Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 04-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%
Default Question For The Jocks!

All the Jocks on here (Roo isn't a Jock) seem to want independence...Why?

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
Skwint_hed
in for a shuftie

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
All the Jocks on here (Roo isn't a Jock) seem to want independence...Why?
i want it becaue i dont feel British, im Scottish, i do believe we would do better on our own within europe. Im not one of the hate all english brigade, i used to live in england.

We are seperate allready - we are different of that i have no doubt - sure we share alot but we were never joined together in the past - we were sold out by our own countryman into this union many many years ago and i think its about time we started to look after ourselves.

We can do it - we do actually have the resources too survive - the myth that we in Scotland recieve so much subsidies that we wouldnt survive is false - its been proven many times to be a false accusation - usually by the daily mail brigade.

There would be alot to sort out - armed forces etc but we allready are in charge of education, health, tax etc so it isnt too far to reach and do the rest.

+ we wouldnt then feel like the underclass when news programmes talk about the bloke from gavin and stacey collapsing from exhaustion before 16 people dying in a helicopter crash in the north sea gets a mention.

its allready a long post so im gonna stop here.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwint_hed View Post
i want it becaue i dont feel British, im Scottish, i do believe we would do better on our own within europe. Im not one of the hate all english brigade, i used to live in england.

We are seperate allready - we are different of that i have no doubt - sure we share alot but we were never joined together in the past - we were sold out by our own countryman into this union many many years ago and i think its about time we started to look after ourselves.

We can do it - we do actually have the resources too survive - the myth that we in Scotland recieve so much subsidies that we wouldnt survive is false - its been proven many times to be a false accusation - usually by the daily mail brigade.

There would be alot to sort out - armed forces etc but we allready are in charge of education, health, tax etc so it isnt too far to reach and do the rest.

+ we wouldnt then feel like the underclass when news programmes talk about the bloke from gavin and stacey collapsing from exhaustion before 16 people dying in a helicopter crash in the north sea gets a mention.

I can see your ire, but I have a deep belief and love of the Union, the union has changed the World. Together we can do anything! apart...we are just provinces in the greatest Nation ever seen.

I am from the North East of England, many parts of this land have a right to feel excluded, doesn't mean we should split up!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 04-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo``` View Post
pfff
Tee Hee!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 04-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #5
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

apparently the sun shines out a alexander salmonds arse,and they all line up to kiss on hogmany,no doubt they think they can survive on their own{do we get the barnet formula stopped}but we can survive without a left hand,they will not survive without the brain,it would seem that the independence minded morons welsh included have fallen into the e.u's plan to dismantle the union,makes us all easier too handle as it were.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:33 PM   #6
figatova
LiveLeaker

figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!
Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwint_hed View Post

Change British/English for Spanish and Scottish for Catalans, and you would sound just like me
figatova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:51 PM   #7
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
apparently the sun shines out a alexander salmonds arse,and they all line up to kiss on hogmany,no doubt they think they can survive on their own{do we get the barnet formula stopped}but we can survive without a left hand,they will not survive without the brain,it would seem that the independence minded morons welsh included have fallen into the e.u's plan to dismantle the union,makes us all easier too handle as it were.
Marxism has a place in Scotland it seems..pity!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 04-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #8
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo``` View Post
It's not about anything else but what's best for Scotland, if you lived here you'd soon change your tune.
What is best for Scotland is staying part of an incredibly successful union, I mean, look at Britain we are 600 miles tip to toe, it is ridiculous to break it into pieces...you gonna have border control across the Carter Barr? silly!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 04-12-2009, 12:16 AM   #9
Tinbuk3
Deplorable

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

All any jock wants is enough space to accommodate their junk.
And since I have been briefed I have no need for jocks.
So you see it doesn't matter really, you still have to deal with pricks and nuts.
How sticky it gets is up to the individual.

Kinda gives "snap" a whole new meaning don't it.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:30 AM   #10
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
What is best for Scotland is staying part of an incredibly successful union, I mean, look at Britain we are 600 miles tip to toe, it is ridiculous to break it into pieces...you gonna have border control across the Carter Barr? silly!
You just don't get it, do you?. We, Scotland, do not like you in England. We are born with this dislike.

PK