Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Other conflicts

Old 09-09-2017, 05:15 PM   #51
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default No. That's apparent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
do you suffer from ptsd or head injuries ?

most of us do around here.
No.

That's apparent.
Paul Parnitzke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 05:18 PM   #52
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
From heroes of all sides dieing in a monstrous war..to hitler...and the holocaust..something is just wrong with that...
Indeed.
Over 60 million Europeans died in that holocaust of a conflict.
And for what?
This globalist "utopia"?
Old 09-09-2017, 05:28 PM   #53
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default What rubbish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Ah i spoke too soon and went to typing rather than finish the thread. I see UKatheist has already handled it. Right on. He would have been just as well off by posting links from 'Stormfront'. A lot of those idiots claim to have FACTS as well. Funny how people will call every day opinions, FAKTS, then strut around like a fucking cock in a hen house.

This was looking like a nice thread until Himmler came along and fucking ruined it.
What rubbish.

First "UKA" falsely accuses me of being Strom, then Vogel, and now you with Himmler?
And you call yourself "the Demon" that only falsely criticizes the mysticism of Gnostics?
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....4&postcount=11
You both are just a joke.

Even Stormfront, as foolishly moronic as it was before being censored off the net,
and just like some other only rightist sites, had more credibility than you two even
when Stormfront actually had none.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-11-2017 at 08:20 PM. Reason: The Daily Onion and National Inquirer both have more credibility.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:25 PM   #54
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post

Even Stormfront, as foolishly moronic as it was before being censored off the net,
So that angered you huh. That Stormfront was censored. Censorship pisses me off too, i get it. But Stormfront? Nah I just don't care as much as i would Breitbart, or Fox, or Rasmussen.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:50 AM   #55
Skwint_hed
Adored

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
The cup of tea i was drinking escaped through my nose when i read that one.
just dont drop the tunnocks
Old 09-10-2017, 12:29 PM   #56
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
If they took a good look around today at what has happened...or since then...
would they still have done it all over again?
Not likely.

"Pay your respects" by vowing no more brothers' wars for financial criminals.
Over 60 million Europeans died defending them, while these destroyed what
they all foolishly thought that they were fighting for, freedom, but only got a
globalist tyranny.
Of course we dont want anymore wars...and would they have still done it?..Yes they probably would...being a nazi cunt and trying to make out we would be better off not fighting those wars...fuck off...we just have to sort out the problems we have now..and one of those is still nazi cunts.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:57 PM   #57
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Censorship and lying hypocrisy is angering, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
So that angered you huh. That Stormfront was censored. Censorship pisses me off too, i get it. But Stormfront? Nah I just don't care as much as i would Breitbart, or Fox, or Rasmussen.
Political censorship of the internet and all such lying hypocrisy is angering, yes,
and is totally regardless of the "content" as long as it is actually legal "content".
See:
https://cs.stanford.edu/people/erobe...ion/index.html

Apparently, you don't understand why freedom of political speech is important?
That is why Americans in the USA still do have it, and all of you in the UK and
or in the EU Europe of "Slavelandia" do not, although, that may soon change.
See:
https://cs.stanford.edu/people/erobe...us_policy.html
and:
https://cs.stanford.edu/people/erobe...eu_policy.html
and:
https://cs.stanford.edu/people/erobe...le_policy.html
and:
http://www.libertyheadlines.com/unit...combat-racism/

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-11-2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Added links.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:59 PM   #58
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default It must have been a mighty big cup then, Pinocchio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
The cup of tea i was drinking escaped through my nose when i read that one.
It must have been a mighty big cup then, Pinocchio.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:09 PM   #59
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Of course, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
Of course we dont want anymore wars...and would they have still done it?..Yes they probably would...being a nazi cunt and trying to make out we would be better off not fighting those wars...fuck off...we just have to sort out the problems we have now..and one of those is still nazi cunts.
Of course, you say?

Then stop supporting all of those that do instigate and only profit from such wars.
I do disagree, and so would they, if they saw what freedoms they had lost from it.
See:
http://www.libertyheadlines.com/unit...combat-racism/
Do you not think that the British Empire would still be strong if not for those wars?
Or have all of the demographic problems that it has being foisted upon it by others?

Not likely.

You are just in denial of the fact that the "sun set" on their lost British Empire,
thereby, and that caused it to become the second or third rate power it is now.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-11-2017 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Added link to USA's Freedom of Speech under attack by UN.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:28 PM   #60
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

I respect all soldiers that set aside their personal wants and desires to struggle and die for the family, the community, the nation; because they fight and die for their own.
It is wrong for us that survive and live after to judge them for what they did.
Even long after the fact, it is wrong of us to condemn those of the past that fought and struggled for something that we no longer understand, even condemn.
It shows our ignorance of history, our jaundiced opinion of the past and future.
Tater shows one side of this ignorance, Parnitzke shows us the other.