Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 02-02-2018, 04:48 AM   #1
Sea3
Carrie Mathison

Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100
Activity: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%
Thumbs down Your friends, the Pathetic Palestinians

Quote:
On Tuesday a delegation of diplomats from the US Consulate in Jerusalem came to Bethlehem to participate in a meeting of the local chamber of commerce. When they arrived in the city, Fatah members attacked them. Their vehicles with diplomatic license plates were pelted with tomatoes and eggs by a mob of protesters calling out anti-American slogans.
After the Americans entered the hall where the meeting was scheduled to take place, some of the rioters barged in. They held placards condemning America and they shouted, “Americans Out!”

Some of the demonstrators cursed the Palestinians present, accusing them of treason for participating in a meeting with Americans. According to the news reports, the scene became tense and violent. The American officials beat a speedy retreat. As they departed the city, the Fatah rioters continued attacking their cars, kicking them and throwing eggs at them, until they were gone.

The attack on Tuesday was a natural progression.

On Saturday, Fatah members in Bethlehem-area UN camps convened to carry out a very public “people’s tribunal.” Trump and Vice President Mike Pence were tried for “racism” and “bias” against the Palestinians.

The “tribunal” found them guilty and sentenced the president and vice president to death by hanging. Their bodies, the “judges” decided, were to be burned.
Read more on Jpost, written by Caroline Glick
Old 02-02-2018, 06:08 AM   #2
vOgl
LiveLeaker

vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!
Points: 25,914,885, Level: 100 Points: 25,914,885, Level: 100 Points: 25,914,885, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Omg the outrage...
They threw tomatoes and eggs.
While Israel throws bombs at them.
For their anger about the violation of international law by the Israelis.
Those savages!

Instead of hanging and burning, I suggest a good waterboarding. By a couple of mexican immigrants emptying their burrito diarrhea into their faces.

Old 02-02-2018, 09:47 AM   #3
gerryowen
Syriasly?

gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vOgl View Post
Omg the outrage...
Those savages!

Instead of hanging and burning, I suggest a good waterboarding. By a couple of mexican immigrants emptying their burrito diarrhea into their faces.

jus' sayin'.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg waterboard.jpg (42.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-02-2018, 11:26 AM   #4
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Omg the outrage...
Those savages!

Disingenuous. Go read the hamas charter, then the catalog of attacks by 'palestinians'(no such thing, they are just 100% muslims) on israel over the last however many years you care to investigate.

You and people like you, that have no dog in the fight either way, then go on to support muslims are part of the problem in the west.

Objectively speaking it looks like youre choosing muslims over jews.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:29 AM   #5
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Omg the outrage...
Those savages!

In all fairness, those bombs come after the Palestinians begin yet another campaign of kidnapping/torture/exection against Israeli soldiers/police/civilians, or when Palestine begins a new campaign of firing rockets at Israeli cities with no military targets in them.

I mean... I understand why you just blame Israel... I used to do the same thing when my brain was infected with the left-wing disease, but you need to understand that if Israel gave in to every single Palestinian demand they would still kill Israelis because that's what their good book tells them to do. If Israel disarmed itself entirely its neighbours would commence Holocaust #2. If Palestine disarmed itself there'd be peace.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:32 PM   #6
vOgl
LiveLeaker

vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!
Points: 25,914,885, Level: 100 Points: 25,914,885, Level: 100 Points: 25,914,885, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Disingenuous. Go read the hamas charter, then the catalog of attacks by 'palestinians'(no such thing, they are just 100% muslims) on israel over the last however many years you care to investigate.

You and people like you, that have no dog in the fight either way, then go on to support muslims are part of the problem in the west.

Objectively speaking it looks like youre choosing muslims over jews.
Sorry, cant take someone serious, who says people like me are a problem for the West, if at the same time that person downright stupidly condems billions of people because of their religion.

Its not people like me being a problem for the West, its fools like you who hold the world back, on all sides of the pond.
You would make a great radical muslim if born the ME, condemning all Christians

Last edited by vOgl; 02-02-2018 at 02:16 PM.
vOgl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:37 PM   #7
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Americans out they say.....I'm good with that.

Cut off ALL aid and designate palestinians a terrorist group
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #8
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

palestinians have lost the arab support....notice how they didn't really give a damn that Israel took all of Jerusalem off of the negotiating table.

Arabs have accepted the fact that Israel will forever exist with Jerusalem being it's capital.
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:45 PM   #9
vOgl
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
In all fairness, those bombs come after the Palestinians begin yet another campaign of kidnapping/torture/exection against Israeli soldiers/police/civilians, or when Palestine begins a new campaign of firing rockets at Israeli cities with no military targets in them.

I mean... I understand why you just blame Israel... I used to do the same thing when my brain was infected with the left-wing disease, but you need to understand that if Israel gave in to every single Palestinian demand they would still kill Israelis because that's what their good book tells them to do. If Israel disarmed itself entirely its neighbours would commence Holocaust #2. If Palestine disarmed itself there'd be peace.
Your same old drivel again... the evil left-wing disease...

Let me ask you this you freakin genius:
Lets suppose for a moment that Israelis and Palestinians would be disarmed and there would be no bombs from either side (btw you cant say anyway who started throwing bombs first meanwhile, the argument "yeah but they shot first" is retarded after decades of mutual bombings).

Who would then be the one who violates the other party's rights just by the given status quo?

Hint: it might have something to do with the (international condemned) Israeli settlement policy.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:55 PM   #10
vOgl
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
Americans out they say.....I'm good with that.

Cut off ALL aid and designate palestinians a terrorist group
So you would define a people who defend their land use right against illegal settlements as a terrorist group?

Funny, especially when coming from a nation that has been leading aggressive wars for decades and is currently bombing 8 different countries - part of which you havnt even declared war on (which is illegal under international law and I'm pretty sure also unconstitutional without congress approving it).

Your drone strikes kill 90% civilians.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as state terrorism.