Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 09-22-2015, 03:16 AM   #11
lipskip
Fucking Up The Program

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100
Activity: 93%
Activity: 93% Activity: 93% Activity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryowen View Post
I hate rap music and if wimb is a rappist, well, there ya go.
Shut up and eat your gruel old man, or I'll chain you to the toilet again.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:40 AM   #12
beuwolf88
LiveLeaker

beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100
Activity: 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

We don't negotiate with rapists.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:52 AM   #13
Wimbly
Bleeding Heart Realist

Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!
Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100 Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100 Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by beuwolf88 View Post
We don't negotiate with rapists.
Did you notice how if you separate the word, 'therapist' spells 'the rapist'?

If that was the case please EXPLAIN HUMAN HISTORY prior to collective societies
Wimbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 10:07 AM   #14
wufongtan
livelurker

wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!
Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100 Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100 Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimbly View Post
Yes the ultimate Wimbly rape thread.

Wufongtan (and Beowulf, but I think he backed down when he saw the mistake) have accused me of supporting rape in Scandinavian countries. This came about because I disputed the wild numbers that right wing sites were throwing about regarding rape statistics in Norway and Sweden (ten percent of local women have been attacked by Moozlim immigrants!).

I demonstrated how these numbers could not possibly be true; how the collection of statistics leads to misleading numbers and how the Gatestone institute in particular ran with those numbers, further muddying the waters.

These threads and posts are here:

Sweden:

Norway:

Wufongtan (and one other) responded three times at least now, by insinuating I have sided with the rapists, and have a poor regard for women's rights in general - specifically that i think they should be less fussy and presumably that they should report fewer attacks. I don't think any of these things and he has provided no evidence that I do. The accusations are as follows:

Sweden:

Norway:

Ahmed Mohamed's Clock - of all things:

My position:

So Wufongtan, I am inviting you to demonstrate how rapey I am if you're so certain. Or at least tell me how I got the numbers wrong (different topic really), which you also have patently failed to do.

Fire away baby.
Two of the things you used to defend the rape culture of islam is to say
1. It can't be one out of ten because maybe Swedish women are being raped behind closed doors and are not reporting it.
2. Maybe Swedish women are being too fussy about what they class as rape.

That's what you used in defence. So sorry bro.
Like i said maybe you should be more careful about what links you post to defend a issue.
Because if you're posting links that say the rape epidemic in Sweden isn't as high as it is claimed, because of the two points i mentioned. Then i am going to assume you support the information in that link.
P.S good job on deleting the link before starting this thread.
wufongtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 11:20 AM   #15
Wimbly
Bleeding Heart Realist

Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!
Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100 Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100 Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufongtan View Post
Two of the things you used to defend the rape culture of islam is to say
1. It can't be one out of ten because maybe Swedish women are being raped behind closed doors and are not reporting it.
2. Maybe Swedish women are being too fussy about what they class as rape.

That's what you used in defence. So sorry bro.
Like i said maybe you should be more careful about what links you post to defend a issue.
Because if you're posting links that say the rape epidemic in Sweden isn't as high as it is claimed, because of the two points i mentioned. Then i am going to assume you support the information in that link.
P.S good job on deleting the link before starting this thread.
First, I thought all those links are accounted for. Any that aren't let me know and I'll fix it if possible.

As for 'supporting' information one can't 'support' information. The way the numbers are collated is just a fact. The articles I quoted make no judgement or recommendation to support and they take no position on the matter. They make no mention of how it should or shouldn't be and I found no suggestion of such. Therefore there is no position for me to 'support'.

The articles (BBC and Wiki, including the UN figures) only point out the difference between the way stats in Sweden are collected in comparison to how they used to be and how they still are in neighboring countries. Those numbers and that disparity do not support the 'ten percent' theory.

Furthermore those women that are being raped behind closed doors - if unreported - are not contributing much to the 'Muslim rape' statistics. Apparently rapes committed by foreigners and strangers are more likely to be reported. The offenders are more likely to be arrested and convicted. As as I said in one of the threads: good policing, bad math. I don't know what part of 'good policing' means I would prefer to see rapists walk.

We can also assume that those behind closed doors belong to the silent majority in most countries but based on empirical evidence, we have no grounds to assume there are any more of them than other countries. In fact we can assume they have a greater voice in Sweden than in neighboring countries regardless of who has assaulted them.

Finally neither I nor articles I posted have claimed or even suggested women were 'too fussy'. I have denied the proposition several times and I deny it again now. How many times do I have to say that is not what I believe? I mean seriously, you think I'd be defending my beliefs. There's nothing in that statement I agree with.

LL is not known for people standing up for positions they don't hold. That's not one of mine.

Old 09-22-2015, 11:26 AM   #16
Wimbly
Bleeding Heart Realist

So here's what i think happened:

1) you hate muslims
2) you want to believe the worst of them
3) They've committed a spate of recent sex crimes in Scandinavia
4) Right wing groups like Gatestone fudged the numbers to make it an 'epidemic'
5) You'd love to believe those inflated figures because it fits your worldview (see 1, 2)
6) I demonstrated how the numbers are wrong
7) You didn't like that because it challenged your worldview
8) You got pissy and accused me of 'supporting rape'

Did I miss anything?

Old 09-22-2015, 11:30 AM   #17
kev86
LiveLeaker

kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 194,474,400, Level: 100 Points: 194,474,400, Level: 100 Points: 194,474,400, Level: 100
Activity: 74%
Activity: 74% Activity: 74% Activity: 74%

Quote:

1) you hate muslims
5) You'd love to believe those inflated figures because it fits your worldview (see 1, 2)

Did I miss anything?
Think that pretty much covers it
kev86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #18
wufongtan
livelurker

wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!
Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100 Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100 Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100

Quote:
First, I thought all those links are accounted for. Any that aren't let me know and I'll fix it if possible.

As for 'supporting' information one can't 'support' information. The way the numbers are collated is just a fact. The articles I quoted make no judgement or recommendation to support and they take no position on the matter. They make no mention of how it should or shouldn't be and I found no suggestion of such. Therefore there is no position for me to 'support'.

The articles (BBC and Wiki, including the UN figures) only point out the difference between the way stats in Sweden are collected in comparison to how they used to be and how they still are in neighboring countries. Those numbers and that disparity do not support the 'ten percent' theory.

Furthermore those women that are being raped behind closed doors - if unreported - are not contributing much to the 'Muslim rape' statistics. Apparently rapes committed by foreigners and strangers are more likely to be reported. The offenders are more likely to be arrested and convicted. As as I said in one of the threads: good policing, bad math. I don't know what part of 'good policing' means I would prefer to see rapists walk.

We can also assume that those behind closed doors belong to the silent majority in most countries but based on empirical evidence, we have no grounds to assume there are any more of them than other countries. In fact we can assume they have a greater voice in Sweden than in neighboring countries regardless of who has assaulted them.

Finally neither I nor articles I posted have claimed or even suggested women were 'too fussy'. I have denied the proposition several times and I deny it again now. How many times do I have to say that is not what I believe? I mean seriously, you think I'd be defending my beliefs. There's nothing in that statement I agree with.

LL is not known for people standing up for positions they don't hold. That's not one of mine.
What numbers? And you deleted the link
Old 09-22-2015, 12:36 PM   #19
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:

1) you hate muslims

Did I miss anything?
Thats about it i reckon...raper!
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:55 PM   #20
wufongtan
livelurker

Quote:

1) you hate muslims

Did I miss anything?
1.I hate islam.

2. I don't like oppressive, murdering cults that tells its followers if you aren't part of their cult it is totally ok to murder, rape, enslave etc non believers. So it isn't like 'I want to think the worst." They give a person no choice.

3. They pushed Sweden from the bottom of the rape stats to one of the highest in the world. It is even higher than India, a country that sentences women to rape as a form of punishment.

4. Numbers from the U.N. Figures don't automatically become false just because they hurt your feelings.

5. I believe the U.N. Personally i'll be quite happy for a woman to not have to go through the ordeal of rape just to support my distrust of a cult

6. You posted a link that claimed 9 out of 10 figure is wrong because
A. Women are probably getting raped behind closed doors and not reporting it.
B. Women are too fussy about what they claim to be rape.

7. Believe me.You haven't challenged a thing.

8. Thinking someone who said women are just being fussy when dealing with is a disgusting piece of shit is just being pissy. Tell me again how you aren't dismissive of rape again?