Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 05-12-2017, 02:53 PM   #11
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Yes, and there are 140 something different genders according to the fruit loops, where i only see male and female.

Seems more like an argument over how to define race, than any definition.

For the sake of it i will go ahead and say physiology has everything to do with it, and religious ideology has nothing to do with it.

At least in the anthropological sense. There are very distinct separate groups of homo sapiens, and the differences arent a cause for prejudice on anyones part.

Conflating religious groups into what defines race might please religious fanatics, but it doesnt change objective reality.

For starters, god isnt even real.
This.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:40 PM   #12
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
This.
Really, do you?
Old 05-12-2017, 03:55 PM   #13
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Quote:
Yes, and there are 140 something different genders according to the fruit loops, where i only see male and female.
Yup, and as long as they can define as a group they can be defined as a race. I agree that we can define them as a bit of a 'loony race', but I posit a race none-the-less

Quote:
Seems more like an argument over how to define race, than any definition.
It's not really. It's more of being able to define ti definition of 'race'. Skin colour simply doesn't work. It doesn't work any more that eye/hair colour does

For the sake of it i will go ahead and say physiology has everything to do with it, and religious ideology has nothing to do with it. If you are prepared to define someone as a different race due to skin colour then you should be also prepared to define someone as a different race due to their eye/hair colour.

Quote:
At least in the anthropological sense. There are very distinct separate groups of homo sapiens, and the differences arent a cause for prejudice on anyones part.
Citation needed!

Quote:
Conflating religious groups into what defines race might please religious fanatics, but it doesnt change objective reality.
Well, yes, religious groups are a race, purely because they are definable social constructs. "You are a Muslim, I am a Christian, therefore we are of a different race", just like "You are a snooker player, I am a pool player, therefore we are of a different race".

Quote:
For starters, god isnt even real.
At least we agree on something!
Old 05-12-2017, 04:33 PM   #14
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

"Genetics, Prevalence and Distribution of Green Eyes

Only 2% of the world's population have green eyes or about 140 million people. Why do so few people have this trait? The answer boils down to genetics.

Until 2007, it was believed that there was a hierarchy of eye color. Brown was dominant over green, which was dominant over blue. You received two genes for an eye color, one gene from each parent, and whichever was the dominant gene would express itself. Therefore two brown genes would obviously express itself as brown. A brown gene and a blue or green gene would express itself as brown. A green gene and a blue gene would express itself as green. And only a combination of two blue genes would express itself as blue.

The study disproving this Mendelian theory for eye color was published in the American Journal of Human Genetics, and was supported with grants from Australia's National Health and Medical Research Council and the United States of America's National Cancer Institute.

Now it is proven that eye color is controlled by more than one gene; in fact, up to 16 genes contribute to eye color. This means that there is a chance that a person can inherit virtually any eye color, no matter the eye color of the parents (although the chances for people of certain heritages having a particular eye color are different than for others)."

I have green eyes, my sister has blue eyes, my brother grey. I think using the eye thing as an argument is terrible, and nothing to do with 'race'.

Skin pigment and other environmental adaptations on the other hand do.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:42 PM   #15
Private-Parts
Regressive Reformist
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

And I was taught (human) skin pigmentation was an adaptation... Live and learn.

― George Carlin
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:55 PM   #16
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Yes it is a police state, not for the benefits of christians in a Christian country but for the mullers that want to control and destroy said Christian country.

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #17
peekay
# No To Newco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
Yes it is a police state, not for the benefits of christians in a Christian country but for the mullers that want to control and destroy said Christian country.
My God, they're coming to force raspberry flavoured rice pockets upon us....the inhumanity!
Old 05-12-2017, 06:16 PM   #18
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
My God, they're coming to force raspberry flavoured rice pockets upon us....the inhumanity!
The ignorance of a coke head. Says it all really

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:53 PM   #19
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private-Parts View Post
And I was taught (human) skin pigmentation was an adaptation... Live and learn.
"Skin pigment and other environmental adaptations on the other hand do."

Isnt that what i wrote? Glad we are on the same page after all.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:17 PM   #20
peekay
# No To Newco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
The ignorance of a coke head. Says it all really

Yeah, well, if a 'coke head' is able to tell the difference between a soft rice breakfast food and a mad, mental Islamic imam, and you can't, then perhaps even the 'coke head' is one step ahead of you.