Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Conspiracy Theories

Old 05-13-2016, 02:53 AM   #191
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY

whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Does anyone still believe that 9/11 was an American government conspiracy and the buildings were brought down by explosives?
Israeli drone aircraft control, leaders of drone design, those Saudi ass hats couldn't fly a paper plane

"Actually I believe people are the root of all evil and religion is simply a handy tool." Hayden
whatduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 01:52 AM   #192
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY

whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100

Whatduh fuck, truth always wins.

"Actually I believe people are the root of all evil and religion is simply a handy tool." Hayden
Old 06-02-2016, 11:21 PM   #193
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
Here we go again!
Whatduh, it is wrong of you to tell any of us what is 'good enough', intimating that the vast majority can't or won't think for themselves, while you think you know what is going on. Which of course you don't.

I'm speaking from 1st hand experience. I was born and raised by a father that was a conspiracy theorist, and I believed it all, until I grew up and started thinking for myself.

To him, everything since the collapse of the reconstruction was designed by the government and the press to delude the people, defraud their pocketbooks, and pervert their votes.

To him the accidents and coincidences of history was all a grand design.
Essentially he had a too high opinion of the bad nature of humanity, and never realized that the truth will out, no matter how long it takes.
That was his story and you recalled it well.

When the truth becomes unbelievably, I say why bother no one would believe it. Limited Hangout is real, and played.

So your dad became a sad loner in the end?

europw isn't going to be the same.jpg

Old 06-03-2016, 12:14 AM   #194
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatduh View Post
That was his story and you recalled it well.

When the truth becomes unbelievably, I say why bother no one would believe it. Limited Hangout is real, and played.

So your dad became a sad loner in the end?

Attachment 143628
No, not a sad loner...he was a smart quiet man, respected in the community and church, and active in the local politics. He didn't talk about the revisionist history he read about to very many, usually only to close friends and immediate family. He wasn't like some, that got up on their soapboxes and preached their sophistry.

He researched all the subjects he got interested in with a thoroughness that amazed me. He had file cabinets and stacks of boxes full of all kinds of magazines articles, newspaper clippings, copies of government documents, mimeographs of private communications of the famous to the infamous to the unknown.

I've estimated there was over 30 years of effort covering in depth close to 150 years of history. Some months before he died he had received copies of some 8000 pages of the famous "KGB files". Where he got them from, I'll never know. Because after he died, Mom burned all of his research.
I mean....EVERYTHING!

Pissed me off to no end, because, just like him, I realized the importance to history and research of what he had.
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:56 AM   #195
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY

Quote:
No, not a sad loner...he was a smart quiet man, respected in the community and church, and active in the local politics. He didn't talk about the revisionist history he read about to very many, usually only to close friends and immediate family. He wasn't like some, that got up on their soapboxes and preached their sophistry.

He researched all the subjects he got interested in with a thoroughness that amazed me. He had file cabinets and stacks of boxes full of all kinds of magazines articles, newspaper clippings, copies of government documents, mimeographs of private communications of the famous to the infamous to the unknown.

I've estimated there was over 30 years of effort covering in depth close to 150 years of history. Some months before he died he had received copies of some 8000 pages of the famous "KGB files". Where he got them from, I'll never know. Because after he died, Mom burned all of his research.
I mean....EVERYTHING!

Pissed me off to no end, because, just like him, I realized the importance to history and research of what he had.
She seemed to have resented the time lost, mom I mean.

I have played several scenarios what that may have been like in my minds eye. When I can't fix something and I'm a fix it male, but I get to a place nothing I can do to fix it. It took a while, but I learned the value of forgiveness. Maybe it will catch on some day.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:26 AM   #196
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%

Quote:

I mean....EVERYTHING!

Everybody can see things in clouds that aren't really there...

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 12:51 AM   #197
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatduh View Post
She seemed to have resented the time lost, mom I mean.

I have played several scenarios what that may have been like in my minds eye. When I can't fix something and I'm a fix it male, but I get to a place nothing I can do to fix it. It took a while, but I learned the value of forgiveness. Maybe it will catch on some day.
No, wasn't that. They were 8 months from their 50th anniversary when he died.
Mom just didn't want to contend with sorting through all of it. Mom wasn't educated like dad (he had a doctorate in economics), and didn't understand what all his stuff was about.
Old 06-05-2016, 12:51 AM   #198
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Everybody can see things in clouds that aren't really there...
And the telling thing is what they see........
Old 06-05-2016, 01:58 AM   #199
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Out of the thousands of conspiracies, i'm sure that the conspiracy theorists have a few of them right. This thought alone drives them to believe in every single conspiracy on the planet, no matter how absurd it may seem to others. Because it IS absurd.

But 9/11 conspiracies are on a level of retardation never before seen. The effort it would take to pull off such a monumental and epic task, leaving no trace of witnesses, scientific evidence, the hundreds of players & whistle blowers ect... It's unimaginably fucking stupid to believe in such mess and it really does take an idiot to fall for it.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:05 PM   #200
TheEngineer
Resignation Superman

TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Out of the thousands of conspiracies, i'm sure that the conspiracy theorists have a few of them right. This thought alone drives them to believe in every single conspiracy on the planet, no matter how absurd it may seem to others. Because it IS absurd.

But 9/11 conspiracies are on a level of retardation never before seen. The effort it would take to pull off such a monumental and epic task, leaving no trace of witnesses, scientific evidence, the hundreds of players & whistle blowers ect... It's unimaginably fucking stupid to believe in such mess and it really does take an idiot to fall for it.
the Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon are especially from another planet ...

I'm still debating 9/11 on another forum and that has taken all kinds of new twists and ridiculous speculation ...
TheEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote