Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Afghanistan

Old 03-12-2012, 03:41 AM   #31
colcot50
Chware teg

colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 54,188,704, Level: 100 Points: 54,188,704, Level: 100 Points: 54,188,704, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashman View Post
No shit, those awful people, what is next? I mean, pissing on the dead and koran burnings are, as everyone knows, horrific gateway crimes to much heavier stuff, like...maybe...brutal beheadings, public stonings, hanging for renouncing one's religious faith...you know, incomprehensible, barbaric stuff. Yep, I can see the US Military already going on a downhill spiral into savagery.

So a country that respects international law (some what) should revert to a 10th century feudal law, because that is what you are advocating, murdering families and kids in retaliation. Grow up.

A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
H. L. Mencken
colcot50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:50 AM   #32
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by colcot50 View Post
And that makes no sense at all neither.
I'm pretty sure you have trouble making sense out of anything colcot. Much less anything reasonable. It's kinda obvious, we see it every day. It should make perfect sense to ya because it's the way things are in Afghanistan along with any "Islamic Republic". It's common sense, don't strain your brain to hard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Republic

The Koran before life. That's how things are in an "Islamic Republic". They behead women for infidelity for fucks sake, marry off their 9 year old daughters to dirty old men and blow people up over cartoons.

Nothing about Islam should surprise you and when he said they choose religion over life, he was correct. You have streaming video and plenty of information about past reactions by the Islamic world over certain incidents, the violent reactions are usually brought on by stupid irrelevant things.

Rarely do they ever riot over a bombing that claims civilian lives. But burn their Koran and fucking shit hits the fan. He was spot on.

Do elaborate on how he is wrong as opposed to short sentences explaining absolutely nothing.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:57 AM   #33
colcot50
Chware teg

colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!colcot50 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 54,188,704, Level: 100 Points: 54,188,704, Level: 100 Points: 54,188,704, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
I'm pretty sure you have trouble making sense out of anything colcot. Much less anything reasonable. It's kinda obvious, we see it every day. It should make perfect sense to ya because it's the way things are in Afghanistan along with any "Islamic Republic". It's common sense, don't strain your brain to hard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Republic

The Koran before life. That's how things are in an "Islamic Republic". They behead women for infidelity for fucks sake, marry off their 9 year old daughters to dirty old men and blow people up over cartoons.

Nothing about Islam should surprise you and when he said they choose religion over life, he was correct. You have streaming video and plenty of information about past reactions by the Islamic world over certain incidents, the violent reactions are usually brought on by stupid irrelevant things.

Rarely do they ever riot over a bombing that claims civilian lives. But burn their Koran and fucking shit hits the fan. He was spot on.

Do elaborate on how he is wrong as opposed to short sentences explaining absolutely nothing.
It makes no sense and is not even related to what has happened, this war is as much a heart and minds operation and media war as it is feet on ground. This soldier has fucked it up completely for everyone, he's now endangered every coalition soldier out there not just Americans and that includes members of my family and friends who are serving out there. And all some of you can do is try and mitigate it in a rather insulting way by deflecting to actions of some opium farmers.

A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
H. L. Mencken
colcot50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:12 AM   #34
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by colcot50 View Post
It makes no sense and is not even related to what has happened, this war is as much a heart and minds operation and media war as it is feet on ground. This soldier has fucked it up completely for everyone, he's now endangered every coalition soldier out there not just Americans and that includes members of my family and friends who are serving out there. And all some of you can do is try and mitigate it in a rather insulting way by deflecting to actions of some opium farmers.
No no no i was responding to your response on pickle up there. Go to this video that i uploaded today. You're trying to make it sound as if i'm condoning the actions just because i simply agree with pickle? '

Now let's not jump to conclusions and start throwing shit. This is how i feel about it as posted just 3 hours ago long before this convo. This was my description. (Quoted below)

He was right, just because a few of us disagree with you doesn't mean anyone is condoning the mass murder of civilians.

Quote:
(March 11th, 2012) I also included still images at the end of the vid, some are graphic in nature showing 2 of the dead children. Viewer discretion strongly advised to those who are sensitive to this. I personally have an easier time watching a beheading than i do seeing a dead child. It's terrible what has happened and i do hope the full extent of justice is brought down on this soldier. I'm a full blooded American, through and through and a supporter of the War on Terror. But there is no excuse for such actions. News and info below.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ff_1331506560
Old 03-12-2012, 04:14 AM   #35
the demon
Smiley Extremist

The mother fucker needs a bullet in his head. There, i can't express it better than that without it sounding horrific.

I'm just saying pickledliver was spot on.

Last edited by the demon; 03-12-2012 at 04:17 AM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:37 AM   #36
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Karma being a bitch. The soldier lost control. Loaded gun. Civilians. Is this really news?

r.i.p civvys.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:47 AM   #37
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Same old shit.

Different direction.

The wacko goes both ways.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:48 AM   #38
khara
Neo-Malthusian

khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!
Points: 108,794,198, Level: 100 Points: 108,794,198, Level: 100 Points: 108,794,198, Level: 100

Inevitable.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:49 AM   #39
YWAHW
LiveLeaker

YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!
Points: 467,590,568, Level: 100 Points: 467,590,568, Level: 100 Points: 467,590,568, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

This shit was happening during Vietnam too. These soldiers are getting burned out. I was reading that the guy had three tours in Iraq and was on his first in Afghanistan. Anyone who spends that much time in a war zone is going to get a bit fucked up in the head.
Blame should go to his superiors for not being aware of his state of mind. I highly doubt he boiled over quietly without saying anything to the people he was assigned with.

Last edited by YWAHW; 03-12-2012 at 04:52 AM.
YWAHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:01 AM   #40
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Its strange because a lot of people dont have any problems. But we are not robots. And trauma is something someone cant predict how they will cope without going through it. A warzone is a bad place to find out.