Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 05-28-2008, 09:50 PM   #111
czechmate67
LiveLeaker

czechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxj View Post

Great...if they stay you get lithuanians, etc...the highest suicide rates in Europe IIRC...and they havent met you yet.
No -I think that's Finland.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #112
bacongrease
LiveLeaker

bacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addiction
Points: 5,395, Level: 10 Points: 5,395, Level: 10 Points: 5,395, Level: 10
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by USroguestate View Post
I was suggesting that the Romans army was much greater.... they could set foot wherever the wanted and WIN.... unlike the US who has won nothing since the end of WWII..... and Remember ,like all great civilisations in the past - it ended.
You dont communicate too well if that was a suggestion lol.
oh like surrounding your hero Hannibal and making him so scared he commits suicide?

Obsessed with that country you cant live in.
http://forums.liveleak.com/search.php?searchid=161133
i am seeing the mental illness in its full effect on that link! Lovely sense of humor indeed. lmao.

Well...i have seen enough to know that you are no proud Irish man and you are not an aussie, which ever one you pretend to be...just a rebel without a cause.

Keep up that sense of humor..Im sure the ladies love it!
I plan the path of destiny from this maze
bacongrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:36 AM   #113
USroguestate
LiveLeaker

USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction
Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacongrease View Post
You dont communicate too well if that was a suggestion lol.
oh like surrounding your hero Hannibal and making him so scared he commits suicide?

Obsessed with that country you cant live in.
http://forums.liveleak.com/search.php?searchid=161133
i am seeing the mental illness in its full effect on that link! Lovely sense of humor indeed. lmao.

Well...i have seen enough to know that you are no proud Irish man and you are not an aussie, which ever one you pretend to be...just a rebel without a cause.

Keep up that sense of humor..Im sure the ladies love it!
Hannibal died on his terms.... and he was old (70's) he died with dignitas and gloria.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #114
bacongrease
LiveLeaker

bacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addiction
Default Hitler too with dignitas and gloria?

Quote:
Hannibal died on his terms.... and he was old (70's) he died with dignitas and gloria.
sucking pimp poison out of his gaudy ring (had to be blingy to hold poison) to commit suicide when he was surrounded by the Romans? Hardly gloria. Modern example of the same dignitas and gloria would be Hitler then based that when he was surrounded by the Russians!? No glory in suicide, no dignity in chicken shitting your way out of life and leaving your brave soldiers behind to face the spear tips alone.

You do have a great sense of humor thats for sure, especially when you replace history with disillusion turned to delusion. I can see now why you tout your defeatist attitude towards everything.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:15 PM   #115
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassroots247 View Post
You're right peabody we are going to lose the war......it may not be considered a total lose but soon it will have a great chance at becoming a lose when a Dem becomes the next U.S pres because the removal of troop will be priority number one....as we all know if we come home without killing 95 percent of the ME those crazy delusional radical types like Rottenass above will think it's a victory for them...I don't know no matter what we do unless we just took total control over Iraq which can't happen with our troops home but unless we did that I think the Islamic radicals would just continue to lie to themselves thinking they're winning. You can't win either way if we continue to stay there what's the outcome....? The wars in Iraq and Afgh were doomed from the start I must say although with the lack of planning, accurate intel , strategy and the lack of total cooperation .....wait there are so many reasons besides that.....also the continuation of tribal and religious violence that doesn't' have anything to do with the US...crazy I don't see a good outcome thats logical considering the different factors, jacked up situation.
We can't lose the war. Not unlike Vietnam, in which we prevailed in every battle, we can only choose not to win.
Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #116
USroguestate
LiveLeaker

USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction
Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacongrease View Post
sucking pimp poison out of his gaudy ring (had to be blingy to hold poison) to commit suicide when he was surrounded by the Romans? Hardly gloria. Modern example of the same dignitas and gloria would be Hitler then based that when he was surrounded by the Russians!? No glory in suicide, no dignity in chicken shitting your way out of life and leaving your brave soldiers behind to face the spear tips alone.

You do have a great sense of humor thats for sure, especially when you replace history with disillusion turned to delusion. I can see now why you tout your defeatist attitude towards everything.
His boys were not fighting the Romans anymore Carthage had been annihilated.... don't pretend to know shit.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:22 PM   #117
bacongrease
LiveLeaker

Quote:
His boys were not fighting the Romans anymore Carthage had been annihilated.... don't pretend to know shit.
I am referring to his MULTIPLE self imposed "exiles" after losing...
Old 06-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #118
LoPull
LiveLeaker

LoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balance

Quote:
What a strange comment coming from someone who's entire line of commentary in the Iraq thread is built on "pretending to know shit"!
LoPull is offline   Reply With Quote