Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 06-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #11
chadmichael81
LL's Prostitute

chadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsux View Post
I never get angry with girly boys.
I don't get mad back at ugly fellows....

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”

I'll keep my guns, freedom and money. You keep the CHANGE.
chadmichael81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #12
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Thanx for your help Australia
Old 06-09-2008, 10:28 AM   #13
379h
Liveleaker

379h is in the balance
Default S.a.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxj View Post
Cool. Good job Aussies. Only 2 fatalities during their commitment, none in 2007 or 2008...If they're in a combat role there must not be much going on or they're just that good, probably both...not many in casualties for anyones military in that area this year
http://icasualties.org/oif/ProvinceMap.aspx
They are the best of the best ,behind enemy lines months on end.379H vietnam vet 1969.
379h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:22 PM   #14
USroguestate
LiveLeaker

USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction
Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379h View Post
They are the best of the best ,behind enemy lines months on end.379H vietnam vet 1969.
They were only there to show symbolic support for this deceitful war..... a good decision made - Now who's next? Britain?
Old 06-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #15
significantother
LiveLeaker

significantother is in the balancesignificantother is in the balance

Quote:
The Howard Government has today admitted that securing oil supplies is a factor in Australia's continued military involvement in Iraq.
http://www.truthout.org/article/aust...-war-about-oil

it's all about the oil
significantother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #16
LoPull
LiveLeaker

LoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balance

Quote:
I am not sure what the fuck you are trying to prove this is the second time in my last two threads you tried to provoke me, or maybe you are trying to be funny. You are lucky I just had a warning from the Mods, otherwise I will remotely tear off them knickers you are wearing in your own language... Don't test me please.
How is that a provocation? Grow some nads for gods sake or get thicker skin. You can dish it our (and DO in the most vile, demeaning and dismissive terms) but THAT comment is a provocation to you...you make me laugh.
LoPull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #17
czechmate67
LiveLeaker

czechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPull View Post
How is that a provocation? Grow some nads for gods sake or get thicker skin. You can dish it our (and DO in the most vile, demeaning and dismissive terms) but THAT comment is a provocation to you...you make me laugh.
LOL thanks but I can handle Bozo the clown all by my own self- he couldn't carry an argument in a bucket. (though I am interested in what language he wants to insult me in.)
Old 06-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #18
cutulu
LiveLeaker

cutulu is in the balancecutulu is in the balancecutulu is in the balancecutulu is in the balancecutulu is in the balancecutulu is in the balancecutulu is in the balance

Quote:
Rudd has said the Iraq deployment has made Australia more of a target for terrorism.
Nobody noticed that?
cutulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:44 PM   #19
czechmate67
LiveLeaker

czechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutulu View Post
Nobody noticed that?
Were the Bali bombings BEFORE or after 2003?