Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 06-02-2008, 12:44 PM   #11
matt_swinburne
LiveLeaker

matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,963,849, Level: 100 Points: 2,963,849, Level: 100 Points: 2,963,849, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...aqbases31.html

Bribes arent that unusual either

So not just presstv
matt_swinburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:57 PM   #12
Truthsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_swinburne View Post

So not just presstv

good post matt, thanks.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:32 PM   #13
zilch
LL Camel Racing Club

zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!
Points: 6,854,776, Level: 100 Points: 6,854,776, Level: 100 Points: 6,854,776, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I didn't read anything about bribes in the article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_swinburne View Post

So not just presstv
Old 06-02-2008, 01:47 PM   #14
Truthsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilch View Post
I didn't read anything about bribes in the article.

It doesn't have to say it.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:51 PM   #15
matt_swinburne
LiveLeaker

matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!matt_swinburne is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,963,849, Level: 100 Points: 2,963,849, Level: 100 Points: 2,963,849, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

There isnt Zilch it talks about the agreement the US is trying to get the Iraqi parliment to sign....it wouldnt surprise me if bribes were doing the rounds....they did it for the oil agreement.

Luckily offer significant amounts of money and people will sign their country away if you put the right people in power
matt_swinburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:12 PM   #16
zilch
LL Camel Racing Club

zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!zilch is a forum GOD!!
Points: 6,854,776, Level: 100 Points: 6,854,776, Level: 100 Points: 6,854,776, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Ok, Guilty by accusation then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsux View Post
It doesn't have to say it.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:18 PM   #17
chadmichael81
LL's Prostitute

chadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeaker

Ok so the U.S. is trying to strengthen it's presence in the ME. Are we the only ones trying to make our military stronger ?

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”

I'll keep my guns, freedom and money. You keep the CHANGE.
chadmichael81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #18
yellowxj
Sorry about your car...

yellowxj is in the balanceyellowxj is in the balanceyellowxj is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsux View Post
We can't compare those two countries to Iraq. Iraq never attacked America. Iraqis never knocked in Bush's door and asked him to invade their country. The invasion was illegal and an international war crime. Unfortunately the criminals-in-charge will do what ever they can as they have promised their corporate masters that they will secure the oil for them.

Actually the iraqi military fired on US warplanes many times in the "no fly" zones. When you lose a war and have admited the loss...its not wise to keep shooting at guys that just beat your military...its not smart, after said military spanking, to continue to defy the UN mandates and sanctions...accept your loss, comply with the rules imposed, and take a course of action that would be benificial to your people...but Saddman couldnt do that...to bad...After Saddmans criminal war of aggression against Kuwait...illegal invasion of a soveriegn nation...all that bs...he would have been tried for that internationally one day but he was such a criminal to his own people they got to execute him first...

please prove your conspiracy theory...
yellowxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #19
Truthsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLFM_Gamma View Post
C'mon, guys, back on topic, and please leave the personal insults out of it.
To be honest I never thought we were insulting each other. I was just having fun with him.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #20
Truthsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxj View Post
Actually the iraqi military fired on US warplanes many times in the "no fly" zones. When you lose a war and have admited the loss...its not wise to keep shooting at guys that just beat your military...its not smart, after said military spanking, to continue to defy the UN mandates and sanctions...accept your loss, comply with the rules imposed, and take a course of action that would be benificial to your people...but Saddman couldnt do that...to bad...After Saddmans criminal war of aggression against Kuwait...illegal invasion of a soveriegn nation...all that bs...he would have been tried for that internationally one day but he was such a criminal to his own people they got to execute him first...

please prove your conspiracy theory...
Spoken like the Douglas Feith. No wonder why America didn’t finish the Job after they surprised and destroyed Saddam's retreating army in the open desert. However if you think that America had the right to invade Iraq after 12 years of sanction and after they made sure that Iraq is a broke country, it’s fine. Don’t you thing that they should invade Israel too; Israel has repeatedly violated International Law…