Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Old 04-07-2018, 04:19 PM   #21
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
You seem to have a comprehension problem

But if you are in fact declaring that you are in fact morally superior
Then yes, itís too late, labeling is appropriate
Only if I misapply the term and you have yet to put an argument forward to make your case.

Do so or get lost.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 07:15 PM   #22
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Mu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
The only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian. True or false?

A nutshell view of Gnostic Christianity is expressed in the first two links. The third shows the attitude and result of Christian and Gnostic Christian interaction. I should point out that Gnostic Christianity does not hold to any supernatural belief, although I know that the literature, mostly written by those who won the God wars, wants to show that we do. Our myths have a lot of supernatural entities but they are myths, not reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&t=3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptNcSYo7k4&t=338s

I heard the saying in the title of this O. P. some time ago and after looking at the moral aspects of both ideologies/ theologies; --- I think that statement to be true from a moral point of view.

Do you?

Regards
DL
True or false?
"Mu" is the only correct answer to your false dichotomy and false questions.

"Good" meaning what, exactly?
Is a Christian any true Gnostic?
From what moral point of view?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 04-08-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 07:22 PM   #23
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Only if I misapply the term and you have yet to put an argument forward to make your case.

Do so or get lost.

Regards
DL
I have no case to make
There is no case to answer
Your preposition is an oxymoron

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e

Last edited by adaptoman; 04-08-2018 at 07:49 PM.
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 07:46 PM   #24
moefugger
Cygnus-X1

moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

The only good religious fucker is a dead religious fucker.
Science bitches.
Learn it, live it, love it.
moefugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 08:00 PM   #25
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moefugger View Post
The only good religious fucker is a dead religious fucker.
Science bitches.
Learn it, live it, love it.
Ok, we get it.
You are both a "necrophiliac"
and you also like "Frankenstein" girls.
Do you work in a morgue too?
Sick!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 04-08-2018 at 08:08 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:02 PM   #26
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
I have no case to make
There is no case to answer
Your preposition is an oxymoron
That is true.
An "oxymoron".
Good job!

Here's a banana!
Old 04-08-2018, 08:30 PM   #27
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
True or false?
"Mu" is the only correct answer to your false dichotomy and false questions.

"Good" meaning what, exactly?
Is a Christian any true Gnostic?
From what moral point of view?
If I have to define good to you in the context of what I put, then you are not as good of a thinker as I thought you were.

Christians are not Gnostic Christians.
They are idol worshipers while we are God seekers. God defined as the best rules and laws to live life by.

From you moral POV.

Regards
DL
Old 04-09-2018, 08:07 PM   #28
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
If I have to define good to you in the context of what I put, then you are not as good of a thinker as I thought you were.

Christians are not Gnostic Christians.
They are idol worshipers while we are God seekers. God defined as the best rules and laws to live life by.

From you moral POV.

Regards
DL
On the contrary, your lack of a definition of "good" in that "context" was quite opaque.
You are obviously the one that is not a very good nor any deep thinker in that respect.
Your own definition of "God" as "the best rules and laws to live by" is not a "Christian"
one at all.

Do not seek "God" without, as "God" is actually and is only all within all that ever exists.
Your own "moral POV" all leaves much to be desired from what I have seen in your posts.
Many such false and erroneous assumptions and presumptions and much false reasoning.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 04-09-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:09 PM   #29
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
On the contrary, your lack of a definition of "good" in that "context" was quite opaque.
You are obviously the one that is not a very good nor any deep thinker in that respect.
Your own definition of "God" as "the best rules and laws to live by" is not a "Christian"
one at all.

Do not seek "God" without, as "God" is actually and is only all within all that ever exists.
Your own "moral POV" all leaves much to be desired from what I have seen in your posts.
Many such false and erroneous assumptions and presumptions and much false reasoning.
Quite the claim, without showing an example for me to defend.

You win this one, whatever it was you were thinking of.

I concede as I have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Regards
DL
Old 04-10-2018, 04:19 PM   #30
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Quite the claim, without showing an example for me to defend.

You win this one, whatever it was you were thinking of.

I concede as I have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Regards
DL
No quite a claim, but, just the facts.
How many examples do you require?
Do you have a reading comprehension issue then?
That figures that you wouldn't have any clue at all.
Why?
You are just a poser, as I have already proven before.