Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 05-20-2008, 07:07 PM   #1
HeadShotVictim
LiveLeaker

HeadShotVictim is in the balance
Default Georgian troops in Iraq.

I have a question. If anybody here have real experience of communication with Georgian troops in Iraq. Haw are they?

BTW any other ally forces. Haw are all these dwarf forces? Are they really helpful?
HeadShotVictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #2
junker87g
Cookie Monster

junker87g is officially a forum legendjunker87g is officially a forum legendjunker87g is officially a forum legendjunker87g is officially a forum legendjunker87g is officially a forum legendjunker87g is officially a forum legendjunker87g is officially a forum legendjunker87g is officially a forum legendjunker87g is officially a forum legendjunker87g is officially a forum legendjunker87g is officially a forum legend
Points: 803,765, Level: 100 Points: 803,765, Level: 100 Points: 803,765, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Haw am I supposed to know?!
Old 05-20-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
HeadShotVictim
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by junker87g View Post
Haw am I supposed to know?!
R u the only person here?
Old 05-20-2008, 08:16 PM   #4
LoPull
LiveLeaker

LoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadShotVictim View Post
I have a question. If anybody here have real experience of communication with Georgian troops in Iraq. Haw are they?

BTW any other ally forces. Haw are all these dwarf forces? Are they really helpful?
I saw some "former Soviet Bloc" troops (that I took to be Georgians) in 2006. They were the QRF (quick reaction force) troops for the Green Zone. They had that position because they were fearless and would kill anything that appeared to be a "threat"!! And strangely enough...NO ONE...screwed around with them (but they always seemed to be having a great time!)!
LoPull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:24 PM   #5
chadmichael81
LL's Prostitute

chadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeaker

Are you guys anywhere close where ya'll can talk to each other (if the language barrier didn't exist) ?? Any of them cool that you've come in contact with? Not just the Georgians but British or any other allies ?

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”

I'll keep my guns, freedom and money. You keep the CHANGE.
chadmichael81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:39 PM   #6
HeadShotVictim
LiveLeaker

That troops could be Estonian, as far as I know Georgians were not stationed in Baghdad. Georgians have bordo/black/white flag or white with red cross ( like England) and Estonians have Blue/Black/White. May be u remember this detail?
And I've heard already some very positive stories about Estonians (well indeed most of them r ethnically Russians). Still thank you.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:48 PM   #7
LoPull
LiveLeaker

LoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balanceLoPull is in the balance

Quote:
That troops could be Estonian, as far as I know Georgians were not stationed in Baghdad. Georgians have bordo/black/white flag or white with red cross ( like England) and Estonians have Blue/Black/White. May be u remember this detail?
And I've heard already some very positive stories about Estonians (well indeed most of them r ethnically Russians). Still thank you.
When you see them reacting to an IED or a VBIED...you really don't have time to look for a "splash" that represents a country...all I know is that these guys were "for fucking real" and ready to "kick someones ass"!! They seemed happy and content in their "rear area" but when they went out...wow...they didn't cut anyone any "slack"!!
LoPull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:31 AM   #8
czechmate67
LiveLeaker

czechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addictionczechmate67 On the road to addiction

Quote:
(well indeed most of them r ethnically Russians). Still thank you.
No- about a quarter of Estonians or less are Russian.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:07 PM   #9
babyjai
Liveleaker

babyjai is in the balance

I remember when I was in Iraq the first time in 03 I saw almost 15 different countries, I mean it was ridiculous.
babyjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #10
UbiquitousReposte
Form of....a Tyranosaur!

UbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legendUbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legendUbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legendUbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legendUbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legendUbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legendUbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legendUbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legendUbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legendUbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legendUbiquitousReposte is officially a forum legend
Points: 512,627, Level: 100 Points: 512,627, Level: 100 Points: 512,627, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Georgians - big muscled tough bastards. At least in rugby. Tough men.