Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 09-22-2015, 01:02 PM   #21
kev86
LiveLeaker

kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!kev86 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 194,474,400, Level: 100 Points: 194,474,400, Level: 100 Points: 194,474,400, Level: 100
Activity: 74%
Activity: 74% Activity: 74% Activity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufongtan View Post

3. They pushed Sweden from the bottom of the rape stats to one of the highest in the world. It is even higher than India, a country that sentences women to rape as a form of punishment.

erm....india does not sentence women to rape as punishment lol , village tribal councils etc may do so but that is not the same as india as a state
kev86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 01:09 PM   #22
lipskip
Fucking Up The Program

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,560, Level: 100
Activity: 93%
Activity: 93% Activity: 93% Activity: 93%

At the risk of being labeled a pedant, India is as much of a state as Texas is a country.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:53 PM   #23
Wimbly
Bleeding Heart Realist

Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!
Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100 Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100 Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100
Activity: 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Quote:
What numbers? And you deleted the link
Wufie, tell me where there's a missing link please and I'll find it for you. I posted all the ones I used in the threads. The only links I referred to are I think the BBC article from several years ago and the latest wiki page. Are either of those missing?

I'll go get them. I don't only help rapists y'know...

If that was the case please EXPLAIN HUMAN HISTORY prior to collective societies
Wimbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:19 PM   #24
Wimbly
Bleeding Heart Realist

Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!
Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100 Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100 Points: 708,663,659, Level: 100

Quote:
1.I hate islam.
Your choice I suppose, but remember this is the beginning of the irrational thought process

Quote:
2. I don't like oppressive, murdering cults that tells its followers if you aren't part of their cult it is totally ok to murder, rape, enslave etc non believers. So it isn't like 'I want to think the worst." They give a person no choice.
In some cases I am forced to agree, but bear in mind this is part of the firing up from point one.

Quote:
3. They pushed Sweden from the bottom of the rape stats to one of the highest in the world. It is even higher than India, a country that sentences women to rape as a form of punishment.
And this is where your anger gets the better of you. The evidence does not point to a massive increase, an epidemic; nor do a few cases by immigrants even necessarily push Sweden to the top of the charts. The numbers don't support that. But you really want to believe it.

Quote:
4. Numbers from the U.N. Figures don't automatically become false just because they hurt your feelings.
Apparently I'm not the one whose feelings are hurt by facts. I refuted the Gatestone version of numbers with links and analysis. You 'refuted' me with accusations of supporting rapists. Who's got emotional first?

The numbers in question were supplied to the UN by Sweden. I have demonstrated how Sweden's method of accounting is very different. The numbers are not false, but certainly not accurate if taken at face value. Maybe you didn't get that part but nobody else here seems to have a problem with it. I recommend reading the BBC article again. They count their assaults differently, and so we have to read those numbers differently.

Quote:
5. I believe the U.N. Personally i'll be quite happy for a woman to not have to go through the ordeal of rape just to support my distrust of a cult
So you should believe the UN - and I'll hold you to that because its a favorite whipping boy of the Right next time Gaza gets hit - but you also need to learn to read UN statistics properly, apparently.

Quote:
6. You posted a link that claimed 9 out of 10 figure is wrong because
A. Women are probably getting raped behind closed doors and not reporting it.
B. Women are too fussy about what they claim to be rape.
Actually the main thrust of it was that Sweden reports each sex act separately in an attack, making single incidences into a series of them. That's how the numbers suddenly jumped.

Your points A and B probably have only slightly increased as date rape, acquaintance rape, rape within marriage and so on are likely still underreported and likely still mostly committed by locals. It seems the gang rapes and street-attacks by foreigners are not underreported, and certainly have a higher arrest/conviction rate.

Quote:
8. Thinking someone who said women are just being fussy when dealing with is a disgusting piece of shit is just being pissy. Tell me again how you aren't dismissive of rape again?
Because for the fifth fucking time I DO NOT THINK THEY'RE BEING TOO FUSSY. Nobody has said or suggested that and I do not concur if they have. Understand that? Can you read? Do you even bother to read? You made this up. Pulled it out of your fat arse. It's all you baby.

You have created a position out of thin air (that the articles claim women are being 'too fussy' about what they report rape) then assigned that position to me. This is completely in your fucked up imagination bro. All in your head. And you have not posted a single link or piece of evidence to back it up, just repeated the assertion ad nauseum.

Look even I can concede there has been an increase in sexual assaults. The numbers do point to that, and a lot of those can be attributed to the immigrant community. But an epidemic? The figures that one in ten women has been attacked by an immigrant are not possible without a near collapse in civil order. The streets would have to be chaos and the population living in fear. It's not possible without worldwide media coverage, not just a few right wing 'think-tanks'. Gatestone have taken you for a ride, one in which you've blissfully closed your eyes and contented to go along with.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:51 PM   #25
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!
Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

7ZyOWZL.jpg
Old 09-23-2015, 05:32 AM   #26
wufongtan
livelurker

wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!
Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100 Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100 Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev86 View Post
erm....india does not sentence women to rape as punishment lol , village tribal councils etc may do so but that is not the same as india as a state
SO do they or do they not sentence women to rape in India?
And what is the "state" doing to stop it? Nothing that's what. It is why there was a British based campaign to try and get the India government to stop a woman who was sentenced to rape by an entire village. So continue to roll your eyes bro. That look suits you.
wufongtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 05:41 AM   #27
wufongtan
livelurker

wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!wufongtan is a forum GOD!!
Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100 Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100 Points: 52,567,020, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimbly View Post
Wufie, tell me where there's a missing link please and I'll find it for you. I posted all the ones I used in the threads. The only links I referred to are I think the BBC article from several years ago and the latest wiki page. Are either of those missing?

I'll go get them. I don't only help rapists y'know...
You posted nothing.
Attached Images
File Type: png khbgjkhbgjkh.png (46.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-23-2015, 07:03 AM   #28
Wimbly
Bleeding Heart Realist

Quote:
You posted nothing.
Gotcha, sorry due. You need to click on the little on each arrow to fast track to the page. I did not want to display the whole quote for each because it was already a long post.

Old 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM   #29
wufongtan
livelurker

Quote:
Your choice I suppose, but remember this is the beginning of the irrational thought process
Yes. I suppose i am being irrational. Why would sane person hate a cult that wants to see me either convert or die?

Quote:
And this is where your anger gets the better of you. The evidence does not point to a massive increase, an epidemic; nor do a few cases by immigrants even necessarily push Sweden to the top of the charts. The numbers don't support that. But you really want to believe it.
The evidenxe from the U.N says that 9 out of 10 rape vixtims in Sweden are native swedes who are raped by muslims.

Quote:
Apparently I'm not the one whose feelings are hurt by facts. I refuted the Gatestone version of numbers with links and analysis. You 'refuted' me with accusations of supporting rapists. Who's got emotional first?

The numbers in question were supplied to the UN by Sweden. I have demonstrated how Sweden's method of accounting is very different. The numbers are not false, but certainly not accurate if taken at face value. Maybe you didn't get that part but nobody else here seems to have a problem with it. I recommend reading the BBC article again. They count their assaults differently, and so we have to read those numbers differently.
Yes that the trouble your idea of "refuting" is by posting a link where it says women are being too fussy about what they class as rape.
And you're right about one thing. They do "count their rape assaults differently" from other places.

Quote:
So you should believe the UN - and I'll hold you to that because its a favorite whipping boy of the Right next time Gaza gets hit - but you also need to learn to read UN statistics properly, apparently.
You virtually told me that i should listen to the U.N on Gaza but not on The Swedish Muslim rape epidemic.

[QUOTE=Wimbly;2174926]Actually the main thrust of it was that Sweden reports each sex act separately in an attack, making single incidences into a series of them. That's how the numbers suddenly jumped.

Your points A and B probably have only slightly increased as date rape, acquaintance rape, rape within marriage and so on are likely still underreported and likely still mostly committed by locals. It seems the gang rapes and street-attacks by foreigners are not underreported, and certainly have a higher arrest/conviction rate.
/quote]
So in other words. The percentage of rapes by muslim is lower because
Quote:
women are "probably" being raped and not reporting it?

Because for the fifth fucking time I DO NOT THINK THEY'RE BEING TOO FUSSY. Nobody has said or suggested that and I do not concur if they have. Understand that? Can you read? Do you even bother to read? You made this up. Pulled it out of your fat arse. It's all you baby.
If only you said that you didn't read the article fully before linking it, we wouldn't be having this convo now.
It is no biggie everyone has done it.

Quote:
It's not possible without worldwide media coverage, not just a few right wing 'think-tanks'. Gatestone have taken you for a ride, one in which you've blissfully closed your eyes and contented to go along with.
Someone from Sweden (Or the neighbouring area) even told you how those numbers from that website were sourced from the U.N. They even told you that their media under reports such things. Even yuou have to admit the MSM are experts at lying by excluding.
Old 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM   #30
Wimbly
Bleeding Heart Realist

Quote:
SO do they or do they not sentence women to rape in India?
And what is the "state" doing to stop it? Nothing that's what. It is why there was a British based campaign to try and get the India government to stop a woman who was sentenced to rape by an entire village. So continue to roll your eyes bro. That look suits you.
Off topic, but I think the most famous case was Pakistan in 2002 - the Mukhtaran Mai case: a tribal court sentenced her to rape by four men. The govt of Pakistan directly intervened to bring the perps to justice as well as various international bodies getting involved. Could that be the one you guys were referring to?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukht%...C4%81%27%C4%AB

I think though the Pakistani govts' reach is weak and this sort of thing probably still goes on in so-called tribal courts where they have little control.