Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > In Memoriam > In Memoriam - Members

Old 07-27-2009, 09:04 PM  
IckieJim
LL_Hayden LL_Hayden is offline 07-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Rating: (4 votes - 5.00 average)

ickie.jpg

IckieJim

Ickie was a very well loved member of the site, a prolific poster, chatter, and member of the team.

You'll be missed by all.

Below is a video dedicated to the memory of IckieJim created by Hollow_eyes:

LL_Hayden
LiveLeaker
Views: 14758
Old 10-27-2009, 09:33 AM   #31
LittleBloke
Banned

LittleBloke is a popular LiveLeakerLittleBloke is a popular LiveLeakerLittleBloke is a popular LiveLeakerLittleBloke is a popular LiveLeakerLittleBloke is a popular LiveLeakerLittleBloke is a popular LiveLeakerLittleBloke is a popular LiveLeakerLittleBloke is a popular LiveLeakerLittleBloke is a popular LiveLeakerLittleBloke is a popular LiveLeakerLittleBloke is a popular LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL_Hayden View Post
Attachment 31772

IckieJim

Ickie was a very well loved member of the site, a prolific poster, chatter, and member of the team.

You'll be missed by all.

Below is a video dedicated to the memory of IckieJim created by Hollow_eyes:

Tremendous !
LittleBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:42 AM   #32
old_friend
DORK

old_friend On the road to addictionold_friend On the road to addictionold_friend On the road to addictionold_friend On the road to addictionold_friend On the road to addictionold_friend On the road to addictionold_friend On the road to addictionold_friend On the road to addictionold_friend On the road to addictionold_friend On the road to addictionold_friend On the road to addiction
Points: 4,061, Level: 9 Points: 4,061, Level: 9 Points: 4,061, Level: 9
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

I miss Ickie. He kept it real. He was always a fair, blunt and free of bullshit sort of human being. His was of a rare soul of which I'll never forget and to date, have yet to see any close comparison.
old_friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:30 AM   #33
Rubicon_Cube
Dumpster Diving

Rubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerRubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerRubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerRubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerRubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerRubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerRubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerRubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerRubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerRubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerRubicon_Cube is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker
Points: 97,442, Level: 44 Points: 97,442, Level: 44 Points: 97,442, Level: 44
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Ickie Jim responded to me in a YourSay video back in 2007, wow man, I couldn't believe it when they told me he had died, only until today I found out it was cancer that killed him, I wonder what type.
Rubicon_Cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:35 AM   #34
xninjachefx
LiveLeaker

xninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addiction
Points: 2,006, Level: 6 Points: 2,006, Level: 6 Points: 2,006, Level: 6
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default It was Lung Cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon_Cube View Post
Ickie Jim responded to me in a YourSay video back in 2007, wow man, I couldn't believe it when they told me he had died, only until today I found out it was cancer that killed him, I wonder what type.
It was Lung Cancer that killed Ickie. He was caught up in the state run medical system within Colorado. They believed he had pnuemonia for months until they decided to a biopsy and other tests...they revealed he had stage 4 lung cancer at that time. That would have been roughly 4 months before Jim died.
xninjachefx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #35
BigDub1
LiveLeaker

BigDub1 is a popular LiveLeakerBigDub1 is a popular LiveLeakerBigDub1 is a popular LiveLeakerBigDub1 is a popular LiveLeakerBigDub1 is a popular LiveLeakerBigDub1 is a popular LiveLeakerBigDub1 is a popular LiveLeakerBigDub1 is a popular LiveLeakerBigDub1 is a popular LiveLeakerBigDub1 is a popular LiveLeakerBigDub1 is a popular LiveLeaker
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by xninjachefx View Post
It was Lung Cancer that killed Ickie. He was caught up in the state run medical system within Colorado. They believed he had pnuemonia for months until they decided to a biopsy and other tests...they revealed he had stage 4 lung cancer at that time. That would have been roughly 4 months before Jim died.
Watched my father take his last breath because of lung cancer.Tough chit to observe.The VA was a joke.My father was a vet,WW2 as a matter of fact.But back to Jim,your impressions on the lifes of others.Is well respected in my book.All POSITIVE.At Gods speed Ickie.

Last edited by BigDub1; 12-06-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Because I can.
BigDub1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:49 AM   #36
I am Samuel
Sammy the Beaner

I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!I am Samuel is a forum GOD!!
Points: 182,381, Level: 60 Points: 182,381, Level: 60 Points: 182,381, Level: 60
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Jimmy. Merry Christmas buddy. You are missed.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:08 PM   #37
_Alivethruluck_
Lucky LiveLeaker

_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!_Alivethruluck_ is a forum GOD!!
Points: 44,339,335, Level: 100 Points: 44,339,335, Level: 100 Points: 44,339,335, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

If theres a nice big road up there Jim, give that bike a good throttling for me would ya!! ATL
_Alivethruluck_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #38
jenva
Mrs Hollow_eyes

jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!
Points: 935,632,585, Level: 100 Points: 935,632,585, Level: 100 Points: 935,632,585, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Thinking of you Ickie.

Rube if it weren't for you, I'd be the dumbest fucker here..... don't ever go away. - The Demon.
jenva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:10 AM   #39
xninjachefx
LiveLeaker

xninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addictionxninjachefx On the road to addiction
Points: 2,006, Level: 6 Points: 2,006, Level: 6 Points: 2,006, Level: 6

You know bro I can't tell you how much I miss and need your insight right now....
xninjachefx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:23 PM   #40
Maxisminion
LiveLeaker

Maxisminion is in the balanceMaxisminion is in the balance
Points: 3,345, Level: 8 Points: 3,345, Level: 8 Points: 3,345, Level: 8
Default Rip

I had a few memorable exchanges with JIM, Im sorry to hear that this happened..

I can remember him downing whiskey like water after some dude almost wrecked him on his motorcycle. I think I called him Hollywood Jim cause I thought he was an unreal character..