppress his point of view and declare the EDL some sort of terrorist group.

I was wondering why law enforcement was basically punishing him at the same time they were trying to make him become a top informer.......

That just makes UK law enforcement look more like the impotent weenies watching the UK get fucked by a bunch of crazy religious savages. They're too scared to do anything about the savages so they're going to blame the victims and really hurt anyone who dares to point out what's going on.

Is UK law enforcement really this stupid and propagandized? They're worse than the Berkeley cops and their idiotic symbolic arrests and hands off approach to assault and battery.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:12 PM   #18
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!
 
bran's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cornwall, England
Posts: 23,922
bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I see. That's why your law enforcement wanted him to "unite the right" and act as it's spokesman (informer). It has nothing to do with making the policing of the far right more manageable but everything to do with making it more easy to dismiss him as a racist kook and thereby, make it more easy for law enforcement to oppress his point of view and declare the EDL some sort of terrorist group.

I was wondering why law enforcement was basically punishing him at the same time they were trying to make him become a top informer.......

That just makes UK law enforcement look more like the impotent weenies watching the UK get fucked by a bunch of crazy religious savages. They're too scared to do anything about the savages so they're going to blame the victims and really hurt anyone who dares to point out what's going on.

Is UK law enforcement really this stupid and propagandized? They're worse than the Berkeley cops and their idiotic symbolic arrests and hands off approach to assault and battery.
I have no idea what you are talking about?
And..you have enough problems with yer own police to keep going on about ours...
__________________
ATTENTION:Bran is the hottest man on LL
"Im sorry to inform you that your Penis is too mighty for our group Bran. It scares us."[Dwencl]
Paulingrad in the Drone leaving thread...
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:02 PM   #19
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 39,857
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
I have no idea what you are talking about?
And..you have enough problems with yer own police to keep going on about ours...
Did you watch Tommy Robinson's vid in the OP?

He said the police wanted him to unite the right wing under his leadership...that they wanted him to stop kicking out self professed neo-nazis and racists. I don't know about over there, but over here, law enforcement wouldn't tell a citizen to act against their lawful and civil convictions in such a way. One of the reasons why, is because it impugns law enforcement and it would probably backfire. So why did UK law enforcement suggest something they know would be ineffective or worse? Because they wanted to pin a label and a conviction on Tommy Robinson and they were frustrated because they couldn't actually pin anything on him, even after applying pressure to him, his wife, his parents, his friends and even his brother-in-law.

That's what a police state does bran. I'm not saying we don't have problems like that here....Waco, Ruby Ridge, Clive Bundy Ranch and the standoff at the Wildlife refuge center in Oregon were all actions similar to a police state. Then there's the harassment and intimidation that occurred against the supporters of Scott Walker in Wisconsin. Worst of all, the Obama Administration obviously, though not proven in a court of law, used the IRS to target and squelch the Tea Party.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:35 AM   #20
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!
 
bran's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cornwall, England
Posts: 23,922
bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
Did you watch Tommy Robinson's vid in the OP?

He said the police wanted him to unite the right wing under his leadership...that they wanted him to stop kicking out self professed neo-nazis and racists. I don't know about over there, but over here, law enforcement wouldn't tell a citizen to act against their lawful and civil convictions in such a way. One of the reasons why, is because it impugns law enforcement and it would probably backfire. So why did UK law enforcement suggest something they know would be ineffective or worse? Because they wanted to pin a label and a conviction on Tommy Robinson and they were frustrated because they couldn't actually pin anything on him, even after applying pressure to him, his wife, his parents, his friends and even his brother-in-law.

That's what a police state does bran. I'm not saying we don't have problems like that here....Waco, Ruby Ridge, Clive Bundy Ranch and the standoff at the Wildlife refuge center in Oregon were all actions similar to a police state. Then there's the harassment and intimidation that occurred against the supporters of Scott Walker in Wisconsin. Worst of all, the Obama Administration obviously, though not proven in a court of law, used the IRS to target and squelch the Tea Party.
Yer right..i didnt watch the vid..iwas just looking at the comments.
We are all so fucked..cheers darling..if i have nightmares now its all your fault...: )
__________________
ATTENTION:Bran is the hottest man on LL
"Im sorry to inform you that your Penis is too mighty for our group Bran. It scares us."[Dwencl]
Paulingrad in the Drone leaving thread...
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:19 AM.