Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Main Site Support

Old 03-30-2018, 07:11 AM   #1
FlashT
LiveLeaker

FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!
Thumbs down Is it only me or comments in new system are totally fucked up?

1. It shows votes only on real vid page, but in my comment page it doesn't.
2. Things are totally desynced... In my score page there are scores from like a month ago? When the main score counter shows like +100? And still you can't see votes by clicking from "Points" page... it always shows zero.
3. Some comments totally disappear, even when they are still visible for others.
4. You can't comment a post of blocked user, but you can see the post.
5. You can't comment a comment of blocked user, but you can still see his comment.
6. BBcode doesn't seem to work anymore.
7. Sometimes you can't edit own post / comment as it says "Permission denied".
8. There is no option to delete a comment?????

The new version of LL is totally fucked up now. I mean... the comment system is TOTALLY FUCKED UP. I understand that you want to decentralize it, but... it can't work how it works right now... since new system I stopped to comment, stopped to visit LL... this is bad. Really bad. I'm guessing that you will lose MANY users because of that "update".

Last edited by FlashT; 03-30-2018 at 07:14 AM.
FlashT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 02:46 PM   #2
_royalcanadian_
LiveLeaker

_royalcanadian_ On the road to addiction

not to mention:

- upvotes on your comments went from 00.10 points each to 00.01 points each? i dunno, my score has been stick at 134.20 since the update. it went up to 134.23 after receiving a few upvotes a few days ago, but went back down to 134.20 after receiving some more UPvotes yesterday.. wtf? and i can't see my points history either or points details on specific comments.

-navigating comments, replies and points is much harder than the simplified system we used to have. its also a fkn eyesore just looking at it. it has me not wanting to bother with even looking now.

-the quality of featured videos has gone from not bad to fkn awful since the update. went from having interest in watching 7 or 8 of the 12 per page, to 1 to 2 or 3 per page.. half of them on every page are fkn bodycam shootings, which are all the same shit. too dark, too shakey and usually dosen't capture anything worth seeing.. and the other half are videos that nobody cares to see.. a "cigarette smoking" crawfish? yea ok. two guys who fell a total of 3 feet to the ground?.. "meet the man whose immune to venom"? that fkn clickbait is just as bad as facebook. and the video of the guy pointing at his dog, getting it mad by saying "you like big fat fattiees"..... omfg, why is that featured??.. let alone, on liveleak.

and the descriptions lately, are just cringeworthy to read, who the fk are writing them?

this site has taken a backwards step on this "update".. a fkn backwards leap, in almost every aspect. i hope to god it gets switched back to what it was. doubtful of course, but i'm sure lots have left and i'm not far behind them.

Last edited by _royalcanadian_; 03-30-2018 at 03:30 PM.
_royalcanadian_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 01:33 AM   #3
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Point system has gone haywire

I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.
Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 02:43 AM   #4
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!
Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Here is a how-to video for the new commenting system. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRpFfJpFou0