Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Entertainment > Movies and Television

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2017, 08:05 PM   #21
syszero
LiveLeaker
 
syszero's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: US
Posts: 4,483
syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEANBLUE View Post
1 minute into that doco is a million times more entertaining then watching Dunkirk 2017 movie.
i agree . . tried to watch it twice but . . . ZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz
__________________
"less and less my fucks are given"
syszero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:53 PM   #22
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 6,140
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
That is not what the actual facts indicate.
Hitler did not want war with the British and by not exterminating the 300,000 plus BEF at Dunkirk he hoped it showed the British that Bolshevism was his real enemy and that a peace with the British could be perhaps possible.
Again, evil knows no gratitude.

Now the British are being replaced by an invasion of their islands by millions of their former colonies third world natives.
And by a recent invasion of millions of "primitive religious fanatics" also as is all of the rest of Europe.
"The Camp of the Saints" was quite prophetic.
Evil knows no gratitude, indeed!
It is documented
It is fact
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:58 PM   #23
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,766
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Yawn. More of the same very lame BS BBC War Propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Hitler halted german forces for one reason: to make the point to the aristocratic Wehrmacht officer corps that HE was Der Fuehrer. Adolph would command. Adolph would decide. Nobody else. After Gen. Guderian smashed through french defenses and then exploited the advantage against his orders, the german generals immediately began discussing among themselves how to best prosecute the rest of the campaign. Someone informed Der Fuehrer that these command discussions were being conducted AND HE HAD NOT BEEN CONSULTED!!!

So Hitler commanded them to halt, to make his point. And he decided to give the job of destroying the BEF to his nazi crony Goering and the Luftwaffe. It failed. But the point was made, and Hitler didn't have to worry about his Generals making decisions without him again....even while he was sleeping and the Allies were landing in Normandy, June 1944. His Generals waited for his orders instead of immediately crushing the invasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsyNrSr8Lh4
That is just complete nonsense.

"WELL, it seems a fair guess that the sources on which Sir Ian Kershaw relied for the previously unknown War Cabinet peace deliberations in the spring of 1940 (in fact May and June 1940) were in fact my Churchill and Hitler biographies, "Churchill's War", vol. i: "Struggle for Power" and "Hitler's War" (Millennium Edition, 2002).

Both books were the product of the kind of original research -- and thinking -- for which Kershaw is not renowned. He was rewarded for his conformity with a knighthood a few years back, and so far as I know has spent little of his time in solitary confinement in prison.

In the spring of 1940 the bombing of London had not begun, and Hitler had used several channels to inform leading Britons that he had no interest in destroying their Empire -- which was true.

At that time there was a powerful peace movement in the Cabinet. Several ministers predicted that the British Empire would be ruined by fighting a needless war against the Nazis to benefit, not the British, but their recent immigrants from Germany who were the ones pushing hardest for war in 1938 and 1939. As Machiavelli wrote, Never heed the advice of immigrants. (Ironically, in May 1940 the British interned most of them as dangerous aliens. But the damage had been done).

Most outspoken for peace (behind the closed doors of No., 10 Downing Street) were the former Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, whom Churchill had replaced by underhand tactics on May 10; Lord Halifax, the foreign minister (whom Churchill sent into exile in July, as ambassador in Washington); and Lord Beaverbrook, the press magnate. The Cabinet was thus evenly divided. Halifax argued the most powerfully for accepting Hitler's peace offer, calling it most reasonable.

Churchill had only just come into office however, and had a lifetime of political failure behind him. To accept peace now would have marked the end of his personal ambitions. While stating in one Cabinet session that he too felt it would be wrong to jeopardize the Empire needlessly, the next day he came back and stated that there could be no question of "surrender" -- the loaded word he chose. Halifax walked him out into the garden at No. 10, and continued the argument, but Churchill would not be talked out of it.

In mid June 1940, R A Butler of the Foreign Office -- later a deputy prime minister, who nearly found himself giving me Hitler's Mein Kampf at our school prize day in 1956 -- confided to a Swiss diplomat that the British wanted to accept, and they would not allow their mad prime minister to do otherwise. But Churchill was in the position that George W Bush and Tony Blair are in now: the whole world wanted disengagement and peace, but he saw it as his own personal ruin.

To kill off the peace movement Churchill did two things: he ordered the bombardment of the French fleet at Mers el-Kébir early in July, and he provoked the bombing of London by deliberately attacking Berlin in the last week of August, on a pretext. (He himself hid out in Oxfordshire every time Intelligence sources told him London was going to be bombed). The archives leave no doubt.

After the first raid on Berlin, Hitler hurried back to his capital and secretly instructed Hess to make one final attempt to establish contact with his high-placed friends in Britain, to halt the madness. Hess fumbled; the war continued, and the Empire was lost. As I stated in "Churchill's War", vol. i: "Struggle for Power", Winston was the destroyer of two empires - one of them his own."
---David Irving, a British WWII Historian and original researcher.
See:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/History...fo_070407.html

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 12-11-2017 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Added link.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:00 PM   #24
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,766
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
It is documented
It is fact
It actually both is very well documented and it is factual.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
and:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/History...fo_070407.html

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 12-11-2017 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:07 PM   #25
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,766
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEANBLUE View Post
1 minute into that doco is a million times more entertaining then watching Dunkirk 2017 movie.
But this documentary is even more entertaining and destroys much BBC bs war propaganda.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:10 PM   #26
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,766
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
Hitler didn't stop to let the British get away as a show of good will (although he did desperately want peace with the UK as he considered us part of the same master race).

He stopped because he and the rest of the German high command were completely dumbfounded at how quickly and easily they had cut through two superpowers (France and Britain). They thought it might be some kind of trap... lure the Germans in and then hammer the flanks when they're far from their supply bases.

So Goering suggested his Luftwaffle could bomb them to oblivion and the Germans kept their forces back to rest and resupply for a final big push (which didn't happen because Britain ferried everything back to Britain on rickety old fishin' boats).

We know with hindsight that the British and French couldn't resist but you have to try and imagine what the German high command were thinking in the moment. Probably something like this:

"Mein gott, vat kind of sinister trap is zis ve are being lured in to? 20 years ago ve lost millions of soldiers just to advance 70km into France, und now ve have taken ze whole country in a matter of veeks. Zeez two supapowahs vill surely be plotting ein massive counterattack any moment now! Ve must halt ze advance before it is too late!!!".

I mean come on... there was a plot to assassinate Hitler when he announced he was invading France. They all thought it was suicide. France was probably the world's #1 superpower in terms of army size, most tanks and so forth.
Why?
The actual facts, sans all of the lying and hypocritical bs BBC war propaganda,
do say otherwise.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
and:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/History...fo_070407.html

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 12-11-2017 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:19 PM   #27
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,766
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default You are known here as just an intellectual and a moral coward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwint_hed View Post
i did stop replying to you but this is utter shite and needs saying
And you just can't handle the truth and all those actual facts.
See:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/History...fo_070407.html
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....2&postcount=19
and:
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtop...54717aadf648fe
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/books/C...the_Saints.pdf

What else isn't new?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 12-11-2017 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:57 PM   #28
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 6,140
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
It actually both is very well documented and it is factual.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
and:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/History...fo_070407.html

Banana?
Haha
The only thing documented is that Hitler offered that the British could keep thier colonial trading empire if he was given a free hand to dominate Europe

An unacceptable and typically arrogant offer
It has no bearing on Dunkirk

But go ahead spin your own version of History
It is a known trait of cultists such as yourself
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:01 AM   #29
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl
 
ericredbeard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: lost in translation
Posts: 12,743
ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
That is just complete nonsense.

... peace deliberations in the spring of 1940 ...

... Hitler had used several channels to inform leading Britons that he had no interest in destroying their Empire -- which was true.

At that time there was a powerful peace movement in the Cabinet. ...

Most outspoken for peace (behind the closed doors of No., 10 Downing Street) were the former Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, whom Churchill had replaced by underhand tactics on May 10; Lord Halifax, the foreign minister (whom Churchill sent into exile in July, as ambassador in Washington); and Lord Beaverbrook, the press magnate. The Cabinet was thus evenly divided. Halifax argued the most powerfully for accepting Hitler's peace offer, calling it most reasonable.

Churchill had only just come into office however, and had a lifetime of political failure behind him. ... but Churchill would not be talked out of it.

...confided to a Swiss diplomat that the British wanted to accept, and they would not allow their mad prime minister to do otherwise. But Churchill was in the position that George W Bush and Tony Blair are in now: the whole world wanted disengagement and peace, but he saw it as his own personal ruin.

To kill off the peace movement Churchill did ...

... Winston was the destroyer of two empires - one of them his own."
---David Irving, a British WWII Historian and original researcher.
See:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/History...fo_070407.html
So you declare "nonsense" and then immediately offer your own preferred opinion (that of David Irvine actually) on what is really a different topic, without refuting the proposition that Hitler was a megalomaniacal control freak who demanded subservience and obedience at all times from all in Germany....including and perhaps especially from his Generals...to the point of military dysfunction and lost victories. Whatever.

Nonsense is the fantasy that Great Britain was a special case when it came to the way Hitler lied, manipulated, and deceived a generation across Europe which remembered the horrors of WWI and wished to avoid them. Nonsense is the proposition that England was exempt from the shabby treatment those swarthy chaps were in for (well, they aren't cut of the same fiber we are you know...) Of course Hitler was 'reasonable', so the fantasy goes.... Why, what sort of man could behold England's glory and not be moved to respect it? Wouldn't any man of substance see the unique and extraordinary value of the Empire (to those who enjoyed its privilege, yes, but to those whom the value 'trickled down' as well no doubt)? One look at England and Herr Hitler knew that we were a force to be reckoned with. One to be regarded as more worthy of honesty and straight dealing than Czechs, Slovaks, Poles, Danes, the Dutch, Belgians, Norwegians, Russians, and those God-awful Frogs....alone among peoples, really. Sad lot, that war. We all could have been sipping brandy and making millions across the globe just like old times if only Churchill and his warmongers hadn't insisted on a war..... What a croc of arrogant, conceited bullshit.

History has proven your fantasy just that. Hitler lied about the Sudetenland being all he was in need of. Then he invaded Poland without cause, lied to Stalin with his 'non-aggression pact' (not worth the paper that it was written on was his comment after he wiped his ass with it on June 22, 1942). He treated his Italian allies like crap and then as enemies later on, and then showed just how 'reasonable' he was by insisting that his own beloved German people be fed alive into the maw of his own defeat to the last man woman and child long after decency would have compelled surrender.

Churchill was right about peace with the Nazis. The men fantasizing about the greatness of their Empire giving them special standing in the eyes of that monster, desperate to preserve their privilege, were wrong. And Churchill was right about the Empire as well. He said, "The empires of the future are empires of the mind.." Churchill had his share of political failure...mostly because he wasn't a liar who would declare that a turd was a gemstone if it furthered his own interests...but he had a long and storied career of success as a military man. Thank God Churchill led the England of his time rather than the self-deluded has-beens like Neville Chamberlain who Hitler could play for fools.
__________________
He couldn't win from day 1. My predictions are always accurate.
--- inevitab1e (the baked potato)
Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there....
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 12-12-2017 at 07:12 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 05:15 PM   #30
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,766
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Haha
The only thing documented is that Hitler offered that the British could keep thier colonial trading empire if he was given a free hand to dominate Europe

An unacceptable and typically arrogant offer
It has no bearing on Dunkirk

But go ahead spin your own version of History
It is a known trait of cultists such as yourself
And what actually happened to that "empire" after the war?
It crumbled.
And the actual facts do say quite otherwise regarding Dunkirk.

It is "no spin" nor my "own version" of history at all.
It is just what actually happened vs. lying war propaganda.
I am actually both "anti-Tyranny" and I am also "anti-cult".

Banana?
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:51 AM.