Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Entertainment > Funny stuff!

Old 05-26-2018, 10:53 AM   #6961
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea3 View Post
that was very low of yourself, say good bye to the visit I wanted to pay you in my next trip to Wales.
WILL never happen.

That was low as you said..it was a poor joke,i apologise.
Typing doesnt really allow the humour to show in comments.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 02:44 PM   #6962
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syszero View Post
Sea and Aquina are not shills for anything or anyone. . . like the rest of us, like you, they have their own opinion. You may not agree with it but that doesn't mean they are getting paid to say what they say.

I am convinced though that Inevitable is a shill because no one can be that stupid and say the things he does.

Anyway, story about the guinea pig. I love animals very much . . . i guess i'm able to detach myself when it comes to humor regardless how dark it might be. Snakes need to eat too.
I do think they both are shills for Israel and that they are only for themselves and their own Malignant Narcissist "tribe".
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showthrea...50#post2311250
And See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=121009
No one can post all such lying and hypocritical "JS" propaganda here and not actually be one.

"Inevitab1e" is both an ignorant troll and a delusional and a leftist-cultist shill for sure here.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....4&postcount=35
Dark humor is quite amusing and it lets one just not take anything, and even natural death
for another to eat, not so seriously.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 05-26-2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Added link proving what a posting shill for Israel both are here.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 02:48 PM   #6963
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
That was low as you said..it was a poor joke,i apologise.
Typing doesnt really allow the humour to show in comments.
I thought it was "quite funny", and it was also "very accurate", actually.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=107076
Never do apologize for ever "just telling the truth".
That is just "beneath" anyone of integrity.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 05-26-2018 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Added link proving my points!
Old 05-26-2018, 03:00 PM   #6964
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
I do think they both are shills for Israel and that they are only for themselves and their own Malignant Narcissist "tribe".
No one can post all such lying and hypocritical "JS" propaganda here and not actually be one.

"Inevitab1e" is both an ignorant troll and a delusional and a leftist-cultist shill for sure here.
Dark humor is quite amusing and it lets one just not take anything, and even natural death
for another to eat, not so seriously.

Aquina loves her country..sea loves her country..they both support their own..which i feel is right..I support my country..that doesnt mean everything every govt has ever done..but i love the country i live in.
I dont agree with aquina or sea..or even the noxomatey very often..but i think i understand where they are coming from..aquina has me steaming angry at times..i still like her..she makes threads i hate..but it keeps the talking going..sea too..i made a funny that wasnt very funny..do i think i wont make fun of anyone on the forums?..Of course i will..though a couple are just cunts..[me being one]. its the webz.
!
Old 05-26-2018, 03:03 PM   #6965
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

Quote:
I thought it was "quite funny", and it was also "very accurate", actually.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=107076
Never do apologize for ever "just telling the truth".
That is just "beneath" anyone of integrity.

I apologise when i think i overdid it..its called politeness in the normal human world..do nazis ever apologise?
!
Old 05-26-2018, 03:13 PM   #6966
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Aquina loves her country..sea loves her country..they both support their own..which i feel is right..I support my country..that doesnt mean everything every govt has ever done..but i love the country i live in.
I dont agree with aquina or sea..or even the noxomatey very often..but i think i understand where they are coming from..aquina has me steaming angry at times..i still like her..she makes threads i hate..but it keeps the talking going..sea too..i made a funny that wasnt very funny..do i think i wont make fun of anyone on the forums?..Of course i will..though a couple are just cunts..[me being one]. its the webz.
Sea loves hers really far more than Aquina loves her own and also the same is true for you.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showthrea...09#post2311009
And from here until the end of the thread:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....2&postcount=24
And:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....07&postcount=7

I just don't agree with anyone that is just for any tyranny of any kind that's over any others.

Otherwise, I am pretty much live and let live and I let insults be humorous as they often are so.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 05-26-2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Added link proving case.
Old 05-26-2018, 03:16 PM   #6967
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
I apologise when i think i overdid it..its called politeness in the normal human world..do nazis ever apologise?
You actually didn't "over do" anything.
Why be polite when they are not such?
I actually wouldn't know, but, do ask Sea, since she really acts like one.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....6&postcount=68

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 05-26-2018 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Added link to the thread where she really acts like one there.
Old 05-26-2018, 05:13 PM   #6968
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

You just dont get it..No matter what faults our countries have..and they have many..they are still better than almost all the other countries in the world..being born in Africa..India..any part of north africa or asia?..Fuck that..the western world is what we have..its better than any other thing at this time..

Edit. Do i like it all..no of course not..but your nazi heroes..fuck them..we wouldnt exist if we hadnt smashed the shit out of your Fuhrer.
!
Old 05-26-2018, 07:03 PM   #6969
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
You actually didn't "over do" anything.
Why be polite when they are not such?
I actually wouldn't know, but, do ask Sea, since she really acts like one.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....6&postcount=68

Anti Tyranny? lmao, every existing country has been taken over by a stronger country. Your ancestors were just as tyrannical as everyone else. Don't be a hypocrite and point fingers.
Old 05-26-2018, 07:05 PM   #6970
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea3 View Post
that was very low of yourself, say good bye to the visit I wanted to pay you in my next trip to Wales.
WILL never happen.

i prefer the boobie emoticon