Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Rest of The World

Old 10-16-2016, 08:04 AM   #1
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default do not be fooled

a civil war might be brewing in SA, or at least a family squabble.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...MIH?li=BBnbfcL
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:23 AM   #2
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Oh how the mighty may fall

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:52 AM   #3
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Saudi would have to take the austerity measures even if the young prince wasn't around to do it. Saudi is losing revenue and fighting a costly war. The war cost itself isn't a problem because war really isn't a permanent state of things so it can be paid off in peace time. The bigger problem is the lack of oil revenue. They've tried to fake us out by lowering oil prices and it didn't work.

I really don't care what happens to Saudi. They were weak partners in the GWOT, have that Islamic bigotry against Jews, refuse religious freedoms for their citizens, treat women like crap and they supported the rise of ISIS and continue to fund those murderous bastards. Probably because Saudis are pretty much murderous bastards too.

As for our alliance with them, it should be over. They proved in the GWOT they're worth nothing to us. Our base on their land after 1991 was to protect them from the aggressive neighbors and it prevented their own civilians from rising up against them. And what we got back from that was Osama Bin Laden attacking NYC and the Pentagon. Oh they're all chop chop square for oppressed women, but they didn't take OBL's head off when they had a chance.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 01:28 PM   #4
gerryowen
Syriasly?

gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Not a civil war, not yet. But the two camel princes are rising in power, and who ever comes out on top will have been decided.
The national guard could not beat the Saudi army, but they could join.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:58 AM   #5
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

This is the best article I could find explaining the saudi situation.....

Quote:
For decades Saudi Arabia evoked images of wealth: sheiks shopping in London, princely yachts anchored on the Riviera, and bottomless donations to politicians in Washington. Now the reality is changing. The KSA is losing a foreign war, facing internal unrest, and nearing actual bankruptcy. Tim Worstall says in Forbes that unless oil prices rise substantially in the next two years the kingdom will go under. Broke. Oil revenues are down and look to stay down due to the fracking revolution.
Source:
https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez...inglepage=true

It's long but it's a very thourough understanding of the situation in there.

My only objection is that the author seems to blame fracking for the unrest in the middle east. Fracking is a contributing factor, but it is not the Illud sine quo nulla essent or the thing without which there would be no such situation. Even if we moved to a green economy and we found some way of making a green energy viable and practical and inexpensive eight years ago, or lets say we expanded off shore drilling which we would have done if McCain was elected, or Norway decided to sell all it's oil in five years etc....Saudi would be in the same situation it is in now.

The thing that is the most immediate cause of the increase in tensions over there, is the influx of money to Iran by Obama's notorious and ineffective deal combined with the lifting of all international sanctions on Iran.

Like most of our last four presidents, Obama thought he could be the honest broker and end up like Carter who negotiated the Egyptian and Israeli peace. Carter didn't actually do that though. Sadat and Begin did. They just used Carter as a prop and Sadat was assassinated anyway. but yeah, Bush 41 thought he could work wonders over there in 1991 and he thought the same about Bosnia and Mogadishu. Bill Clinton tried to work out some deal with Ehud Barak and Arafat that fell flat and started the intifada which Saddam Hussein paid for. Oh and Clinton basically rigged Israel's election in order to get Barak in as PM too. Then Bush '43 tried to transform the region and called for a two state solution and that didn't do anything. Obama is just the next president on the list who seems to think the U.S. can and should do something about the backward Islamic cultures and their tyrant enabling ways.

The author of the article seems to think we should do something about it because blood will be spilled, a lot of it and Saudi is an ally and stuff.

Well, ally of who, in particular? Saudi ain't my ally. I'd probably end up beheaded if I went there. As a someone who isn't even a "people of the book", their state run religion actually teaches my life is worthless. They tried to steal my people's history by sneaking shit into schools all over the world that the Algonquin American Indians were really Muslims (no, we aren't and we never were). Most of the mosques in Minnesota where the radical Somali Al Shabaab terrorists come from are sponsored by Saudi Arabia. heck, it was Saudi brand Wahabbism that caused Mohammed Farah Aidid to declare himself a caliph and actually fire on starving people we were trying to feed in the 1990's. (thanks Bush 41 for invading Somalia when the Bill "I loathe the military" Clinton had already won the election. yep, just invade a country when you have one month left in office. That was so fucking prudent only an elitist like you could have thought of it, huh Bush 41.)

So ya know, when the American elites and globalists are deciding who our allies are, are they considering me and mine or their own back pockets and trips on Saudi yachts? I think they're thinking about exotic vacations on Saudi yachts.

So the alliance, shove it where the sun don't shine.

Let Iran and Saudi knock each other out.

Oh one more thing.....
I'm sick of reading in depth articles like this and the acts of disrespect, even acts of war, that our "allies" do to us are relegated to one line or completely absent. Saudi tried to undercut us by lowering prices because they were actually trying to destroy our oil industry. Granted Obama was more effective than Saudi, but they were actually trying to take us down. That's not a side note. Especially when al shabaab is running around the streets I grew up on in Minnesota.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 09:50 AM   #6
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

One of the telling things about the long term wealth of SA, and the whole region, is that they are pumping more sea water into the wells than oil out.
They no longer have the worlds largest reserves anymore. Yet they still control OPEC. But not for long.
This Prince is doing a wise thing with their family money. Divesting the money, and reeling in the extravagant family members. But that could cause a family conflict, and that could evolve into a civil war.
The big thing with the Wahhabi and the family, is Iran. much more populated, and with the backing of Russia and China, is a clear and ominous threat! With Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the other Trans-nations falling to the Muslim Nightmare (called the Arab Spring).
I foresee the Caliphate rising, and there is nothing the west or east can do about it.
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 06:06 AM   #7
Catalytic
Dumpster Diving

Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!
Points: 26,799,896, Level: 100 Points: 26,799,896, Level: 100 Points: 26,799,896, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

I would give my left nut too see Saudi Arabia erupt into civil war, they are allies of Israel/Egypt/US.

No more Saudi money to Egypt and Egypt goes under, the Gaza border is thrown open and the weapons pour in.

And it costs me less bribe money to enter Gaza because the Gypos are even poorer and more desperate.

Edit: It also costs me less to pay for those weapons and aid that i pay for
Catalytic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:14 PM   #8
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalytic View Post
I would give my left nut too see Saudi Arabia erupt into civil war, they are allies of Israel/Egypt/US.

No more Saudi money to Egypt and Egypt goes under, the Gaza border is thrown open and the weapons pour in.

And it costs me less bribe money to enter Gaza because the Gypos are even poorer and more desperate.

Edit: It also costs me less to pay for those weapons and aid that i pay for
quoted for reference purposes.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:35 PM   #9
Catalytic
Dumpster Diving

Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!
Points: 26,799,896, Level: 100 Points: 26,799,896, Level: 100 Points: 26,799,896, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
quoted for reference purposes.
And that day, not a fuck was given, and all throughout the land, nothing changed
Catalytic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:46 PM   #10
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

That's right, keep thinking that,
knock, knock.

(for some strange reason I picture this idiot as one of those hilarious obese bald fucks with homemade nazi tats, all piss and wind, no substance, this should be fun )
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote