Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #11
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 41,056
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USroguestate View Post
Wow.... it has all been worth it.... don't worry about the hundreds of thousands who have died and the 1000+ who die on average every month..... Iraqi's must be counting there lucky stars that US agression came knocking on their doors - pathetic
Yes, the invasion could have been planned better and all could have been more prepared for what to expect in the aftermath.

A terrible lack of foresight occurred. That happens in war, unfortunately.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:48 PM   #12
jihad_forever
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: AF
Posts: 7
jihad_forever is in the balance
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USroguestate View Post
Seems like Iraqi's are doing far worse since Saddam was deposed..... name something substantial that they have gained from US invasion and occupation.
They get to view our new $800 million dollar embassy. It's got clean running water, a pool, movie theatre, and electricity. Sadly most Iraqis don't have any of that but they do get to see it from a distance.
jihad_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:59 PM   #13
bacongrease
LiveLeaker
 
bacongrease's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: US Philadelphia
Posts: 248
bacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addictionbacongrease On the road to addiction
Points: 5,395, Level: 10
Points: 5,395, Level: 10 Points: 5,395, Level: 10 Points: 5,395, Level: 10
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
The future is always murky until it's the past.
words of wisdom for the young.
...but most of the children here are still young enough to "know everyhting" so it will take them a few runs at being an adult to realize there is more to this world than just "theirs". A few humble realities smack them in their know it all faces and then they step back and gain more confidence in the world they thought they had under their control as it suddenly starts to expand and shrink in ways they never perceivd possible...oh the future...it is always so clearly murky.
__________________
I give peace signs when I wage war in the disco
I'm the warrior in the ultra violet haze
Armed with antisocial insecurity
I plan the path of destiny from this maze

Last edited by bacongrease; 05-04-2008 at 03:03 PM.
bacongrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #14
thepittman
Go Buccos
 
thepittman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philly
Posts: 6,452
thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!thepittman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,448,411, Level: 100
Points: 2,448,411, Level: 100 Points: 2,448,411, Level: 100 Points: 2,448,411, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihad_forever View Post
They get to view our new $800 million dollar embassy. It's got clean running water, a pool, movie theatre, and electricity. Sadly most Iraqis don't have any of that but they do get to see it from a distance.
So what if America builds a nice embassy? It our money we can do that. As far as the Iraqi's go i guess you forget the BILLIONS we give them to rebuild their country. A smart man would be happy to take the money and build a strong nation from it. Misguided men don't care about the well being of Iraq and cause further conflict.
__________________
"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."
John Adams
thepittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 05:20 PM   #15
LoPull
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: US Fort Worth
Posts: 0
LoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balance
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USroguestate View Post
Wow.... it has all been worth it.... don't worry about the hundreds of thousands who have died and the 1000+ who die on average every month..... Iraqi's must be counting there lucky stars that US agression came knocking on their doors - pathetic
Yet you never acknowledge the eight year war with iran and the two million Iraqi casualties, you never acknowledge the killing of tens of thousands (by gassing) of Kurds and you never acknowledge the massacre of the Marsh Arabs. You pretend that life was great and that no one was murdered by the regime, there was full employment and no poverty.

Many Iraqis, especially those NOT part of the clans and tribes that were in favor are very happy. NOW they can have businesses and lives unencumbered by Saddam and his murdering thugs that ruled Iraq with an iron grip for decades.

If you think Saddam wasn't a ruthless tyrant...find the videos of him, during an assembly meeting, singling out party members that were taken out on the spot and sent to be tortured and never seen again...and THESE were HIS hand chosen "friends" NOT regular Iraqis!
LoPull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 05:29 PM   #16
Tinbuk3
moot scoot'n boogie
 
Tinbuk3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Basketville USA
Posts: 25,640
Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%
Default

Same old crap ,after 8 years one would think about what they are doing wrong not what Bush did wrong.
8 years.
It didn't work then and it wont work for another 8.
Yes reality sucks, but only for you and a hand full of malcontents buzzing around a few web sites.

Sour grapes propaganda.
__________________
The fate of those who do not listen are condemned to feel.
Tinbuk3

Last edited by Tinbuk3; 05-05-2008 at 01:15 AM.
Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:28 PM   #17
USroguestate
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: IQ
Posts: 1,210
USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction
Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
Same old crap ,after 8 years one would think about what they are doing wrong not what Bush did wrong.
8 years.
It didn't work then and it wont work for another 8.
Yes reality sucks, but only for you and a hand full of malcontents buzzing around a few web site.

Sour grapes propaganda.
The sour grapes are with you mate..... the body bags coming home, the deformed bodies, the mentally scarred.... the reputation diminished by farmers with AK-47's..... the abject failure of the mission..... and yet you want 'the (imaginary) job done'... you clearly show your support for your troops by supporting their continual death
__________________
"Vae Victis"
USroguestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #18
USroguestate
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: IQ
Posts: 1,210
USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction
Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPull View Post
Yet you never acknowledge the eight year war with iran and the two million Iraqi casualties, you never acknowledge the killing of tens of thousands (by gassing) of Kurds and you never acknowledge the massacre of the Marsh Arabs. You pretend that life was great and that no one was murdered by the regime, there was full employment and no poverty.

Many Iraqis, especially those NOT part of the clans and tribes that were in favor are very happy. NOW they can have businesses and lives unencumbered by Saddam and his murdering thugs that ruled Iraq with an iron grip for decades.

If you think Saddam wasn't a ruthless tyrant...find the videos of him, during an assembly meeting, singling out party members that were taken out on the spot and sent to be tortured and never seen again...and THESE were HIS hand chosen "friends" NOT regular Iraqis!
? Your country never showed much interest for Iraq before except profiting off the IranvIraq war.... the sanctions imposed on Iraq damaged the people not Saddam.... I thought the reason for going to Iraq was because Saddam posed an iminent threat to US security.... stop apologising Lopull.... People were not dying on the streets in thousands by the month.... there was not a massive internal war erupting.... there were not suicide bombers, car bombs, I.E.D's going off daily.... Stop trying to pretend that your country holds the high moral ground.... Saddam was a brutal dictator and yet he was one of your country's best friends in the ME.... you are getting desperate.
__________________
"Vae Victis"
USroguestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:04 AM   #19
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 41,056
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USroguestate View Post
? Your country never showed much interest for Iraq before except profiting off the IranvIraq war.... the sanctions imposed on Iraq damaged the people not Saddam.... I thought the reason for going to Iraq was because Saddam posed an iminent threat to US security.... stop apologising Lopull.... People were not dying on the streets in thousands by the month.... there was not a massive internal war erupting.... there were not suicide bombers, car bombs, I.E.D's going off daily.... Stop trying to pretend that your country holds the high moral ground.... Saddam was a brutal dictator and yet he was one of your country's best friends in the ME.... you are getting desperate.
Saddam Hussein was convenient during the 1980s
It was a utilitarian relationships on both sides, hardly an alliance.

There was massive internal war prior to USA invasion.
Halabja massacre 1988, Shia uprisings, marsh arabs being liquidated etc.
Its just that the world doesn't really care when arabs kill arabs, unfortunately.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:13 AM   #20
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 41,056
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USroguestate View Post
The sour grapes are with you mate..... the body bags coming home, the deformed bodies, the mentally scarred.... the reputation diminished by farmers with AK-47's..... the abject failure of the mission..... and yet you want 'the (imaginary) job done'... you clearly show your support for your troops by supporting their continual death
The mission seems to be succeeding, albeit at half the velocity of a snail's pace.

Some give the Ultimate Sacrifice. God Bless Them.
We take time to remember them on Memorial Day.

Some young men and women discover a courage, discipline and respect for life while serving in the armed forces during wartime. It has changed many lives for the better.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:14 PM.