Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Old 09-11-2017, 08:18 PM   #21
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Good one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinbuk3 View Post
if the wages of sin are death asking for a raise wouldn't be advised.
Lol!
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:57 PM   #22
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default Yes, I am a fan of the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Says the cosmotheism fan.
Yes, I am a fan of the truth.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=237
Old 09-12-2017, 01:34 AM   #23
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!
Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
If the wages of sin is death, and Jesus died, does that make Jesus a sinner?

To sin is to do something immoral and thus create a victim to that sin. I cannot see all sins as something that would condemn us to eternal suffering and death in hell or the lake of fire as that goes against the biblical notion of justice being an eye for an eye or that the penalty should fit the crime/sin.

What sin did Jesus do to earn his death?

I see Jesusí death as more of suicide than sacrifice as he initiated his own suicide by getting Judas to betray him.

Could Jesusí sin have been suicide?

If not, what do you think his sin was?

Regards
DL
IMHO, you have phrased this series of questions from the inferior prospective. There is evidence in my mind that could swing the opinion either way, and yes, even both.

From an inferior/servant prospective, sure it is absolutely arguable that the act was what most religions consider to be a sin. It is hard not to be, in this prospective's absolute constrained chain of events of the act. However, this, like most religious systems, have many fairly fluid "catch card's".

From the superior/deity point of view, however. The boundaries are no longer constrained. They are in fact (if you're a believer) boundless, limitless. Well, godly.

If I understood your question correctly, it in its self is an inquiry about a servant as well. Jesus was a servant to the lord, (deity) whom at the time, actually sanctioned the deed. Remember the? "god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son" This brings the three levels of prospective's into the equation in my mind.

Prospective one) Servant / believers bound to the rigid text. Probably so, hellava good arguments to convict.

Prospective two) Servant /superior (Jesus) A little more forethought needed here. Subservient to the lord(God) superior to the believers. In this case, it was sanctioned by the ultimate superior, Probably not a sin. However, had he acted all on his singular behalf. Probably so.

Prospective three) Well no. He is the ultimate say on the issue, actually the rule maker. Put more simply, the ole do as I say not as I do prospective.

Damn, I rambled more here than usual, LOL. Anyway thats my useless opinion.

Waves to all
Philo.

~And The Beat Goes On~
philomath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:42 AM   #24
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

I am, therefor I do - Kant
I do, therefor I am - Hume
Do be Do be Do - Sinatra
Old 09-12-2017, 12:11 PM   #25
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

I am what I am
And that's all that I am.
Popeye The Sailor Man.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:53 PM   #26
Tinbuk3
still winning

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Ah yes, the idea that perfection in the imagination must exist in reality.
Stabbing away at an ontological enigma one can not unravel beyond their own experience.
Indeed ignorance over conscience would simplify their conclusions for the sake of political expediency.
But there in lays the dilemma.
Time, and the will of people are always at odds.
If religion has taught us anything it is our own limitations.
And the ambition on those who would exploit them.
Heaven forbid they would include that in their arguments.

Last edited by Tinbuk3; 09-13-2017 at 08:17 PM.
Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 03:41 AM   #27
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Wanker.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:06 AM   #28
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

How the fuck would I know

More to the point
How the fuck would you know

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 09-13-2017, 07:05 PM   #29
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Pinnochio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Wanker.
Pinocchio.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-14-2017 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Auto-correct messed with my text!
Old 09-13-2017, 07:14 PM   #30
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default What is sin, and why should non-believers care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
If the wages of sin is death, and Jesus died, does that make Jesus a sinner?

To sin is to do something immoral and thus create a victim to that sin. I cannot see all sins as something that would condemn us to eternal suffering and death in hell or the lake of fire as that goes against the biblical notion of justice being an eye for an eye or that the penalty should fit the crime/sin.

What sin did Jesus do to earn his death?

I see Jesus’ death as more of suicide than sacrifice as he initiated his own suicide by getting Judas to betray him.

Could Jesus’ sin have been suicide?

If not, what do you think his sin was?

Regards
DL
Jesus was without sin which is why his sacrifice was acceptable to God or his and our Father.
Or according to those that believe that story.
Sin to me is the denial of reality and of truth.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-13-2017 at 07:17 PM.