Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Rest of The World

Old 02-13-2018, 03:49 PM   #21
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
The peace process has been derailed since day 1 by the palestinians, since they don't want peace....read article 13 of the palestinian charter
Nope.
Since day one when Israel was created by Zionist Terrorism in 1948.
The sneak attack and aggressive land grab of 1967 by Israel as well.

The Oslo Agreement was abandoned after PM Rabin was murdered by a Zionist nutcase like you.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:04 PM   #22
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Nope.
Facts, say otherwise...straight from the palestian charter

Quote:
"[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility." (Article 13)
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:31 PM   #23
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default Yawn.

Quote:
Facts, say otherwise...straight from the palestian charter
I can not say that I would ever blame any Palestinians for writing such things as
especially in considering that Israel had stolen most of their lands from them all.

Indeed, additional facts saying otherwise like:
Israel was all founded upon terrorism in 1948.
Israel attacked first, in 1967, stealing more land.
Israel abandoned the Oslo Agreement after the Rabin assassination.

Pathological liar and hypocrite!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-13-2018 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:02 PM   #24
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

We have no real business interfering in Syria's civil war, whatsoever.
Nor Israel either.
"Self-defense"?!!!
What BS!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-13-2018 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:42 PM   #25
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
The peace process has been derailed since day 1 by the palestinians, since they don't want peace....read article 13 of the palestinian charter
^Exactly. The Arabs have rejected a two state solution from day one.

It will be a war of annihilation. It will be a momentous massacre in history that will be talked about like the massacres of the Mongols or the Crusades.
--- Azzam Pasha, Secretary-General of the Arab League. Interview in Akhbar Al-Yom Newspaper, on the impending Arab attack on the fledgling state of Israel, 29 November 1947

And that attitude is in full operation today:

Israel's annihilation is the only real cure...while waiting for an end to this cold-blooded murderous regime, mighty armed resistance is the only way to deal with it.
--- Ali Hosseini Khamenei, Iranian Supreme Leader July 24, 2014

We may lose or win [tactically] but our eyes will continue to aspire to the strategic goal, namely, to Palestine from the river (i.e. Jordan) to the sea (i.e. the Mediterranean). Whatever we get now cannot make us forget this supreme truth.
--- Faisal Husseini - PA Minister of Jerusalem Affairs
Al-Safir (Lebanon), March 21 2001 (considered a 'Moderate' by western media)

We decided to liberate our homeland step-by-step... Should Israel continue - no problem. And so, we honor the peace treaties and non-violence... if and when Israel says "enough"... in that case it is saying that we will return to violence. But this time it will be with 30,000 armed Palestinian soldiers and in a land with elements of freedom... If we reach a dead end we will go back to our war and struggle like we did forty years ago
--- Nabil Sha'ath - Palestinian Cabinet Minister
Nablus, January 1996

Our basic aim is to liberate the land from the Mediterranean Seas to the Jordan River.... The Palestinian revolution's basic concern is the uprooting of the Zionist entity from our land and liberating it.
— Yasser Arafat, 1970

"Raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine."
--- line from the 1988 Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (founding charter of Hamas...offshoot of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood)

Consider for a moment, living in this situation from an Israeli's point of view. How would you deal with it?

We have always said that in our war with the Arabs we had a secret weapon — no alternative. The Egyptians could run to Egypt, the Syrians into Syria. The only place we could run was into the sea, and before we did that we might as well fight.
--- Golda Meir Israeli Prime Minister, as quoted in LIFE magazine (3 October 1969)

If we lose a war, that's the end forever--and we disappear from the earth. If one fails to understand this, then one fails to understand obstinacy. We intend to remain alive. Our neighbors want to see us dead. This is not a question that leaves much room for compromise.
- ibid (New York Times, December 9, 1978)

We left Lebanon, Hezbollah came in. We left Gaza... and Iran walked in. We need to have some safeguards that we do not repeat this a third time, becuase obviously the security of the nation is at stake, and the security of our people, the security of peace, is at stake.... The conclusion of a formal peace doesn't guarantee the continuation of that peace. But the security arrangements that are there they help buttress the peace and they also protect us in case peace unravels, in case Iran walks in or tries to walk in.
--- Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister (on keeping an Israeli presence in the West Bank's Jordan Valley)

No Arab ruler will consider the peace process seriously so long as he is able to toy with the idea of achieving more by the way of violence.
--- Yitzhak Rabin (your favorite Jewish peacemaker btw...)

Do you honestly expect the Israelis to willingly go the way of the Armenians in Turkey? Do you expect them to share the fate of Assyrian Christians (not that your alleged moral cares extend to them either) at the hands of Islamic Fundamentalists rejoicing in their new-found access to weapons and tech developed by western civilization? Or are the Israelis just supposed to "fuck off back to wherever they came from..." like the Mongols did? And where exactly is that, pray tell??? What century are you picking out of your arbitrary hat as a "baseline time for justice"? If you're going to pick 1946, I guess the Jews lose and the Arabs win...and I guess those Boers in South Africa are in luck! Or is there a "situational morality" you like to pick and choose from? Or are you living in a fantasy land where it is possible to give everybody back what they had when and wherever they enjoyed supremacy....(except the Jews of course)?

Personally, I am bemused by the passion some people display over the ongoing injustices and outrages generated by the Arab-Israeli issue while being comparatively indifferent to injustices and outrages perpetrated and ongoing the world over. Of course the religious based support for both the Palestinian and Israeli causes...Muslims are told to believe that Jews are worse than apes and pigs, and Christians are told to believe that Jews are 'God's Chosen People" is understandable if not legitimate....but what explains the bias of supposed 'secular humanists' in passionately attacking Israel for its policies while remaining silent while accepting outrage after outrage perpetrated by the Muslim Ummah in the name of its 'holy policies'? WTF?!? Their bias stinks to high heaven.

Consider for a moment, how would you expect Washington DC to respond if the people of Mexico...whose only claim to the land is that their colonial government imposed upon them by Spain, and whose said colonial government stole the land from its previous Native American inhabitants... decided to regain control of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California by any and all means available including terrorism, supported by the spanish speaking nations of the Western Hemisphere. Consider your hypocrisy, a descendant and benefactor of european conquerors living on land successfully usurped from its Stone Age inhabitants (who themselves usurped each others' lands whenever the opportunity and strength arose)....whining about Jews reconquering land their peoples ruled over two thousand years ago.....while ignoring the genocides of the muslim peoples who rule the majority of the Middle East, swathes of Africa, and Indonesia...today.

Borders have shifted, peoples have migrated, wars are won, wars are lost, nations have fallen and nations have risen, since the beginning of the human race, and the process continues today all across the globe. ....but we have to do something about Israel, ...because...."JOOS", ....because....."the UN needs to preserve its spotless record of defending the helpless", ..........*because...oil money maybe?*!

Peace process???? Moral outrage??? FFS sell that horseshit for whoever is buying oceanfront property in Arizona. It's ridiculous to take such obvious bias seriously.

You're floatin' in a big sea of shit and instead of just stayin' in the boat, no, you reach out and you pick up this one little turd and you say "This turd, well THIS turd pisses me off. I'm gonna do somethin' about THIS turd!"
--- MSG Dix (Off Limits, Twentieth Century Fox 1988)
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 02-13-2018 at 07:49 PM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:12 PM   #26
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
^Exactly. The Arabs have rejected a two state solution from day one.
Exactly rubbish!

I have noticed that almost all of your "quotes" were dated before the Oslo Agreement and or all after the assassination of Rabin and it's abandonment by the Israelis and therefore or thus making all of your "quoted assertions" just utter nonsense.

Your "hypotheticals" are also all just irrelevant red-herrings and straw-man logical fallacies.

My main concern is that unlike your immoral and amoral biased and perverse value system favoring Israel I do fully recognize and as have many other freedom-loving patriots that all of these "policies" like that have "all harmed and have killed hundreds of Americans" and have cost us all billions if not trillions of dollars.

That is the relevant bottom-line.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-13-2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 08:48 PM   #27
ericredbeard

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100

Quote:
Nonsense.

I noticed that almost all of your quotes were dated before the Oslo Agreement or after the assassination of Rabin and it's abandonment by the Israel's thus making your assertions utter nonsense.

Your hypotheticals are also all just irrelevant red-herrings and straw-man logical fallacies.

My main concern is that unlike your immoral and amoral bias and perverse value system favoring Israel I do fully recognize and as have many other freedom-loving patriots that these policies like that have harmed and have killed hundreds of Americans and have cost us billions if not trillions of dollars.
Nonsense? Nonsense is having a "peace plan" based on the kind of sentiments found in this song from a much-loved 1939 movie (and I thoroughly appreciate the irony of that date's significance within this context, don't you?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U016JWYUDdQ

You "main concern" is a half-assed collection of half truths parading around in denial of the relevant history (and present) of the involved parties. How do you avoid tripping over all the outrages heaped in between you and that half-baked version of what-is you are serving like some self-assured waiter...trying to impress everyone with how you think you can glide around the room towards your table with your eyes so tightly closed, guided by some expertise hidden in your well coiffed hair gel, holding aloft your tray of precious dessert bon-bons as if you alone were presenting the answer to mankind's needs...ignoring the fact that the restaurant is filled with patrons dining exclusively on self interest. Open your eyes. Get real. Drop your nonsense.

Oh, but you're playing the righteously outraged moral crusader? Then show us your concern for the integrity of an Ireland united under its historical owners. Show us your posts bewailing the ongoing oppressions in West Papua/DRC/Pakistan/Saudi Arabia/Pine Ridge Reservation/Myanmar/etc.

Or is your "main concern" limited to 'Der Ewige Jude'?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Der ewige jude.jpg (40.2 KB, 0 views)
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
Old 02-13-2018, 09:03 PM   #28
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Yawn.

I am sure that you do, just as much as I do appreciate it.

Do you have a thing for Judy Garland, rainbows, or what?
1939?
That is the second time you have posted it to me and for just "equally irrelevant"
and/or just straw-man reasons.
Weird?

Quote:
Nonsense? Nonsense is having a "peace plan" based on the kind of sentiments found in this song from a much-loved 1939 movie (and I thoroughly appreciate the irony of that date's significance within this context, don't you?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U016JWYUDdQ

You "main concern" is a half-assed collection of half truths parading around in denial of the relevant history (and present) of the involved parties. How do you avoid tripping over all the outrages heaped in between you and that half-baked version of what-is you are serving like some self-assured waiter...trying to impress everyone with how you think you can glide around the room towards your table with your eyes so tightly closed, guided by some expertise hidden in your well coiffed hair gel, holding aloft your tray of precious dessert bon-bons as if you alone were presenting the answer to mankind's needs...ignoring the fact that the restaurant is filled with patrons dining exclusively on self interest. Open your eyes. Get real. Drop your nonsense.

Oh, but you're playing the righteously outraged moral crusader? Then show us your concern for the integrity of an Ireland united under its historical owners. Show us your posts bewailing the ongoing oppressions in West Papua/DRC/Pakistan/Saudi Arabia/Pine Ridge Reservation/Myanmar/etc.

Or is your "main concern" limited to 'Der Ewige Jude'?
Nope.
All that is just more silly nonsense and rubbish.

"Over the Rainbow", indeed!
Of which is why we shouldn't just walk but all run from it.
Remove ourselves from that cess pool of fanatical hatred.

Another 1939 favorite film comes to my mind.
"Gone with the Wind".
Civilization vs. just Barbarism.
And a Barbarism won, actually.
Both times!

Actual facts are my specialty.
Your own expertise is in BS.
And being a lying hypocrite.

The only thing you care about is the Eternal Victims you've "Chosen".
The self "Chosen" parasites leeching off both the USA and the West.

Enough already!
Dump Israel.
Completely.
That would be in our own best national interest.
The same for the entire West as a whole as well.

Moral "crusaders"?!!!
Oh what "irony" there.
"Self-righteous" twits!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-14-2018 at 05:00 PM.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:07 AM   #29
ericredbeard

Quote:
I am sure that you do, just as much as I do appreciate it.

Nope.
All that is just more silly nonsense and rubbish.

"Over the Rainbow", indeed!
Of which is why we shouldn't just walk but all run from it.
Remove ourselves from that cess pool of fanatical hatred.

Another 1939 favorite film comes to my mind.
"Gone with the Wind".
Civilization vs. just Barbarism.
And a Barbarism won, actually.
Both times!

Actual facts are my specialty.
Your own expertise is in BS.
And being a lying hypocrite.

The only thing you care about is the Eternal Victims you've "Chosen".
The self "Chosen" parasites leeching off both the USA and the West.

Enough already!
Dump Israel.
Completely.
That would be in our own best national interest.
The same for the entire West as a whole as well.

Moral "crusaders"?!!!
Oh what "irony" there.
"Self-righteous" twits!
Says the "anti-tyranny' guy siding with islamic fundamentalists. LOL. Isolationism didn't work in 1914, and it didn't work in 1939. It doesn't work today either. We deal with the Saudis, we deal with the Israelis, and we would be much better off if we dealt with the Russian Federation instead of treating them like the toxic lepers you would have us treat Israel in particular. Keep your hogwash masquerading as some puffed up Oxford professor's "rubbish and nonsense...". Your ideas don't stand full scrutiny.

If you're going to choose a people who have never stolen anyone else's land, you've got two to choose from: Icelanders and the Inuit (along with their native Siberian cousins). Everyone else has fallen far short of your 'harm no one' requirement.

You're floatin' in a big sea of shit and instead of just stayin' in the boat, no, you reach out and you pick up this one little turd and you say "This turd, well THIS turd pisses me off. I'm gonna do somethin' about THIS turd!

btw, the Azzam Pasha quote dates back to 1947. Learn to read, "facts are my
specialty"...
--- Proximo, Gladiator

Last edited by ericredbeard; 02-14-2018 at 03:44 PM.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:45 PM   #30
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Says the "anti-tyranny' guy siding with islamic fundamentalists. LOL.
I am anti-Tyranny.
And I am not actually "siding" with anyone but only with my own nation, the USA, and patriots.
Obviously, you are only putting "Israeli interests" all firstly and above USA's own best interests.

Quote:

Isolationism didn't work in 1914, and it didn't work in 1939.
Actually, it would have and it did work quite fine for the USA in both cases.
All unfortunately for us, The Money Masters had quite other plans, however.
Divide and conquer.
See:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/06...reason-part-2/

My ideas of freedom and liberty and anti-tyranny "do not stand up to scrutiny"?
LOL!
Spoken like an actual supremacist!
This kind in fact:
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_supremacism

Your Straw-man and Red Herring logical fallacies are only your "own specialty".
There is a difference between any legitimate self-defense and naked aggression.

Quote:
You're floatin' in a big sea of shit and instead of just stayin' in the boat, no, you reach out and you pick up this one little turd and you say "This turd, well THIS turd pisses me off. I'm gonna do somethin' about THIS turd!
Not at all.

You made the mess.
Clean it up yourself.
Keep us out of it all.

Simple and easy as pie.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb4_FyemOVo
George Washington had warned all Americans about any "entangling alliances" that could bring great harm upon the USA. History has proven him to be "absolutely correct" in that regard.

Quote:
btw, the Azzam Pasha quote dates back to 1947. Learn to read, "facts are my
specialty"...
Take your own advice and you learn to read.
Here is my actual quote:
"I noticed that almost all of your quotes were dated before the Oslo Agreement or after the assassination of Rabin and it's abandonment by the Israel's thus making your assertions utter nonsense."

Now.
What is it about "before the Oslo Agreement" didn't you all understand?
1947 was even "before" the Zionist terrorists established Israel in 1948.

Yes, "facts are my specialty".
Your own "specialty" is just lying hypocrisy.
As it is with all such Israel-Firster Zionist Apologists!

What else isn't new?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-14-2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Added links.