Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > LiveLeaker's Art

Old 01-06-2017, 01:32 AM   #21
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Very cool matey!
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 01:44 AM   #22
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

No worries, it's all good, i'm in no hurry my friend. Tried to get into it, i had a few projects going, but i was using.... http://www.colorizephoto.com/converter

While it does ok, it's far from perfection. Not enough tools. I'm thinking about maybe purchasing a better program, but i'm afraid i'd lose interest and just waste my money.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:07 AM   #23
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tRauma26100 View Post
Ah yes, the Dyatlov Pass incident. I spent a couple weeks pouring through files and researching this one. Interesting shit, but i don't go for the Yeti theory. However it's definitely one of the strangest mysteries of our time, despite whether it was something natural or unnatural. There's the 'Yeti' theory, then there's the 'secret Russian testing site' theory, along with a 'UFO' theory and finally the most rational, the natural disaster (avalanche) theory.

Personally, i believe they encountered a small avalanche that destroyed their campsite. They became disoriented, confused, panicked, cut themselves out of their tent and ran into the elements. Some of them developed paradoxical undressing and removed their clothing. The wounds they suffered were mostly due to self harm, i believe one or two fell down into a ravine, and wild animals began eating them after they perished.

They found an area where a couple of them tried to build a fire to no avail. Lost and in the middle of a snow storm, there was simply no way to find their way back to the campsite. The strangest part of this story, in my opinion? It would seem like they would know an avalanche. It wasn't very large and had already come to a stop by the time they cut the tent and ran away. But what would make them leave the safety of their site like that! It just doesn't make a lick of fucking sense to me, how several highly trained people could have managed to get themselves killed, leaving not even one survivor, if you don't count the gentleman who went home early.

After the avalanche ended, i just can't wrap my head around why ALL of them would panic and run that far from the campsite without their proper clothing or boots or anything. Just baffles the mind.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:36 AM   #24
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Ah yes, the Dyatlov Pass incident. I spent a couple weeks pouring through files and researching this one. Interesting shit, but i don't go for the Yeti theory. However it's definitely one of the strangest mysteries of our time, despite whether it was something natural or unnatural. There's the 'Yeti' theory, then there's the 'secret Russian testing site' theory, along with a 'UFO' theory and finally the most rational, the natural disaster (avalanche) theory.

Personally, i believe they encountered a small avalanche that destroyed their campsite. They became disoriented, confused, panicked, cut themselves out of their tent and ran into the elements. Some of them developed paradoxical undressing and removed their clothing. The wounds they suffered were mostly due to self harm, i believe one or two fell down into a ravine, and wild animals began eating them after they perished.

They found an area where a couple of them tried to build a fire to no avail. Lost and in the middle of a snow storm, there was simply no way to find their way back to the campsite. The strangest part of this story, in my opinion? It would seem like they would know an avalanche. It wasn't very large and had already come to a stop by the time they cut the tent and ran away. But what would make them leave the safety of their site like that! It just doesn't make a lick of fucking sense to me, how several highly trained people could have managed to get themselves killed, leaving not even one survivor, if you don't count the gentleman who went home early.

After the avalanche ended, i just can't wrap my head around why ALL of them would panic and run that far from the campsite without their proper clothing or boots or anything. Just baffles the mind.
I'm pretty experienced in cold weather camping.

In the subzero temps they were experiencing, it's likely that they didn't bring enough clothing to keep out the chill. They also camped on top of the snow. That's not the way to do it. You have to into the snow. You have to dig it out and go beneath it. There's a reason igloos work, even though they are made of ice and snow. A tent on top the snow subject to the wind and most insidiously, the wind chill factor, that makes tens not adequate for the cold they were experiencing. If you're ever caught in bone cold conditions like that, you almost have to reverse your "logical" thinking to survive. You have to go further into the snow. It's counter intuitive because as you dig into it, your hands and feet may loose feeling and it may seem at first more cold because you're surrounding yourself with snow and ice, but it's the wind chill that is really going to kill you, not the snow and ice.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote