Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Main Site Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2018, 02:31 AM   #11
kasheku
LiveLeaker
 
kasheku's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8,361
kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
How hard is it not to post disrespectful shit like that? Maybe Hayden isn't comfortable owning a site where comments kinda lean towards white supremacy, which is definitely the direction this site is going, when i read the comments section. Seriously, think about it. If I hosted and owned a website that was originally intended as a "redefining the media" news site that was more about uncensored vids and raw video footage of things and political debate/opinions from all sides, but years later, i was noticing a trend where so many people's comments said stuff like "chimpout" etc, i'd be like wtf, i better do something to discourage this quickly before this turns into another Daily Stormer. Seriously. It's 1 thing if it's only a small handful of users making comments like that, but it's now basically the majority, at this point, which is a problem bc the more it becomes known for that, the more it encourages other people like you to come on here and the more it DISCOURAGES people who don't share your views to sign up and comment here. and so if I were him, I'd put measures in to discourage people like you, too. Because I wouldn't wanna tell people that I basically host a white supremacist website for a living, especially if that's not originally what I intended. B/c that also affects my business connections, etc. I wouldn't want that to reflect on ME, basically.
most of russia is defined by white supremacy.
kasheku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:01 PM   #12
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,197
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-g View Post
she was chimping out in that video so
but that seems to be the common story of more and more with the comment thing.

I think they've expanded their definition of "risky commenter" past just "black" vids
Political Correctness is just a euphemism for censorship and controlling freedom of speech,
such that it is no longer free.

It is interesting to see the lying hypocrisy of condoning real bad behavior by just attacking and punishing all those just using the labels of that poor and far worse behavior.
Paul Parnitzke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:07 PM   #13
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,197
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasheku View Post
most of russia is defined by white supremacy.
How so?
Is not Israel defined by Jewish Supremacy?
Is not Africa defined by Black Supremacy?
Is not Asia defined by Asian Supremacy?
How so is most of Russia actually defined by white Supremacy?
Curious.
Paul Parnitzke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:16 PM   #14
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,197
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Hypocrite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
How hard is it not to post disrespectful shit like that? Maybe Hayden isn't comfortable owning a site where comments kinda lean towards white supremacy, which is definitely the direction this site is going, when i read the comments section. Seriously, think about it. If I hosted and owned a website that was originally intended as a "redefining the media" news site that was more about uncensored vids and raw video footage of things and political debate/opinions from all sides, but years later, i was noticing a trend where so many people's comments said stuff like "chimpout" etc, i'd be like wtf, i better do something to discourage this quickly before this turns into another Daily Stormer. Seriously. It's 1 thing if it's only a small handful of users making comments like that, but it's now basically the majority, at this point, which is a problem bc the more it becomes known for that, the more it encourages other people like you to come on here and the more it DISCOURAGES people who don't share your views to sign up and comment here. and so if I were him, I'd put measures in to discourage people like you, too. Because I wouldn't wanna tell people that I basically host a white supremacist website for a living, especially if that's not originally what I intended. B/c that also affects my business connections, etc. I wouldn't want that to reflect on ME, basically.
You have disrespectful rubbish on every posting you do and that reflects on you and the site.
However, I would rather have free speech than be a snowflake being offended by your trashy
posts by you or anyone else here.

That you do not use your own name to avoid others knowing what a hypocrite you are
just makes you just another useless lying nobody and coward. Censorship discourages
open debate and the free exchange of competing ideas and ideals which leftists censor.

Like most other wimpy soy boy snowflakes here.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-21-2018 at 08:22 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 12:41 AM   #15
kasheku
LiveLeaker
 
kasheku's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8,361
kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
How so?
Is not Israel defined by Jewish Supremacy?
Is not Africa defined by Black Supremacy?
Is not Asia defined by Asian Supremacy?
How so is most of Russia actually defined by white Supremacy?
Curious.
ever been cupcake?
kasheku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:42 PM   #16
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,197
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Is that your reasoning and answer to the questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasheku View Post
ever been cupcake?
Well, I guess that is just about the best that you can do then.
Paul Parnitzke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:36 PM   #17
kasheku
LiveLeaker
 
kasheku's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8,361
kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
Default

it was a legitimate question there Paul.
kasheku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:50 PM   #18
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,197
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasheku View Post
it was a legitimate question there Paul.
How so?
Curious.
Paul Parnitzke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 04:27 AM   #19
slacker-
LiveLeaker
 
slacker-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 14,835
slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
You have disrespectful rubbish on every posting you do and that reflects on you and the site.
However, I would rather have free speech than be a snowflake being offended by your trashy
posts by you or anyone else here.

That you do not use your own name to avoid others knowing what a hypocrite you are
just makes you just another useless lying nobody and coward. Censorship discourages
open debate and the free exchange of competing ideas and ideals which leftists censor.

Like most other wimpy soy boy snowflakes here.
How am I hypocritical or disrespectful? The OP asked a question and I answered. I'm talking about if I were the site owner, which I'm not. IDGAF about you or anything you post or anyone else posts, I don't have to, I don't own this site. But IF I did, I wouldn't want my site being known for posts like "chimpout!" bc of all that comes with it. Get it now?

Nothing to do with left or right, everything to do with how I might view it from a business standpoint and why the site owner might have him restricted.

What YOU would do if you owned the site is your choice.

If what I post is disrespectful in your eyes, you're the snowflake, not me. This isn't the first time I've offended your sensitive ass, either lol. But regardless of what YOU may think about what I post, nothing I post could be associated with white supremacist shit, which is what I'm thinking the site owner wants to limit. I don't know for sure that that's the reason the OP's commenting is restricted, btw, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited by slacker-; 01-24-2018 at 05:13 AM.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:57 AM   #20
Velhalla
son of god
 
Velhalla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Middle Earth
Posts: 5,370
Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
How so?
Is not Israel defined by Jewish Supremacy?
Is not Africa defined by Black Supremacy?
Is not Asia defined by Asian Supremacy?
How so is most of Russia actually defined by white Supremacy?
Curious.
What he means is the overriding culture, the Indo-Europeans (Aryans) created the culture of horsepower and created the largest and longest lasting empire the world has ever seen (Hunnic empire). As these nomadic horsemen slowly settled they created every civilized ancient nation we know of except China and Rome. Even China and Rome had to adopt the culture of horsepower to compete and the world culture we have today could easily be called Aryan culture. Thats white supremacy and non whites hate it. We created the modern world.
__________________
"You were sent here by God to consume the light, have
an apple and welcome to the dark side" -Vel

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:55 PM.