Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 07-10-2018, 12:37 PM   #31
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Fuck the tories.
Fuck all the proven hypocrites.
Except the scottish nazi party, they have never hid who they are.

My towns mp is a remainer, of a town that voted 69% out.
They all live in bubbles.

And jc is still a bedroom commie. But i was raised during the cold war, so maybe im a little brainwashed about stuff like supporting the IRA or HAMAS.
Fear not, looks like you might see the return of the man himself, Nigel.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8439436.html
Tastyeggnog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #32
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100

Fuck me, they are going down like ninepins, Trump will be meeting Corbyn at this rate, now that would be some seriously forced diplomacy, two shit eating grins not talking.
I'm starting to like brexit.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:52 AM   #33
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyeggnog View Post
Fuck me, they are going down like ninepins, Trump will be meeting Corbyn at this rate, now that would be some seriously forced diplomacy, two shit eating grins not talking.
I'm starting to like brexit.

What gets me about all this Brexit BS, as the negotiations went along EU started making all these legalistic demands..gotta pay 10 of billions, gotta keep the British EU offices intact, demanding certain rulings, agreements and treaties stay in effect, and several other things I can't recall off the top of my head.
In effect....playing hard-ball.
They're gonna loose a lot of money if Britain leaves.
In the face of historical evidence, namely how several nations withstood Britain joining the EEC, and even later the EU, they won't want to give you that money back, but make you pay more just to leave.

May, and her coalition, has been overwhelmed by the process.
And in the vernacular, she's backing off the plate in the face of the hard-ball.
From what I can see, might even bring down the government, force early elections. But that can be a double-edged sword, with all the same old entrenched players in the mix.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:35 AM   #34
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

It isnt really about which immigrants we do and dont want, its about numbers and practical reality, versus the middle class pro eu sycophants who never witness or experience the major impact of such numbers.

This is why they are struggling with leaving the eu. They have never had it so good. But this is only ~20% of the whole electorate. The overwhelming majority of the electorate will spend their working lives on 7-10 per hour, never send their kids to private school or use private healthcare. Pay 50% of that gross wage back in as taxes for 50+ years. They expect protectionism, and deserve it. They are what keeps this society going, the talent pool, the innovators.

Importing enmasse competition is a direct assault on the plebs quality of life, the plebs know it and the politicians know it.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:20 AM   #35
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
What gets me about all this Brexit BS, as the negotiations went along EU started making all these legalistic demands..gotta pay 10 of billions, gotta keep the British EU offices intact, demanding certain rulings, agreements and treaties stay in effect, and several other things I can't recall off the top of my head.
In effect....playing hard-ball.
They're gonna loose a lot of money if Britain leaves.
In the face of historical evidence, namely how several nations withstood Britain joining the EEC, and even later the EU, they won't want to give you that money back, but make you pay more just to leave.

May, and her coalition, has been overwhelmed by the process.
And in the vernacular, she's backing off the plate in the face of the hard-ball.
From what I can see, might even bring down the government, force early elections. But that can be a double-edged sword, with all the same old entrenched players in the mix.

Yes. Its what the loony left here and the Eu have been aiming for..a new election..if it happens? The future govts will be fucked nomatter what policy they follow..everyone will know you can oust a govt by media bias and rallies..ffs..this whole world is turning to shit.
What is so wrong in wanting to stay like we were?..I know things change all the time but..the changes to western society are so bad for it..idiots fucking themseleves and just not caring..because its all about them..just sad.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:51 PM   #36
Tinbuk3
moot scoot'n boogie

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Quote:
It's not the left putting this forward, our tory party are very right wing.

Ah, don't dismiss my comment as such I refer to the story itself.
Your media isn't exactly biased for the tory now is it, in fact quite the opposite.
They believe your what .. to busy keeping your head above water to see who is filling the pool?
Telling you everything is just fine while passing new laws to take away the simplest of life's necessities and for what?
Nothing to show for their efforts but blame.
And all the people there have to effect any real change are what .. words and butter knives?
How's that working out for you?
But back to the subject at hand.
I have no intention to influence your personal decisions yet caution that you see who is.
I see the direction your country is about to go and I see is why.
The so called global economy is sadly being controlled more and more by those who would see you and us fall.
We are tied together more than you know yet your left would divide us, clearly their own brand of Brexit.
The EU has to change and it is despite their media.
We all as freedom loving people must hang together to surly we will hang separately in this new communist ideal world order.
You honestly think they want the best for all of us?
We simply require a much larger rope.
And division and separation is what the left has and is all about particularly the media.
And they are owned by who again?
You claim you are free .. yet I see nothing but complacency.
This jostling for Brexit is nothing more than a stand by those who already own your balls.
And your media is squeezing them at every turn.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:57 PM   #37
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Back when we all voted on brexit i voted remain to prevent what we see today, if remain would of won the tory party and government would be in a lot better shape today.
Why i would like to see the tory party replaced is for numerous reasons, the main one being the labour party has a better brexit team under kier Starmer.
The domestic policies brought in under the tories have really hurt low paid British people, being forced into zero contracts, and the so called gig economy is seeing working people having to use food banks.
Walk round any large city or town and you will see a lot more homeless people than there has ever been, it needs to end and yes in i have voted tory in the past, i'm no dyed in the wool red.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:37 PM   #38
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Back when we all voted on brexit i voted remain to prevent what we see today, if remain would of won the tory party and government would be in a lot better shape today.
Why i would like to see the tory party replaced is for numerous reasons, the main one being the labour party has a better brexit team under kier Starmer.
The domestic policies brought in under the tories have really hurt low paid British people, being forced into zero contracts, and the so called gig economy is seeing working people having to use food banks.
Walk round any large city or town and you will see a lot more homeless people than there has ever been, it needs to end and yes in i have voted tory in the past, i'm no dyed in the wool red.
Aye and three years ago 70 labour mp's got a wrist slap for using zero hour contracts on their staff, that darling of the left, the guardian most of their hacks are on zero hour contracts with an enforced month off without pay every year so they don't qualify for full employment rights, in the words of the bleeding prophet, blow it out of your arse Howard.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:50 PM   #39
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Aye and three years ago 70 labour mp's got a wrist slap for using zero hour contracts on their staff, that darling of the left, the guardian most of their hacks are on zero hour contracts with an enforced month off without pay every year so they don't qualify for full employment rights, in the words of the bleeding prophet, blow it out of your arse Howard.
Got their Wrists slapped by who? the labour party has always had their tory lites, or Blairites as they are called.
As for the hacks at the Guardian, do they work for minimum wage.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:09 PM   #40
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

My choice for Labour leader was at it recently, Chuckles Umunna tried to sneak a few un-paid in-turns back into his office.